Hawaii’s Governor Takes On ‘Birthers’

I still say that I am 99.99% sure that Obama was born in Hawaii.

What I do not know is what he is hiding. It is obvious he is hiding something.

My best guess is still that he is a bastard.

And I; and I bet most Americans; could care less.

For one, his long form birth certificate is protected by privacy laws.

Second, why should he be treated differently than any white president in US history? The short form was good enough for them.

Fuck, God Damn, shit, piss mother fucking hell.

When are you going to get off this racist BS.

It's not about black vs White asshole.​

Yes,

It is.

Second, why should he be treated differently than any white president in US history? The short form was good enough for them.

but that is the only way rdean can try and score points....

he must cry racism

he has no other logic and so far the racist card wins arguments at times

Yes,

It is.

post 180 you racist

provide proof of another us president that provided the short form as proof of eligibility

provide proof of another us president that provided the short form as proof of eligibility

If there was any they obviously would be white. But that is proof to this racist idiot.

If there was any they obviously would be white. But that is proof to this racist idiot.
as far as i can tell, Obama and McCain were the first POTUS candidates where it was even questioned

i think that's part of it.

but i think goldcatt's right in her assessment that it doesn't matter what he does, the loons would demand more.... same as the troofers.

jillian:

did obama release the best evidence of his birth in hawaii?

yes or no

A Notarized state issued birth certificate? That would be a "yes".
Hawaii Dept of Health's Janice Okubo doesn't know what that internet COLB is suppose to represent. She doesn't confirm it.

she acknowledges: 'I don't know that it's possible for us to even say beyond a doubt what the image on the site represents.'"

Orly Taitz, dubbed by some the "birther queen" for her multiple lawsuits challenging Obama's citizenship, told the Guardian that she would continue to be suspicious even if Abercrombie released more information.

She said she would only be satisfied if she and a private detective were given access to all the original documentation on Obama's birth and if they were allowed to carry out "tests."

Hawaii’s governor goes to war against ‘birthers’

There you have it. "Tests".

I love it. One right winger says:

Barack Obama is only a black guy when he wants to be.

Another right winger says in the following post:

YOU - ARE - A - FUCKING - RACIST!

The only question I have is why the right gets so upset when you point out their party is 90% white? It is what it is.
:Boom2:

Dean point that gun at yourself.....do the Country a favor....

jillian:

did obama release the best evidence of his birth in hawaii?

yes or no

Hawaii Dept of Health's Janice Okubo doesn't know what that internet COLB is suppose to represent. She doesn't confirm it.

she acknowledges: 'I don't know that it's possible for us to even say beyond a doubt what the image on the site represents.'"

not true....she acknowledged the original is on file and is in accordance with the law

As far as I know brith certificates are not protected privacy laws if you have a link showing that I am incorrect show it.

Like I said, a Republican governor knowing the president wasn't an American? It would have been the biggest political story in a decade. But she didn't. Why? Because she already knows the truth.

Like I said, a Republican governor knowing the president wasn't an American? It would have been the biggest political story in a decade. But she didn't. Why? Because she already knows the truth.

translation:

i can't back up my false racist claims

WOW dean makes a post containing truth and not a single bad thing about the GOP

make this on the calender for preservation

translation:

hey, give him credit for finally posting something that's actually factual
;)

translation:

hey, give him credit for finally posting something that's actually factual
;)

why should i give him credit for anything? he ignores the hard questions, he runs away from the truth....and apparently i'm supposed to pat him on the back when he says on true thing?

ok

not true....she acknowledged the original is on file and is in accordance with the law
True. She only acknoweledged that 'A Original Vital Record' was on file but she never confirmed the internet COLB image we always see that The Daily KOS and Factcheck image put out was legit. That is what I was talking about.

And at the end of days, there was Ted Kennedy supporting a man who was supported by a man who dedicated a book to the assassin of his brother.

As far as I know, this man is claiming that he knew Stanley Ann and her family.

Is this correct?

And has this been verified?

Forum List

Back