Hawaii finalizing plans to defend population from nuclear strike and radiation aftermath

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Hawaii is drawing up plans to protect its population from a North Korean nuclear strike and its radiated aftermath. Officials have produced a doomsday survival blueprint which reveals how seriously they are taking threats from tyrant Kim Jong-un about striking the US. The nuclear contingency plans are described as “formidable and critical to the survival of our 1.4 million residents and visitors in the unlikely event of a nuclear detonation”. This includes “reviewing

Hawaii finalizing plans to defend population from nuclear strike and radiation aftermath.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sure in the hell is odd for a state to go through all of this for some what if bs attack.

If a NOKO nuke hits Hawaii it's over...for both Hawaii and NOKO, the retaliation would be swift, severe and brutal.

Hawaii is drawing up plans to protect its population from a North Korean nuclear strike and its radiated aftermath. Officials have produced a doomsday survival blueprint which reveals how seriously they are taking threats from tyrant Kim Jong-un about striking the US. The nuclear contingency plans are described as “formidable and critical to the survival of our 1.4 million residents and visitors in the unlikely event of a nuclear detonation”. This includes “reviewing

Hawaii finalizing plans to defend population from nuclear strike and radiation aftermath.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sure in the hell is odd for a state to go through all of this for some what if bs attack.

If we had been serious about missile defense over the last 30 years, a single NORTH KOREAN missile would not be a threat.

I remember having the conversation with libs back when SDI was being debated. They kept harping on the massive force the soviets could throw at US.

My point that single accidental or rogue nation launches would be stoppable was dismissed.

Not so funny now, is it Hawaii?

Well, considering that we have a major Navy facility in Hawaii, drills like this don't really surprise me very much. Amarillo runs drills like this about once a year, but that is because we have the PANTEX nuclear facility just outside of town.

And, considering that N. Korea has yet to get a missile more than 150 to 200 miles away from it's launch point, I don't think that there is much to worry about.

Also, consider the fact that we currently have a couple of naval vessels that are now able to successfully shoot down ICBM's. We just have to make sure they are in the right area.

It's just some island in the Pacific, according to Trump, not really part of the USA. So why should you care?
--------------------------------- i might agree with that except that since the USA has the misfortune to own 'hawaii' we should probably , maybe retaliate for it being nuked Mamooth .

Last edited:
but planning for nuke attack just means that the gov of 'hawaii 'is just getting a container ship of SPAM when they can find a SPAM supplier that will take their foodstamps and EBT !!

It's just some island in the Pacific, according to Trump, not really part of the USA. So why should you care?
Only three posts to the "Trump...." post. Amazing, just amazing.

Forum List

Back