Have You Had Enough, America???

SAYIT

Diamond Member
Feb 26, 2012
Enough of pompous, self-important, low-info MORONS whose now 31 month long mourning period is not fading but rather growing in intensity? They don't care about the truth or this country. In fact, they would much rather the US crash & burn than succeed & prosper with Trump as prez.

Traitors … every one of 'em. We call 'em Democrats and this fat bitch needs to get a visit from the FBI:

President Donald Trump bashes Bette Midler after she apologized for sharing fake quote
"I apologize; this quote turns out to be a fake from way back in ‘15-16. Don’t know how I missed it, but it sounds SO much like him that I believed it was true!" the actor tweeted, linking to a fact check on the quote.

Later Tuesday, Midler tweeted again about Trump's unexpected appearance at a Virginia church on Sunday.

"He actually looks better here! Maybe someone in his camp can gently give him a shiv. I mean, shove," Midler tweeted.

*Shiv = knife

For a crash and burn the country is doing pretty damned good.

The economy is doing great. UE is the lowest its been in 50 years. Jobs all across the country and people hiring all across the country.

You will have four more years to moan, groan and complain even if your complaints are flat out lies.

Enjoy. I sure as hell will. LMAO
Either you are hungover or not quite awake. Perhaps you should reread the OP a bit more carefully.

Another call for violence against the President from the left. Some of these creeps need to be arrested.

For a crash and burn the country is doing pretty damned good.

The economy is doing great. UE is the lowest its been in 50 years. Jobs all across the country and people hiring all across the country.

You will have four more years to moan, groan and complain even if your complaints are flat out lies.

Enjoy. I sure as hell will. LMAO
Either you are hungover or not quite awake. Perhaps you should reread the OP a bit more carefully.

You are correct. My apologies. Good post.

Isnt this a crime?

Yes and no. Yes in the view that the statement was a threat to the life of the president. Viewed this way the USSS and FBI would investigate and potentially bring criminal charges. No in the view it was a misstated word, hence her "I mean shove".

Now in either case her name could be added to the database belonging exclusively to the USSS. It is the only database a person can be added to with nothing more than a suspicion the person could be a possible threat to the President. It is checked whenever a law enforcement agency runs a name through the National Crime Information Center (NCIC).

Isnt this a crime?
Yes and no. Yes in the view that the statement was a threat to the life of the president. Viewed this way the USSS and FBI would investigate and potentially bring criminal charges. No in the view it was a misstated word, hence her "I mean shove"...
Had it been a misstated word she would have changed it rather than add "I mean shove."

Isnt this a crime?
Yes and no. Yes in the view that the statement was a threat to the life of the president. Viewed this way the USSS and FBI would investigate and potentially bring criminal charges. No in the view it was a misstated word, hence her "I mean shove"...
Had it been a misstated word she would have changed it rather than add "I mean shove."

I was simply answering the question. I was not expressing my opinion on whether or not she made a threat that is, or isn't, a crime.

Isnt this a crime?
She meant what she said. These people need to start getting arrested

Isnt this a crime?
I was simply answering the question. I was not expressing my opinion on whether or not she made a threat that is, or isn't, a crime.
So who other than you has suggested that Midler misspoke?

Enough of pompous, self-important, low-info MORONS whose now 31 month long mourning period is not fading but rather growing in intensity? They don't care about the truth or this country. In fact, they would much rather the US crash & burn than succeed & prosper with Trump as prez.

Traitors … every one of 'em. We call 'em Democrats and this fat bitch needs to get a visit from the FBI:

President Donald Trump bashes Bette Midler after she apologized for sharing fake quote
"I apologize; this quote turns out to be a fake from way back in ‘15-16. Don’t know how I missed it, but it sounds SO much like him that I believed it was true!" the actor tweeted, linking to a fact check on the quote.

Later Tuesday, Midler tweeted again about Trump's unexpected appearance at a Virginia church on Sunday.

"He actually looks better here! Maybe someone in his camp can gently give him a shiv. I mean, shove," Midler tweeted.

*Shiv = knife
Trump lies every fucking day of his life.

Give me a fucking break.

*Shiv = knife
There's never been a more corrupt, ignorant, and incompetent POTUS in US History; Trump would have been gone long ago if Republicans hadn't covered up for him during his first two years:
51UmaQl6QLL._SX329_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

"The Case for Impeachment sets forth multiple arguments why President Trump's actions warrant impeachment from office.

"The author organizes the book into subsets of different grounds for impeachment. These include complicity or conspiracy with foreign governments.

"Lichtman explains to the reader the Foreign Emoluments Clause of the constitution, barring the president from taking personal monetary offerings from other governments.

"The author contends impeachment could be brought for actions by the president intended to benefit himself financially based on inside information about economic dealings.

"Lichtman observes the president has not garnered knowledge from a study of earlier key events in U.S. politics: 'A president who seems to have learned nothing from history is abusing and violating the public trust and setting the stage for a myriad of impeachable offenses.'"

The Case for Impeachment - Wikipedia

*Shiv = knife
I'd had enough long before Trump came along.
The days of Democrats being pro "America" are LONG GONE. Now they are pro "insert random identity here" and everyone else be damned if they aren't on board for the pity train ride.

FUCK THE LEFT

*Shiv = knife
Trump lies every fucking day of his life.

Give me a fucking break.
Even if true for the sake of this discussion what lies has he told that have affected your life negatively and how so?

*Shiv = knife

HES RACIST HITLER

HOW many sniffs will it take to save America? HOW MANY

joe-biden-sniff-1024x576.jpg

Another call for violence against the President from the left. Some of these creeps need to be arrested.
I can't wait to see these creeps quoted in Trump's campaign ads.
In one could only be described as karmatic, Trump will - if he chooses - be able to take the high road and run on his remarkable record, not the least of which has been his uncanny knack for triggering bitter, leftarded snowflakes.

Job Growth Underscores Economy’s Vigor; Unemployment at Half-Century Low

A nicely and sustainably expanding economy (which has raised all ships) with low inflation.

Historically low unemployment (especially amongst our minorities) with rising wages and disposable income.

A strong dollar and investment markets.

A righting of what had been a listing (left) USSC.

Repeated exposure of our self-serving swamp and the nefarious players within it, including but not limited to our MSM/DNC and high-ranking mutts at both our DOJ & FBI.

No wonder our bitter, bitter leftards are so hysterical. Anything good for America and Americans they consider to be bad.

Thank you Mr Prez and MAGA, baby!! :D

I can't wait to see these creeps quoted in Trump's campaign ads.
In one could only be described as karmatic, Trump will - if he chooses - be able to take the high road and run on his remarkable record, not the least of which has been his uncanny knack for triggering bitter, leftarded snowflakes.

A nicely and sustainably expanding economy (which has raised all ships) with low inflation.

Historically low unemployment (especially amongst our minorities) with rising wages and disposable income.

A strong dollar and investment markets.

A righting of what had been a listing (left) USSC.

Repeated exposure of our self-serving swamp and the nefarious players within it, including but not limited to our MSM/DNC and high-ranking mutts at both our DOJ & FBI.

No wonder our bitter, bitter leftards are so hysterical. Anything good for America and Americans they consider to be bad.

Thank you Mr Prez and MAGA, baby!! :D

Your link:

"Employment has grown for more than 100 months in a row, and the economy has created more than 20 million jobs since the Great Recession ended in 2009.

"Much of that upturn occurred before President Trump was elected, but the obvious strength of the economy now enables him and fellow Republicans to make it their central argument in the 2020 campaign.

"For all the signs that the economy is humming, the current expansion doesn’t resemble past booms.

"The scars of the Great Recession run deep, and even after 10 years of growth, the kind of euphoria that marked the technology sector in the late 1990s or the real estate market in the 2000s is conspicuously absent."

Trump correctly pegged Obama's economy as a bubble, and the trend hasn't changed.
MW-HD545_UNRATE_20190207133837_MG.png

The U.S. unemployment rate’s long and deep decline may have come to an end

Forum List

Back