Have we ever in history considered voting a person in for president when there are concerns about their mental health?

With all due respect, Mac...I think MOST politicians are narcissists! If you made that a red flag would we even have anyone running?

Trump's own relatives say he's crazy and his Narcissism is beyond the pale.

Biden has issues. That much is rather obvious. The fact that his handlers are letting him make as few public appearances as possible when he's a few months away from the election leaves little doubt on that score. So are we really going to elect someone with dementia?

Actually, it has more to do with the PLAGUE Trump inflicted on us... We'd see both candidates doing more public appearences. Trump doesn't care how many of his followers he kills, but Biden is actually a decent human being.

View attachment 374550
Biden isn't hiding out of concern for his fellow human beings...he's hiding because the people running his campaign know that he's unfit to appear in front of a crowd these days! They literally don't have a clue what's going to come out of Joe's mouth from one moment to the next!

Well, we just got through electing a guy with profound narcissistic personality disorder.

Those who adore him don't mind, so standards are down the shitter at this point.
With all due respect, Mac...I think MOST politicians are narcissists! If you made that a red flag would we even have anyone running?
Biden has issues. That much is rather obvious. The fact that his handlers are letting him make as few public appearances as possible when he's a few months away from the election leaves little doubt on that score. So are we really going to elect someone with dementia?
I don't think that national politics has ever seen anything like Trump, and I think his fans would agree. While they all indeed have out-sized egos, his temperament and behavior are in a class by themselves.

And yes, around half the voters will be willing to take their chances on a man with cognitive decline, over this profoundly damaged person currently occupying the White House. That's how low we have fallen.

So you're flat out admitting it? That you'd knowingly vote for someone totally unfit for the job? Seriously, Mac? I have no issue with people not liking Trump...not liking his policies...not liking his demeanor! What I find fault with is their total failure to find a suitable candidate to run against him!

The Democrats have had almost four YEARS to bring forth a challenger to Trump! They had literally millions of Democrats to choose from. The fact that they're running Joe Biden simply underscores that they can't be trusted to do the simple common sense things you need to do to lead the country!

Leftists like Mac can never be honest enough to just say they don't like Trump because he isn't a leftist. They always have to make up lame shit that they don't really care about to justify it

Biden isn't hiding out of concern for his fellow human beings...he's hiding because the people running his campaign know that he's unfit to appear in front of a crowd these days! They literally don't have a clue what's going to come out of Joe's mouth from one moment to the next!

He appeared in front of all sorts of crowds before TRUMP PLAGUE hit....

So that one doesn't fly.

He appeared in front of all sorts of crowds before TRUMP PLAGUE hit....

So that one doesn't fly.

And you think his gaffe filled appearances before the Biden virus supports your contention that is NOT why Democrats locked Biden in his basement?

At least Democrats will surely never say another bad thing about Reagan's possible alzheimer's, right?

Biden and Harris I have no choice We must get this lying POS out of DC and hopefully take most of his cowardly lying senate too

Sure you have a choice. Stop following the party line. Think for yourself. Is Trump better that Biden and Harris??

Before Covid the country was doing great with Trump at the helm. Is Trump perfect. Hell no he isn't but he sure knows how to get shit done.

Biden and Harris are a couple of losers and you know they are. Think for yourself.

Well, we just got through electing a guy with profound narcissistic personality disorder.

Those who adore him don't mind, so standards are down the shitter at this point.
I don't think that national politics has ever seen anything like Trump, and I think his fans would agree. While they all indeed have out-sized egos, his temperament and behavior are in a class by themselves.

And yes, around half the voters will be willing to take their chances on a man with cognitive decline, over this profoundly damaged person currently occupying the White House. That's how low we have fallen.

So you're flat out admitting it? That you'd knowingly vote for someone totally unfit for the job? Seriously, Mac? I have no issue with people not liking Trump...not liking his policies...not liking his demeanor! What I find fault with is their total failure to find a suitable candidate to run against him!

The Democrats have had almost four YEARS to bring forth a challenger to Trump! They had literally millions of Democrats to choose from. The fact that they're running Joe Biden simply underscores that they can't be trusted to do the simple common sense things you need to do to lead the country!
The Democratic Party is a flaming shit show. I could go on.

Unfortunately the alternative is much worse.

Biden and Harris I have no choice We must get this lying POS out of DC and hopefully take most of his cowardly lying senate too

Sure you have a choice. Stop following the party line. Think for yourself. Is Trump better that Biden and Harris??

Before Covid the country was doing great with Trump at the helm. Is Trump perfect. Hell no he isn't but he sure knows how to get shit done.

Biden and Harris are a couple of losers and you know they are. Think for yourself.
imo you severely over estimate what trump has done ,,,outside of inheriting a rising economy and giving trillions to the 1 percent what did he do?? Kill us with tariffs? and then bailed out farmers ? But now the ah won't bail out the post office so elections would go smoother

It seems unfathomable to me that we may knowingly elect a man to the presidency who is quite clearly in a mental decline. He can't string together very many sentences without a script, and even then mucks it up. He refers to blacks as if they owe him something. Sometimes he says things that make absolutely no sense.

Are we really on the verge of doing this???
You mean the bunker boy in the WH now?

Let's see.....narcissistic vs dementia........ tough one! LOL!

There aren't any standards for president anymore. They all went out the window in 2016.
You mistyped "2008".

Yes. Obama was the least qualified President in US history. And he certainly did his job every day proving that

He was also the poster boy for narcissism.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

imo you severely over estimate what trump has done ,,,outside of inheriting a rising economy and giving trillions to the 1 percent what did he do?? Kill us with tariffs? and then bailed out farmers ? But now the ah won't bail out the post office so elections would go smoother

Oh for Christs sakes. Our economy was doing great and UE was the lowest it had been in 50 years. We had jobs all across this country and Trump was at the helm making the right decisions to make It so.

Your a Trump hater who will never see anything good about him. In fact you appear to be an idiot of the first degree.

Barry left him a fair hand but Trump is the one who made the economy grow. Do some research to find out HOW he did it. Don't be such an ass.

Actually, it has more to do with the PLAGUE Trump inflicted on us... We'd see both candidates doing more public appearences. Trump doesn't care how many of his followers he kills, but Biden is actually a decent human being.

View attachment 374550

CHINA i flicted this plague on us, to claim otherwise, is asinine.

I suppose Trump does have members of his family who would say things like that about him.....the ones not in the will.

Leftists like Mac can never be honest enough to just say they don't like Trump because he isn't a leftist. They always have to make up lame shit that they don't really care about to justify it
Lame shit???? That fn degenerate lying SOB has a record of shit longer than your arm

Oh for Christs sakes. Our economy was doing great and UE was the lowest it had been in 50 years. We had jobs all across this country and Trump was at the helm making the right decisions to make It so.

Your a Trump hater who will never see anything good about him. In fact you appear to be an idiot of the first degree.

Barry left him a fair hand but Trump is the one who made the economy grow. Do some research to find out HOW he did it. Don't be such an ass.
How? by giving trillions to the 1% and $500 bucks to everyone else?

Do some research. I got a refund and sure was better than $500 and I'd bet you got the same. Oh and take your 1% and shove it up your stupid ass.

View attachment 374550

CHINA i flicted this plague on us, to claim otherwise, is asinine.

I suppose Trump does have members of his family who would say things like that about him.....the ones not in the will.
Trump even screwed members of his family and he's doing it to America He's his fathers son another POS

Do some research. I got a refund and sure was better than $500 and I'd bet you got the same. Oh and take your 1% and shove it up your stupid ass.
Get your head out of the pos trumps ass and take a shower

Forum List

Back