Have we become a better nation by deviating from the intent of our founders?

No. You are talking out of your ass.

But thanks for letting us know that you have swallowed the full feminist programming. A nurse is now the most stressful job ever, which practically requires one to be an Einstein to cope with the mental requirements.

Well done Gator!

Keep digging!

There are lots of nurse jobs, some are easy, some are not.

Still waiting for you to tell us what it is you do/did.

you seem embarrassed...I wonder why.

dont feel bad, being the fry cook is a very important job and I am sure you did a very fine job with it.

But thanks for letting us know that you have swallowed the full feminist programming. A nurse is now the most stressful job ever, which practically requires one to be an Einstein to cope with the mental requirements.

Well done Gator!

Keep digging!

dont feel bad, being the fry cook is a very important job and I am sure you did a very fine job with it.

First time you were talking about nurses in general... and now it's some special unicorn nurse that is the real super demanding job that men just couldn't do.

Sorry to inform you, but being a nurse is not the same as being a brain surgeon. That's probably what your Marxist masters taught you, but, it's false. One is the easiest job ever, and the other, not so much. Guess which is populated by men?

the only thing you really need a women for is child birth,,the rest can be taken care of in 5 mins in the bathroom,,

Nuff said.

Thanks for coming clean about your life.
keep in mind that hard work is a matter of perspective,,,

very true.

Which makes your comment about women not being able to work hard all the more stupid and bigoted.

being able to work hard is different than doing real hard work,,,

dollar to a dime neither your wife or daughter could last an hour with me on just about any job site I've been on,,

same would be said of you at their jobs. The thing about their jobs is they are not only physical they are also mental. A single mistake could cost a life.

It is not hard to be a pack mule, it just takes time to build up to it.
I hope youre not saying that building a house doesnt require mental thought and that a person cant die from mistakes,,,

like I said, hard work is a matter of perspective,,

and they still have the problem of lacking rational thought on day to day matters,,,

First time you were talking about nurses in general... and now it's some special unicorn nurse that is the real super demanding job that men just couldn't do.

Sorry to inform you, but being a nurse is not the same as being a brain surgeon. That's probably what your Marxist masters taught you, but, it's false. One is the easiest job ever, and the other, not so much.

Nope, I have always been speaking of what my wife and my daughter do. Clearly I am not talking about a school nurse.

Nuff said.

very true.

Which makes your comment about women not being able to work hard all the more stupid and bigoted.

dollar to a dime neither your wife or daughter could last an hour with me on just about any job site I've been on,,

same would be said of you at their jobs. The thing about their jobs is they are not only physical they are also mental. A single mistake could cost a life.

I hope youre not saying that building a house doesnt require mental thought and that a person cant die from mistakes,,,

and they still have the problem of lacking rational thought on day to day matters,,,

you really should not be talking about anyone else lacking rational thought

Well done Gator!

Keep digging!

Sorry to inform you, but being a nurse is not the same as being a brain surgeon. That's probably what your Marxist masters taught you, but, it's false. One is the easiest job ever, and the other, not so much.

Our founders did the best they could based on what they knew

Modern societies need to be run on modern values. Our US is better than their US ever was

No, we will take the American values.

You can go to the very "modern" shitholes.
Our modern American values are superior to those of our founders
I agree with the exception of some of the republicans on this board whose values are in the gutter

Nuff said.

very true.

If you hammer your nail in the wrong spot or use the wrong size nail nobody is going to die.

There is a reason that a whole group of volunteers can get together and build a house for Habitat For Humanity in a weekend but you could not have those same people go to a critical care floor and take care of patients.

Modern societies need to be run on modern values. Our US is better than their US ever was
""ALL men are created equal " and how many of our founders had slaves? ,,10 of our 1st 12 presidents did

That applies to AMERICAN CITIZENS. Someone who is not an American is not treated equally.
So you're saying all people of color that are citizens are treated equally ??

What he is saying is that those people should not be citizens.

My point was clear and concise, it doesn't require your fabrications in order to be understood.

The slaves the people owned, were not citizens, and hence the equal treatment would not apply. They wrote law for AMERICANS, not AFRICANS. You have trouble with it because you are not Americans.

norman if you are referring to rights, most were written for all people not just citizens,,,if you doubt that then just go read them

and the laws apply to anyone in the country at the time the law was broken,,,

very true.

If you hammer your nail in the wrong spot or use the wrong size nail nobody is going to die.

There is a reason that a whole group of volunteers can get together and build a house for Habitat For Humanity in a weekend but you could not have those same people go to a critical care floor and take care of patients.
using a habitat for humanity house as an example is funny,,,more goes into it than one nail,,,

very true.

using a habitat for humanity house as an example is funny,,,more goes into it than one nail,,,

I have been a part of the experience. Amazing what a group of non-professionals can do with a small amount of guidance.

very true.

Yep making sure those blood and breathing machines are all hooked up correctly ,and running to a room where a patient is in distress is a can of corn

very true.

Yep making sure those blood and breathing machines are all hooked up correctly ,and running to a room where a patient is in distress is a can of corn

And for someone like my wife, it is not even just about her mistakes, she is expected to catch the mistakes the doctors make. She now works for the VA and her hospital is a teaching hospital, meaning most of the doctors are interns brand new to medicine. If I had a dollar for every time a doctor asked her "how do I do..." I would be a happy man!

Golfing Gator

I do the job that Archimedes, Einstein, Godel and Aristotle combined just couldn't do for the dreaded mental overload.

I am a nurse.

Sorry about the list including only men. I would have picked women, but I could not find any. I wonder why that is...

And for someone like my wife, it is not even just about her mistakes, she is expected to catch the mistakes the doctors make. She now works for the VA and her hospital is a teaching hospital, meaning most of the doctors are interns brand new to medicine. If I had a dollar for every time a doctor asked her "how do I do..." I would be a happy man!

A doctor...

Now that is a more difficult job than a nurse. Wonder why you couldn't say that as the difficult job? Oh of course, your wife is a nurse, and you are a doormat.

Golfing Gator

I do the job that Archimedes, Einstein, Godel and Aristotle combined just couldn't do for the dreaded mental overload.

I am a nurse.

Sorry about the list including only men. I would have picked women, but I could not find any. I wonder why that is...

You are a funny, funny man.

Our modern American values are superior to those of our founders[
Name them please. Everyone says that, but no one ever says what they are. And throw in the Founders values for the Hell of it, thanks.

Name them please. Everyone says that, but no one ever says what they are. And throw in the Founders values for the Hell of it, thanks.

Free health care for illegals.

Over the years politicians have pushed their agendas and sold us on twisted bullshit and snake oil in order to amend our constitution....have these amendments made us a better nation as a whole?
Let’s be brutally honest and candid here...no pussified PC bullshit please.

The Founding Fathers, being far wiser than you understand that times changed and that is why they added an amendment process but made it a very high bar to reach.

To answer your question, yes the country is better off with more than white males who own land being able to vote.

Yes, the country is better off without the right to own another human being.

Thanks for asking!
Lol
You act like the founding fathers invented slavery, the original slave owners on this continent were my ancestors American Indians....

A doctor...

Now that is a more difficult job than a nurse. Wonder why you couldn't say that as the difficult job? Oh of course, your wife is a nurse, and you are a doormat.

Yes and no. A doctor see a patient for 15 min max twice a day, the nurse is with the patient for 12 hours straight. The doctor relies on the nurse far more than the nurse relies on the doctor.

When my wife calls the doctor for orders 95% of the time the answer is "whatever you think is best".

My wife has caught doctors mistakes and called them to clarify and saved a patients life. A doctor has never had to correct my wife.

So, still waiting on what you do/did for a living..why are you so ashamed of your job?

Forum List

Back