Have we become a better nation by deviating from the intent of our founders?

Over the years politicians have pushed their agendas and sold us on twisted bullshit and snake oil in order to amend our constitution....have these amendments made us a better nation as a whole?
Let’s be brutally honest and candid here...no pussified PC bullshit please.

The Founding Fathers, being far wiser than you understand that times changed and that is why they added an amendment process but made it a very high bar to reach.

To answer your question, yes the country is better off with more than white males who own land being able to vote.

Yes, the country is better off without the right to own another human being.

Thanks for asking!
Lol
You act like the founding fathers invented slavery, the original slave owners on this continent were my ancestors American Indians....

Who started it is irrelevant , the relevant factor is that people like BL want to go back to it.

A doctor...

Now that is a more difficult job than a nurse. Wonder why you couldn't say that as the difficult job? Oh of course, your wife is a nurse, and you are a doormat.

Yes and no. A doctor see a patient for 15 min max twice a day, the nurse is with the patient for 12 hours straight. The doctor relies on the nurse far more than the nurse relies on the doctor.

When my wife calls the doctor for orders 95% of the time the answer is "whatever you think is best".

My wife has caught doctors mistakes and called them to clarify and saved a patients life. A doctor has never had to correct my wife.

So, still waiting on what you do/did for a living..why are you so ashamed of your job?

Are you honestly going to argue now that being a nurse is more difficult job than being a doctor?

Golfing Gator, there are limits at which not even your leftist herd takes you seriously anymore. This is sheer and utter nonsense, as is claiming that women are stronger than men. At some point you must realize that no one is buying the BS.

Over the years politicians have pushed their agendas and sold us on twisted bullshit and snake oil in order to amend our constitution....have these amendments made us a better nation as a whole?

So, what did the founding father think of rampage killings?

The internet?

Are you honestly going to argue now that being a nurse is more difficult job than being a doctor?

Golfing Gator, there are limits at which not even your leftist herd takes you seriously anymore. This is sheer and utter nonsense, as is claiming that women are stronger than men. At some point you must realize that no one is buying the BS.

I am saying it depends on the job. Do you really think that a GP that sees 20 patients a day is working all that hard?

I never claimed that women were stronger than men, when you start to lie I know that you have been beaten.

The funny part is that most doctors agree with my view on this, they more than anyone understand what the nurses do.

I am saying it depends on the job. Do you really think that a GP that sees 20 patients a day is working all that hard?

I never claimed that women were stronger than men, when you start to lie I know that you have been beaten.

The funny part is that most doctors agree with my view on this, they more than anyone understand what the nurses do.

And now comes the avalanche of explanations where none are needed.

Being a doctor is a far more difficult job than being a nurse. Don't be an idiot now. They are not equal.

Our founders did the best they could based on what they knew

Modern societies need to be run on modern values. Our US is better than their US ever was

No, we will take the American values.

You can go to the very "modern" shitholes.
Our modern American values are superior to those of our founders
Our modern American values are superior to those of our founders[
Name them please. Everyone says that, but no one ever says what they are. And throw in the Founders values for the Hell of it, thanks.
Modern values that are superior to our founders

Abolition of slavery
Civil Rights
Women’s rights
Gay rights
Environmental protection
Universal Healthcare
Worker protections
Social Programs

Being a doctor is a far more difficult job than being a nurse. Don't be an idiot now.

Explain why?

What makes the doctors jobs more difficult?

Be specific please.

For one, requiring years of training at a credited higher education institution.

I really don't see a reason to go on. Frankly, it's an embarrassment that this has to be explained to someone whose wife is a nurse. Why don't you just ask her?`Show us how the woman possess superior knowledge.

A doctor...

Now that is a more difficult job than a nurse. Wonder why you couldn't say that as the difficult job? Oh of course, your wife is a nurse, and you are a doormat.

Yes and no. A doctor see a patient for 15 min max twice a day, the nurse is with the patient for 12 hours straight. The doctor relies on the nurse far more than the nurse relies on the doctor.

When my wife calls the doctor for orders 95% of the time the answer is "whatever you think is best".

My wife has caught doctors mistakes and called them to clarify and saved a patients life. A doctor has never had to correct my wife.

So, still waiting on what you do/did for a living..why are you so ashamed of your job?

difficult is a matter of perspective,, what one person finds hard another may enjoy doing ,,,

For one, requiring years of training at a credited higher education institution.

I really don't see a reason to go on. Frankly, it's an embarrassment that this has to be explained to someone whose wife is a nurse. Why don't you just ask her?`Show us how the woman possess superior knowledge.

That does not make the job harder. I have far more schooling than any nurse and there is no way in hell my job is harder.

What do you have next.

As for what she thinks, I have told you...and I have told you what the doctors at the hospital think as well. So far you are the only one on the wrong page.

That does not make the job harder. I have far more schooling than any nurse and there is no way in hell my job is harder.

What do you have next.

As for what she thinks, I have told you...and I have told you what the doctors at the hospital think as well. So far you are the only one on the wrong page.

This person lives in a world where everything is ass backwards.

Women are men.
Men are women.
Nurses out-rank doctors.

What next?

Dude, you need help with your ego delusion. Absolutely NO ONE believes the nonsense. I understand a little white lie so that everyone can feel nice, but now you take that white lie and argue it as a fact. It's ridiculous...

Being a doctor is a far more difficult job than being a nurse. Don't be an idiot now.

Explain why?

Be specific please.

Responsibility for starters.

Ok, let's talk about that.

The doctor makes the rounds and spends at most 15 minutes with the patient, and does this twice a day.

The nurse is with the patient 12 hours straight.

The nurse gives the doctor the information on the patient's condition when they come to round.

The nurse gives all the meds, makes sure that the meds can be taken together, and look for any mistakes by the doctor. If the doctor makes a mistake on the meds and the nurse does not catch it, the nurse can lose her license but the doctor will not.

When a patient codes, the response team is made up of nurses, not doctors because there is normally not a doctor close enough.

This person lives in a world where everything is ass backwards.

Women are men.
Men are women.
Nurses out-rank doctors.

i have not said any of the above. You are getting desperate. If you are tired of having your ass handed to you, just walk away, there is no shame in admitting your have been beaten.

Explain why?

Be specific please.

The doctor makes the rounds and spends at most 15 minutes with the patient, and does this twice a day.

The nurse gives the doctor the information on the patient's condition when they come to round.

The nurse gives all the meds, makes sure that the meds can be taken together, and look for any mistakes by the doctor. If the doctor makes a mistake on the meds and the nurse does not catch it, the nurse can lose her license but the doctor will not.

When a patient codes, the response team is made up of nurses, not doctors because there is normally not a doctor close enough.

^^ Delusion ^^

Now available in a wall of text format.

A doctor...

difficult is a matter of perspective,, what one person finds hard another may enjoy doing ,,,

Something can be both hard and enjoyable. They are not mutually exclusive.

Explain why?

Be specific please.

^^ Delusion ^^

:itsok:

We are a far better Nation today, consistent with the original intent of the Founding Generation – a Nation more inclusive, more diverse, where the rights and protected liberties of all citizens are recognized and respected – not just the rights and protected liberties of white Christian men.

Cool story....so how has inclusion and diversity made us better as a whole?
What makes you think this nation wasn’t better off staying an all white Christian nation? Have you studied facts and statistics related to white Christians versus statistics related to other ‘groups’?
It’s getting real fucking scary isn’t it?

Oh so you're confusing the pilgrims with the founders of the United States of America.

They weren't the same people.

The pilgrims aren't the founders the United States of America.

The pilgrims didn't write the constitution.

Yes the pilgrims did establish a christian nation. A theocracy with a monarch in England.

The founders of this nation went to war to not be a theocracy with a monarch in England. Where were you in school when you were supposed to learn this?

The founders of the United States of America founded a secular nation. Not a christian nation. Nor are white europeans the original ethnicity in the United States.

The many different tribes of the Native American Indians are the original ethnicity of this land and they never were white or european.

So you're a white supremacist who thinks you're better than everyone who isn't white.

Wow.

I"m so glad you're the minority in this nation.

Explain why?

Be specific please.

^^ Delusion ^^

:itsok:

No Gator, the job of a nurse is not more difficult than the job of a doctor, no matter how much you hallucinate. And no matter how many snarky comments you post. That's all there is to it.

Forum List

Back