Have They NO Shame? Democrats Politicize Condo Collapse While Teams Search For Survivors / Bodies To Push Political Agenda

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015

The media seems to have been going out of its way to use the collapse of the building in Surfside, Florida to go after Governor Ron DeSantis, politicizing the event, rather than focusing on the truth and the victims.

From using the disaster to attack Gov DeSantis to pushing Climate Change, despicable Democrats are using the Condo collapse in Fla for political gain while workers still search through the rubble for survivors / bodies and while relatives and friends wait for words on loved ones still missing.

WTF?

Democrats, CNN, WaPo - they have absolutely NO shame.

There will be no miracles..they are dead

While I agree in part.....

Who wants to be the person who goes in front of the cameras and tells the families, 'We have given up hope - your family members are dead - we are no longer gong to look for bodies, we're jut going to bulldoze everything'?!

But politicizing the tragedy while workers are still searching for survivors and pulling bodies out is far beyond 'no class' - its pretty damn despicable.

This is one time Democrats should have ignored their slogan, 'never let a tragedy go to waste'.....

Typical scumbag Dimwingers….”Never let a crisis go to waste”.

easyt65 Don't think the searchers are really searching----------they know that there are no survivors and that "looking" for any at this point only puts the searchers in great great danger from collapses and from long term chemical exposure that will affect them and the poor dogs used to put on this search show.

The media seems to have been going out of its way to use the collapse of the building in Surfside, Florida to go after Governor Ron DeSantis, politicizing the event, rather than focusing on the truth and the victims.

From using the disaster to attack Gov DeSantis to pushing Climate Change, despicable Democrats are using the Condo collapse in Fla for political gain while workers still search through the rubble for survivors / bodies and while relatives and friends wait for words on loved ones still missing.

WTF?

I've seen nothing of the sort. I think your "source" is lying to you.

I sure haven't seen any politics in the reports on the disaster.
Some people read the OP before posting in a thread. You should try it sometime.
I read the OP & I saw no poltics anywhere. The only politics I see is from slack jawed right wingers with their usual paranoia & delusions.
Can you prove the quotes by Dimwingers in the OP are faked?

No? Then STFU, Hack.

WTF?

No? Then STFU, Hack.

WTF?

No? Then STFU, Hack.
They are not democrats in the op they are repukes.

WTF?

No? Then STFU, Hack.
They are not democrats in the op they are repukes.
Really?

“We don’t know exactly what happened at this point,” the CNN host starts in the clip below. She should have stopped there, because it went downhill from there. “Do you think that climate could have played a role in that building’s collapse?” she asks Biden Energy Secretary Jennifer Granholm. If you don’t know yet, you don’t know and anything else is idle speculation to fill time. But that doesn’t stop Granholm. Listen as she goes off to the races, “We don’t know fully” if the collapse was caused by climate change.

I sure haven't seen any politics in the reports on the disaster.
Some people read the OP before posting in a thread. You should try it sometime.
I read the OP & I saw no poltics anywhere. The only politics I see is from slack jawed right wingers with their usual paranoia & delusions.

No? Then STFU, Hack.
Where did I say that there quotes were faked, CLOWN? Their quotes reflected no politics, CLOWN. Beat it, CLOWN.

Forum List

Back