Have They NO Shame? Democrats Politicize Condo Collapse While Teams Search For Survivors / Bodies To Push Political Agenda

I sure haven't seen any politics in the reports on the disaster.
Some people read the OP before posting in a thread. You should try it sometime.
So I read the biased site Red state article and found they are full of crap.

Just because you're an ignorant POS doesn't mean it didn't happen.

WaPo Reporter Hannah Dreier Blasted For ‘Lying’ About DeSantis Tragedy Response: ‘You Have A Sickness’ | The Daily Wire

Nikki Fried Politicizes Deadly Building Collapse in Miami-Dade County · The Floridian

I read the OP & I saw no poltics anywhere. The only politics I see is from slack jawed right wingers with their usual paranoia & delusions.
Can you prove the quotes by Dimwingers in the OP are faked?

No? Then STFU, Hack.
Where did I say that there quotes were faked, CLOWN? Their quotes reflected no politics, CLOWN. Beat it, CLOWN.
Nah.................pushing the MMGW hoax as the cause isn't political. :itsok:

The media seems to have been going out of its way to use the collapse of the building in Surfside, Florida to go after Governor Ron DeSantis, politicizing the event, rather than focusing on the truth and the victims.

From using the disaster to attack Gov DeSantis to pushing Climate Change, despicable Democrats are using the Condo collapse in Fla for political gain while workers still search through the rubble for survivors / bodies and while relatives and friends wait for words on loved ones still missing.

WTF?

Democrats, CNN, WaPo - they have absolutely NO shame.

There is no effort by Democrats to politicize it. It is Donald Trump who will hold a political rally while they are still digging for bodies. As usual you are insane.

The media seems to have been going out of its way to use the collapse of the building in Surfside, Florida to go after Governor Ron DeSantis, politicizing the event, rather than focusing on the truth and the victims.

From using the disaster to attack Gov DeSantis to pushing Climate Change, despicable Democrats are using the Condo collapse in Fla for political gain while workers still search through the rubble for survivors / bodies and while relatives and friends wait for words on loved ones still missing.

WTF?

I've seen nothing of the sort. I think your "source" is lying to you.

No? Then STFU, Hack.
Tiny little carefully edited snippets.a favorite RWNJ trick.

BFHD.

WTF?

I've seen nothing of the sort. I think your "source" is lying to you.

No? Then STFU, Hack.
Tiny little carefully edited snippets.a favorite RWNJ trick.

BFHD.
You are a blithering idiot who obviously didn't bother to click on the link in the OP because there is full video of it.

Do you ever get tired of exposing yourself as a moron?

The Democrats and left know Ron Desantis is a threat, so as usual they'll shift their goal posts and ignore common sense to attack him, and the their lap-dog media will do the dirty work as far as promotion of the message.

I hope every family of a lost relative files a lawsuit. EVERY LAST ONE. There is NO excuse for this

The Democrats and left know Ron Desantis is a threat, so as usual they'll shift their goal posts and ignore common sense to attack him, and the their lap-dog media will do the dirty work as far as promotion of the message.

DeSantis is a good little Nazi. He tramples on voting rights and free speech rights. Now he wants to be the thought police. Hard to say whether Texas or Florida should be the capitol of the Nazi States of America.

You fn republican morons Who did DeSantis thank for sending and promising more aid ? BIDEN you fn traitors

Redstate is all you need to see to know it is phony.
Hey Moron,
Bring something that proves the quotes by Dimwingers are faked.

GO!
redstate is fake news.
Thanks for confirming you have nothing.
Dismissed.

WTF?

That is because of this: Left people want to get ahead, doing what the get ahead Muslims want. Muslims want a literal head. Wake up Left people.

Forum List

Back