Have the political party definitions changed?

The republican party is Donald Trump and whatever he happens to want at any given moment. Claiming anything else is to ignore the last four years.
And the Democratic Party? You did not opine on that.
Other than a little more lip service to the progressives there has not been any dramatic changes in the democratic party.

what are you talking about? How many Democrats running for president wanted single payer healthcare? Remember when Republicans said Obamacare was a Trojan Horse for single payer and Democrats denied it?
Remember when republicans said they care about the state of America's health care system? for nearly 10 years they have tried to destroy Obama's flawed and compromised attempt to do something positive and offered nothing any better. Could have done something besides trying to sabotage the system into failure for no other reason than spite.

You always point the finger at Republicans and never even try to any introspection. You have a boogieman in the Republican party. Congrats.
How the hell do you talk with someone who buys into every ridiculous conspiracy theory that come down the line? I could talk about times when I thought democrats compromised too much and trusted too much and took too many people for granted but in the end I'm talking to someone who thinks they are communist pedophiles bent on the destruction of the white race. You're not interested in anything I might have to say on the subject because their failures are the times when republicans heard the will of people and said no.
Huh? Where did you get that from? He asked a polite question and he didn’t vote for Trump. Your response is case in point of how deranged Democrats are. Thank you.
Do you ever read what the whackadoodles say on this board? Until I see push back from republicans on all the crazy conspiracy theories I have to assume you are all brainwashed.

We’re not talking about Trump supporters or anyone else, but democrats. Stay focused

The republican party is Donald Trump and whatever he happens to want at any given moment. Claiming anything else is to ignore the last four years.
Other than a little more lip service to the progressives there has not been any dramatic changes in the democratic party.

what are you talking about? How many Democrats running for president wanted single payer healthcare? Remember when Republicans said Obamacare was a Trojan Horse for single payer and Democrats denied it?
Remember when republicans said they care about the state of America's health care system? for nearly 10 years they have tried to destroy Obama's flawed and compromised attempt to do something positive and offered nothing any better. Could have done something besides trying to sabotage the system into failure for no other reason than spite.

You always point the finger at Republicans and never even try to any introspection. You have a boogieman in the Republican party. Congrats.
How the hell do you talk with someone who buys into every ridiculous conspiracy theory that come down the line? I could talk about times when I thought democrats compromised too much and trusted too much and took too many people for granted but in the end I'm talking to someone who thinks they are communist pedophiles bent on the destruction of the white race. You're not interested in anything I might have to say on the subject because their failures are the times when republicans heard the will of people and said no.
Huh? Where did you get that from? He asked a polite question and he didn’t vote for Trump. Your response is case in point of how deranged Democrats are. Thank you.
Do you ever read what the whackadoodles say on this board? Until I see push back from republicans on all the crazy conspiracy theories I have to assume you are all brainwashed.
Yes. On both sides. JoeB said Michael Jordan was a mediocre college basketball player and that Jews control our thoughts. He is one of yours. The quotes in my signature are also from all of yours.....I am an Independent.

We’re not talking about Trump supporters or anyone else, but democrats. Stay focused
I already said I do not see any significant recent changes in the democratic party other than some more lip service towards the progressives. What more do you want?

I already said I do not see any significant recent changes in the democratic party other than some more lip service towards the progressives. What more do you want?

Single payer is a big policy shift. Not wanting a secure border is another one. But what I agree with you is the progressive rhetoric has increased a lot, which isn’t something that has no consequences. In the next 10 years there’s no doubt in my mind democrats will be in favor of a national living stipend. And other things, but I don’t want to get in to those right now.

Maybe the truth?

Single payer is a big policy shift. Not wanting a secure border is another one. But what I agree with you is the progressive rhetoric has increased a lot, which isn’t something that has no consequences. In the next 10 years there’s no doubt in my mind democrats will be in favor of a national living stipend. And other things, but I don’t want to get in to those right now.
Cancel culture? Systemic racism rhetoric? Israel vilification? Nothing to see here folks...

Forum List

Back