Have the guts to watch this if you’re pro-choice or vote democrat

Careful watching this it is really sad to know that this goes on in a civilized world, or any world. This is the practice Hillary defends. The child is nothing to Hillary regardless of what she tries to say.

Watch it, I dare you.

Have the guts to watch this if you're pro-choice or vote democrat - Alfonzo Rachel

Not sure what to say about this?

For one, it's pretty easily to show that God is real and not just any god, the God of the Bible.
Easy to deduce from that God finds abortion to be an abomination.
America's legalization of abortion on demand will exact a heavy price, perhaps on this nation more so than the individual mothers who agonized over this. I imagine the abortion doctors may be singled out?

Now why there are so many Americans in favor of legalized abortion, that is where it is hard to say?
Out of sight out of mind seems to be the most common answer.
But then, that is how we tend to treat all sins..

Thanks for that video.

Careful watching this it is really sad to know that this goes on in a civilized world, or any world. This is the practice Hillary defends. The child is nothing to Hillary regardless of what she tries to say.

Watch it, I dare you.

Have the guts to watch this if you're pro-choice or vote democrat - Alfonzo Rachel

Not sure what to say about this?

For one, it's pretty easily to show that God is real and not just any god, the God of the Bible.
Easy to deduce from that God finds abortion to be an abomination.
America's legalization of abortion on demand will exact a heavy price, perhaps on this nation more so than the individual mothers who agonized over this. I imagine the abortion doctors may be singled out?

Now why there are so many Americans in favor of legalized abortion, that is where it is hard to say?
Out of sight out of mind seems to be the most common answer.
But then, that is how we tend to treat all sins..

Thanks for that video.

I think that the women getting abortions have been lied to. I believe that they have been lead to believe that abortions reverses pregnancy. When in fact all it does is make them a mother of a dead baby.

Forum List

Back