Wikileaks Email: Hillary Campaign Struggles to Reach “F**king Dumb” Young People

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Wikileaks Email: Hillary Campaign Struggles to Reach “F**king Dumb” Young People

So awesome!

281016email.jpg

Isn't it telling that after spending over $200 Million dollars and having the entire Lamestream media doing your bidding, that the race is still a toss up? Hillary has made this the most expensive campaign in history and still can't muster a commanding lead.

Is there anyone left they haven't insulted?

Nope. This is how Globalist Elites really behave behind closed doors. Thank you Wikileaks.

Even if Trump loses, I will thank him forever for pulling the curtain back from all the corruption and hypocrisy in Washington.

We always "KNEW" it was there, but it's different to see it in black and white print.

Dems rag on their own base as being STUPID....it's hilarious!

Since Trump himself insults everyone and women mainly, wouldn't you like to be a fly on the wall of his campaign members. I bet you'd hear a lot worst.

Also its true, many young people are living in their parents basements.

“It’s f**king dumb but being “cool” counts for more than it maybe should.”

What is untrue about that?

Nope. This is how Globalist Elites really behave behind closed doors. Thank you Wikileaks.

Even if Trump loses, I will thank him forever for pulling the curtain back from all the corruption and hypocrisy in Washington.

We always "KNEW" it was there, but it's different to see it in black and white print.

You might want to thank Snowden ( I believe he has his hand in the leaks ) and Wikileaks for giving the evidence to show the corruption and hatred on the left!

Well, young people are fucking dumb. Most of the Millenials I've met are thoroughly ignorant of history and our form of government.

But that's how the Prog Education System was designed to make them.

You might want to thank Snowden ( I believe he has his hand in the leaks ) and Wikileaks for giving the evidence to show the corruption and hatred on the left!

Sure, them too.

Hillary told us that Trump conspired with Putin for the hacks.....so I am taking her at her word and thanking Trump. She wouldn't lie.

Romney's anti-Trump speech was fantastic. It showed the corruption is on the left AND on the right.

Well, young people are fucking dumb. Most of the Millenials I've met are thoroughly ignorant of history and our form of government.

But that's how the Prog Education System was designed to make them.

Yes, an ignorant and complaint citizenry is what they architected.

Wikileaks is a Putin operation.

When they retooled into nothing but a "get Hillary" operation, it should have been blazingly obvious to you rubes.

Sure, them too.

Hillary told us that Trump conspired with Putin for the hacks.....so I am taking her at her word and thanking Trump. She wouldn't lie.

Romney's anti-Trump speech was fantastic. It showed the corruption is on the left AND on the right.

You're taking a Clinton 'at their word?' Really? That's pretty insane. :cuckoo:

“It’s f**king dumb but being “cool” counts for more than it maybe should.”

What is untrue about that?

These current leaks? I don't think there is any evidence Snowden is involved at all. He's not a hacker.

Wikileaks is a Putin operation.

When they retooled into nothing but a "get Hillary" operation, it should have been blazingly obvious to you rubes.

The interesting part is that if the Dems weren't busy doing nefarious shit, the e-mails wouldn't matter at all. It's their own words coming back to bite them in the ****.

This is my favorite one....HER OWN STAFF KNEW SHE SHOULD NEVER HAVE SET UP A PRIVATE SERVER!

wikileaks-emails-insane.jpg

No one made this disgusting POS send this e-mail:

694940094001_5172780377001_Notable-revelations-in-9th-WikiLeaks-dump-of-Podesta-emails.jpg

This is a good one....PROTECT THE POTUS WHO LIED ABOUT THE EMAILS

podesta_0.jpg

Forum List

Back