Have Dems made it too easy for Republican’s to win the presidency?

That's definitely part of it.

The rest of it is the behaviors of the hardcore Left.

Just like 2016, and the Left never admitted it. And here we are.
Absolute nonsense. But, continue with this mental masterbation you have going for yourself.

That's definitely part of it.

The rest of it is the behaviors of the hardcore Left.

Just like 2016, and the Left never admitted it. And here we are.
Absolute nonsense. But, continue with this mental masterbation you have going for yourself.
Fortunately, there are many honest people on the Left side of the spectrum, unafraid to hold their own accountable.

tM7DvQT.gif

Fortunately, there are many honest people on the Left side of the spectrum, unafraid to hold their own accountable.

tM7DvQT.gif
But of course you'd post that racist rightwing son-of-a-bitch as your stellar model of a leftist.

I expected nothing less from you.

tM7DvQT.gif
But of course you'd post that racist rightwing son-of-a-bitch as your stellar model of a leftist.

I expected nothing less from you.
Holy crap. He's a progressive.

Okay, now I know where you are. Got it.

It's the racism stupid. Claims of racism excuse everything. That's how we end up with absurd accusations of white supremacy against a man dragged from his truck and kicked unconscious. White privilege is the justification for putting a gun to a 5 year old's head and pulling the trigger.

The best thing to happen in this country is for whites to put the word racist in the same category as black people put the n word. Just hearing it justifies an immediate and savage attack,

But if I was to run for office I would for sure run as a Democrat. They have some kind of super power that protects them from any accountability or crime. I mean I could destroy subpoenaed evidence. Use the FBI to investigate and even arrest my opponents without any kind of predication. I could lie straight to your face and be believed by roughly half the country. I could call every single Republican in a close race a racist for no reason and not be sued successfully for slander/liable a single time. Could receive the Nobel Peace Prize after 12 days in office for doing absolutely nothing. God I could go on all day but you get my point.
54 messages in one day.

Impressive.

But get some sleep.
Was banned from all left wing sites without a single violation of the rules. Because Dems do not care about morality or ethics or rule of law. At least the right wing let the Dems spout their irrational nonsense. But we not even allowed to post facts. Btw you averaging about 8 posts a day for 6 years I obviously have had ALOT more time to sleep then you.

We now elect TV game show hosts with bad hair all because they promise a few simple things....
To put Americans first
To keep God as the pillar to America’s founding and societal construct
To preserve and protect American history, traditions, values and founding principles
To stop foreign invaders from robbing taxpayers and ruining American communities
To defend and protect the constitutional rights of Americans
To keep taxes reasonable for our best most productive
To maintain law and order and to keep the tail from wagging the dog
To keep our lowest common denominators from dictating policy
To protect blue collar trades from excessive regulation and foreign invaders
To reduce spending outside our borders
To KEEP AMERICA AMERICAN!

I’m thinking I could run against the Dem Party on the aforementioned platform and win the presidency. Think about it; the Dems stand completely against everything listed. Have they made it too easy?
Are you kidding? It's nearly impossible for him to win at this point. That's why the desperate attacks on the mail and such.

We now elect TV game show hosts with bad hair all because they promise a few simple things....
To put Americans first
To preserve and protect American history, traditions, values and founding principles
To stop foreign invaders from robbing taxpayers and ruining American communities

I’m thinking I could run against the Dem Party on the aforementioned platform and win the presidency. Think about it; the Dems stand completely against everything listed. Have they made it too easy?
Are you kidding? It's nearly impossible for him to win at this point. That's why the desperate attacks on the mail and such.

Do you honestly believe that?
What in the Dem platform is appealing to anybody NOT illegal, faggot, weird, degenerate, taxpayer dependent, criminal and America hating?

To put Americans first

Do you honestly believe that?
What in the Dem platform is appealing to anybody NOT illegal, faggot, weird, degenerate, taxpayer dependent, criminal and America hating?
Lol, you drank all the koolaide, didn't you.

Next time remember the other kids might want some too.

Forum List

Back