Have any of your favorite foods become non existent?

JOSweetHeart

Gold Member
Jun 27, 2012
East Tennessee
Forgive me if there is already a chat like this somewhere at this forum, but I was thinking about this the other day when I did not see my most favorite Hostess product again on the shelf with their other foods: their brownie bites. I hope that they have not been discontinued.

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. It seems like every time that I get into some type of food, it stops being made. Franco American company macaroni and cheese in a soup size can was my most favorite food when I was a kid. It isn't made anymore. Nestle's Crunch Buncha candy bites was my most favorite candy then too. They aren't made anymore and when I made my own brownies instead of getting ones that are already made, the Martha White company brownie mix is what I loved to get in order to make them. I don't see it anymore either. I wonder what is going to disappear next.

My favorite restaurant for 8 years closed 3 weeks ago. It had my favorite food that I've ever eaten.

I found them on Facebook and messaged the few employees who knew me as a regular to see what happened (and to secretly beg for the recipe to the aforementioned food). I haven't heard back yet :(

My favorite food EVER! WHYYYYYYYYY

I just had a freak out moment. This thread made me think of Cheez Waffies, so I went to the Wise Foods website and it said "product not found". Got on the phone to customer service and she couldn't find it either. So she put me on hold to go talk to a supervisor and in the meantime I tried a different navigation on their website and BAM there they are. :thup:

Just ordered a case of 10 (count 'em, ten) bags. :beer:

Bravo Gianni

bgsite

Last edited:
I've never really paid attention, but the day they stop making Twin Bings is the day I . . . er . . . start eating Snickers or something.

twin%20bing%20box.jpg

It's not so much that my fav foods have become non-existent ..... but the fact that they have lost all their flavor....tomatoes, peaches ,chicken .....nothing tastes like it used to be anymore.

All tastes like "made in China". :(

It's not so much that my fav foods have become non-existent ..... but the fact that they have lost all their flavor....tomatoes, peaches ,chicken .....nothing tastes like it used to be anymore.

For God's sake don't but meat at a grocery store. Nasty.

For God's sake don't but meat at a grocery store. Nasty.

well...I don't eat red meat...I eat chicken, fish and seafood only.

but it's mainly fruit and vegetables that have lost their taste. :(

21 century is boring . :(

My favorite restaurant for 8 years closed 3 weeks ago. It had my favorite food that I've ever eaten.

I found them on Facebook and messaged the few employees who knew me as a regular to see what happened (and to secretly beg for the recipe to the aforementioned food). I haven't heard back yet :(

My favorite food EVER! WHYYYYYYYYY

I hear ya.... i hate when places i LOVE go out of business.

the one i want the recipe for was a place in stonewall TX..... the spicy green tomato pickles.... omg i miss them!

Forum List

Back