Hatred Towards Liberal Women is Acceptable Misogyny in Conservative Circles

Bill Maher dated Ann Coutler and is considered a libertarian with an aggressively foul mouth.

Why he sent Obama a million dollars is anybodies guess. Asking liberals to condemn him is kind of funny. You have a much better chance with Alan Colmes comments about Santorum.

I dare somebody to prove this wrong.

When members here @ USMB can post this shit - http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...women-is-last-acceptable-misogyny-in-u-s.html - and NOT have it put into the Flame Zone - the haters have won. :eusa_whistle:

SUMMARY: On Fox News, Sean Hannity stated, "If Hillary was chosen [as the Democratic vice-presidential nominee], this would have electrified" the DNC. Juan Williams replied: "I agree, but I can't believe you are saying this. You demonized Hillary." Hannity then said: "That's my job ... I led the 'Stop Hillary Express.' By the way, now it's the 'Stop Obama Express.' "

Sean Hannity on "demoniz[ing]" Hillary Clinton: "That's my job" | Media Matters for America

how many conservative hinted that maybe Hillary killed Vince Foster?:eusa_whistle:

98% of Republicans voted against the Lilly Ledbetter fair pay act. Nothing says misogyny more then that..

Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act of 2009 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A first bill to amend the statutory limitations period and supersede the Ledbetter decision was introduced in the 110th United States Congress but was never enacted, as after having been passed by the House it failed to survive a cloture vote in the Senate due to the opposition of most of the Republican Senators.

conservative hate equality. ERA as an example. Status quo suits them just fine, when they are in power nothing is changed.

To pretend that liberals don't go viciously after conservative women is denial in the extreme.

Once again I have to ask: Is any of this partisan crap really supposed to be taken seriously?

Jeez, people.

that would be against liberal principles.

you confuse progressives with liberals

it's okay. most immature and ignorant folks do

:cool:

New SAT question:

Criticizing a woman for her political views is to misogyny as

A. An apple is to a lug nut
B. Asymmetric yield is to Judeo-Christian beliefs
C. Criticizing a black man for his political views is to racism
D. Sun spots are to embroidery
E. None of the above.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
New SAT question:

Criticizing a woman for her political views is to misogyny as

A. An apple is to a lug nut
B. Asymmetric yield is to Judeo-Christian beliefs
C. Criticizing a black man for his political views is to racism
D. Sun spots are to embroidery
E. None of the above.

lesson for the day:

criticism and hatred are not the same. :eusa_shhh:

ideological constipation causes blindness.

***ring***

saved by the bell

Bill Maher dated Ann Coutler and is considered a libertarian with an aggressively foul mouth.

Why he sent Obama a million dollars is anybodies guess. Asking liberals to condemn him is kind of funny. You have a much better chance with Alan Colmes comments about Santorum.

Bill Maher is an entertainer and a dope. Ann Coulter is not a nice person. Both are laughing all the way to the bank

:lol:

When members here @ USMB can post this shit - http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...women-is-last-acceptable-misogyny-in-u-s.html - and NOT have it put into the Flame Zone - the haters have won. :eusa_whistle:

SUMMARY: On Fox News, Sean Hannity stated, "If Hillary was chosen [as the Democratic vice-presidential nominee], this would have electrified" the DNC. Juan Williams replied: "I agree, but I can't believe you are saying this. You demonized Hillary." Hannity then said: "That's my job ... I led the 'Stop Hillary Express.' By the way, now it's the 'Stop Obama Express.' "

Sean Hannity on "demoniz[ing]" Hillary Clinton: "That's my job" | Media Matters for America

how many conservative hinted that maybe Hillary killed Vince Foster?:eusa_whistle:

I believe conservatives hate most women, not just liberals.

Progressive and Liberal newscasters are not immune (the attacks on Geraldine Ferraro) but when they cross a line, it is never considered acceptable within liberal circles.

The amount of vitriol thrown at Pelosi, Ferraro, Feinstein, and other Democratic Party women, by conservatives as a group (not as individuals) is stunning.

That said Sarah Palin invites the attacks. It feeds her business model.

Nice job contradicting yourself in your own post, hypocrite.

My dearest dooshbagh, nuanced answers are not contradictions. They are intellectually honest and evidently above your learning potential.

"Nuance" has nothing to do with it, you dishonest fuck. You flat-out contradicted yourself. You're a fucking hypocrite.

Sarah Palin is not a serious politician. She is however a media creation and has taken it to the bank. good luck to her:

How many US states have YOU been elected governor of, loser?

Sarah Palin is not a serious politician. She is however a media creation and has taken it to the bank. good luck to her:

How many US states have YOU been elected governor of, loser?

stop acting like you've been stuck out on an ice flow for 20 years.

sheesh

Am I to take your complete failure to answer the question as "nuance," Senator Kerry? :rolleyes:

Is "nuance" French for 'cowardly ducking of a point you can't address'? Or is it Esperanto for 'anything a hypocritical lefty wants to be excused for'?

98% of Republicans voted against the Lilly Ledbetter fair pay act. Nothing says misogyny more then that..

Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act of 2009 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A first bill to amend the statutory limitations period and supersede the Ledbetter decision was introduced in the 110th United States Congress but was never enacted, as after having been passed by the House it failed to survive a cloture vote in the Senate due to the opposition of most of the Republican Senators.
Let's examine WHY they opposed it.

Republicans immediately opposed the bill as drafted, with Education and Labor Committee ranking member Howard McKeon raising the issue that business executives would be held liable for actions taken by managers who weren't leading the company anymore: "At the end of the day, such a loophole conceivably could allow a retiring employee to seek damages against a company now led by executives who had nothing to do with the initial act of discrimination".[5]
The issue proved contentious also among lawyers: while the American Bar Association passed a resolution supporting the new bill, others such as Neal Mollen, argued that extending the term limit would put a strain on the chances of an adequate defense for the employers, as to defend themselves one "has to rely on documents and the memory of individuals, and neither of those is permanent. If a disappointed employee can wait for many years before raising a claim of discrimination ... he or she can wait out the employer, that is ensure that the employer effectively unable to offer any meaningful defense to the claim".[6][5]​

Hmmm. Nothing in there that says "Republicans hate women".

But if you want to continue with your horseshit, these orgs must hate women, too:
Organizations that opposed the bill include the:
U.S. Chamber of Commerce, Eagle Forum, Society for Human Resource Management, National Association of Manufacturers, American Bakers Association, College and University Professional Association for Human Resources, Associated Builders and Contractors, and American Housing & Lodging Association.[7]​

Those damned misogynist bakers and college HR bastards!

Do you know what misogyny is? 'Cause that ain't it.

If I have to flush it out for you, you are either being silly or you're as ignorant and stupid as I thought you pretend to be?

The hatred towards a subset of women is undeniable. And it goes to the heart of it all
You might have a point, if you consider one woman -- Hillary Clinton -- a subset.

But hey, nice flailing attempt at excusing your hypocrisy. :lol:

Forum List

Back