Trump Supporter Steve Spaeth Tells Reporter He’d Shoot His Liberal Sister In The Face

Your Mommy told me rationality did not work on you because you confused the words rectum and rectitude.
/——/ Here is racist Trumps new SG. Black Doctor Nominated For Surgeon General

Is his name Tom? Nephews and-or nieces?
/—-/ STFU you racist.
View attachment 226889

Trump fakes a lot of stuff:

DDXKrYNUAAEWyrM.jpg
/——/ Watch this video if you have the guts: The Inconvenient Truth About the Democratic Party

Is it essential to become obese before watching your video?

Did you copy this from the Trump Ministry of Propaganda and disinformation? AKA Pox News.

Is there no end to the disgraceful words and acts of Trump followers.

What in the hell could induce a man to shoot his sister in the face over politics?

Trump Supporter Steve Spaeth Tells Reporter He’d Shoot His Liberal Sister In The Face If Civil War Broke Out

Trump Supporter Steve Spaeth Tells Reporter He’d Shoot His Liberal Sister In The Face If Civil War Broke Out
The 40-year-old Wisconsin business owner said his sister 'has to know how passionate I am about our president.'

Nathan Francis

Steve Spaeth loves his sister, but if he ever had to pick between her or Donald Trump, it would be an easy decision.

If a civil war were ever to break out in the United States between liberals and conservatives, the Wisconsin Trump supporter would shoot his liberal sister in the face without hesitation.

He’s even told her as much.

“If there is a civil war in this country and you were on the wrong side, I would have no problem shooting you in the face,” Spaeth told The Guardian at a Trump rally this week, recalling his conversation with his sister.

The Guardian‘s Ed Pilkington followed Trump for a week as the president attended five different rallies to help promote Republican candidates. Along the way, Pilkington chronicled the intense emotions that many of the Trump supporter displayed and the anger many expressed toward those on the other side of the political spectrum.

Spaeth, a 40-year-old small business owner from Wisconsin, told Pilkington that has a deep hatred for those who hold different political views.

“Not at all,” Spaeth said when asked if hate was too strong a word for his emotions. “I have a deep and absolute disgust for these human beings.”

He went on to name a series of his biggest opponents in the media and Democratic Party, all of whom Donald Trump has frequently attacked and all but one was the target of bombings allegedly carried out by another ardent Trump supporter, Cesar Sayoc.

The interview has led to some backlash against Steve Spaeth, with many finding his company online and calling for a boycott. Others pointed out how the more extremist Trump supporters could easily be moved to violence through the president’s harsh and sometimes violent rhetoric.

Amy Holden Jones

✔@aholdenj

Steve Spaeth, 40, said “hate” was not too strong a word to describe his feelings towards CNN, Hillary Clinton, Pocahontas etc. “I have a deep and absolute disgust for these human beings.” https://www.rawstory.com/?p=1384243 via rawstory

4:41 AM - Nov 3, 2018

Wisconsin conservative admits he’d shoot his sister in the face for Trump: ‘She has to know how...
A Wisconsin conservative admits he would turn against his own family to back President Donald Trump if the United States slid into civil war. The Guardian's Ed Pilkington spent a week attending Trump...

Donald Trump himself came under fire this week after the attempted bombings and an attack on a Jewish synagogue that left 11 dead. While the alleged synagogue shooter expressed anger for Donald Trump for allegedly kowtowing to Jewish interests, he did buy into right-wing conspiracies that wealthy Jewish philanthropist George Soros was funding a migrant caravan headed toward the United States to seek asylum.

While Steve Spaeth did not express any desire to harm these opponents, he told Pilkington that he would certainly be ready if Donald Trump were to spark a civil war. That includes his sister, as Spaeth said, “She has to know how passionate I am about our president.”
-------------------------------------------------- did they guy break some law Denizen ??

Not yet. He has mental problems and is a Deplorable.

/——/ Here is racist Trumps new SG. Black Doctor Nominated For Surgeon General

/—-/ STFU you racist.
View attachment 226889

DDXKrYNUAAEWyrM.jpg
/——/ Watch this video if you have the guts: The Inconvenient Truth About the Democratic Party

Did you copy this from the Trump Ministry of Propaganda and disinformation? AKA Pox News.
/—-/ I expect nothing less than racist remarks from a democRAT. Can’t refute the facts so you call names

Donald Trump was called a racist long before he became famous.
Could you post a link to your source of information regarding this? It might be a good read and you
could enlighten all of us. Or, is it just a yarn from Denizen's playbook?

Can I teach you to fish? You'll cease your reliance on others and never be hungry again.

/—-/ STFU you racist.
View attachment 226889

DDXKrYNUAAEWyrM.jpg

/—-/ I expect nothing less than racist remarks from a democRAT. Can’t refute the facts so you call names

Your Mommy forgot to tell me that Donald Trump is really a cleverly disguised black man.

What in the hell could induce a man to shoot his sister in the face over politics?

The 40-year-old Wisconsin business owner said his sister 'has to know how passionate I am about our president.'

Nathan Francis

Steve Spaeth loves his sister, but if he ever had to pick between her or Donald Trump, it would be an easy decision.

If a civil war were ever to break out in the United States between liberals and conservatives, the Wisconsin Trump supporter would shoot his liberal sister in the face without hesitation.

“If there is a civil war in this country and you were on the wrong side, I would have no problem shooting you in the face,” Spaeth told The Guardian at a Trump rally this week, recalling his conversation with his sister.

The Guardian‘s Ed Pilkington followed Trump for a week as the president attended five different rallies to help promote Republican candidates. Along the way, Pilkington chronicled the intense emotions that many of the Trump supporter displayed and the anger many expressed toward those on the other side of the political spectrum.

Spaeth, a 40-year-old small business owner from Wisconsin, told Pilkington that has a deep hatred for those who hold different political views.

“Not at all,” Spaeth said when asked if hate was too strong a word for his emotions. “I have a deep and absolute disgust for these human beings.”

He went on to name a series of his biggest opponents in the media and Democratic Party, all of whom Donald Trump has frequently attacked and all but one was the target of bombings allegedly carried out by another ardent Trump supporter, Cesar Sayoc.

The interview has led to some backlash against Steve Spaeth, with many finding his company online and calling for a boycott. Others pointed out how the more extremist Trump supporters could easily be moved to violence through the president’s harsh and sometimes violent rhetoric.

Amy Holden Jones

✔@aholdenj

Steve Spaeth, 40, said “hate” was not too strong a word to describe his feelings towards CNN, Hillary Clinton, Pocahontas etc. “I have a deep and absolute disgust for these human beings.” https://www.rawstory.com/?p=1384243 via rawstory

Wisconsin conservative admits he’d shoot his sister in the face for Trump: ‘She has to know how...
A Wisconsin conservative admits he would turn against his own family to back President Donald Trump if the United States slid into civil war. The Guardian's Ed Pilkington spent a week attending Trump...

Donald Trump himself came under fire this week after the attempted bombings and an attack on a Jewish synagogue that left 11 dead. While the alleged synagogue shooter expressed anger for Donald Trump for allegedly kowtowing to Jewish interests, he did buy into right-wing conspiracies that wealthy Jewish philanthropist George Soros was funding a migrant caravan headed toward the United States to seek asylum.

While Steve Spaeth did not express any desire to harm these opponents, he told Pilkington that he would certainly be ready if Donald Trump were to spark a civil war. That includes his sister, as Spaeth said, “She has to know how passionate I am about our president.”

Thats why they call civil wars "brothers wars". This reporter set up a scenario of war, a civil war. So the answer doesnt seem so unreasonable in that context.

• On December 26, 1861, Confederate Lt. Col. Nathan Bedford Forrest was ordered to probe the strength of Union troops in and around Camp Calhoun, Kentucky. Two Confederate forward scouts, Adam R. Johnson and Robert M. Martin, each had brothers stationed at the camp.[1]
  • On May 23, 1862, at the Battle of Front Royal, Capt. William Goldsborough of the Confederate 1st Maryland Infantry captured his brother Charles Goldsborough of the Union 1st Maryland Infantry and took him prisoner. The battle is also notable for being the only time in United States military history that two regiments from the same state with the same numerical designation have engaged each other in battle.
  • The Crittenden brothers were brigadier generals on opposite sides of the conflict—George Bibb Crittenden within the Confederate Army and Thomas Leonidas Crittenden within the Union Army.
  • The Terrill brothers were also brigadier generals on opposite sides of the conflict— James Barbour Terrill [2] within the Confederate Army (killed at the Battle of Totopotomoy Creek) and William Rufus Terrill within the Union Army (killed at the Battle of Perryville).
  • On November 7, 1861, at the Battle of Port Royal, Union Navy Commander Percival Drayton of the USS Pocahontas battled Confederate forces on shore commanded by his brother General Thomas F. Drayton.
  • The historian and genealogical researcher Chad Clifford Davis of Tulsa, Oklahoma uncovered the first known set of brothers to fight against each other in the Battle of Elkhorn Tavern on March 7, 1862. Private John Virgil Barnhart from Company B of the 24th Missouri Volunteer Infantry Regiment (USA) fought his brother Private Thomas Henderson Barnhart of the Missouri State Guard 3rd Brigade (CSA). Their brother Alfred S. Barnhart also served Confederate Missouri as a Partisan Ranger, and their brothers David and Henry fought as Unionists. Davis is a direct descendant of their brother Robert Daniel Barnhart, who stayed out of the war altogether.
Brother against brother - Wikipedia

Nathan Francis

Amy Holden Jones

✔@aholdenj

This is the point where Republicans decide they're all individuals and it doesn't reflect that party. But when a Democrat does something similar it's the whole left that is dangerous.

This scenario was posed by a foreign leftist by the way...who cant understand the US any more than a liberal suffering TDS can. The Guardian is a well known leftist paper.

And in this case he is wrong. There is no danger of a civil war. What we face is what we have always known we would have to face...a Marxist revolution against our nation.

Putting it down will eventually become a security problem rather than a political problem.

Donald Trump was called a racist long before he became famous.
Could you post a link to your source of information regarding this? It might be a good read and you
could enlighten all of us. Or, is it just a yarn from Denizen's playbook?

Can I teach you to fish? You'll cease your reliance on others and never be hungry again.
I live in north Idaho, I'll teach you to fish.

This scenario was posed by a foreign leftist by the way...who cant understand the US any more than a liberal suffering TDS can. The Guardian is a well known leftist paper.

And in this case he is wrong. There is no danger of a civil war. What we face is what we have always known we would have to face...a Marxist revolution against our nation.

Putting it down will eventually become a security problem rather than a political problem.

You're quite a hand wringer, but you're no Mac. You sound dejected. You need for a safe space, kitten? Wingers are funny. :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back