Trump Supporter Steve Spaeth Tells Reporter He’d Shoot His Liberal Sister In The Face

Don't be a racist if you don't like being called a racist.

FUCK YOU, YOU LYING ASSHOLE.

The voices in your head aren't mine. You should turn yourself in for the greater good of society.

Are you referring to Donald Trump?

Consider that I hit the reply button to your lying asshole post, and then figure out if I am talking to YOU, or someone not here.

Moron.

If there is an echo, the voices are coming from inside your derelict, defunct, deserted, cranium.
You posted that to yourself, moron.

Of course. That's my point. Lib assholes have spent decades calling me a racist or similar bullshit slurs, based on the dumbest fucking shit imaginable.

At this point, generally, I don't not look at them and see my fellow Citizens, but enemies that want to destroy me, and everything I hold dear.

So, yes, I am "divided".

And now, NOW, some of these assholes are shocked that there might be a cost to their fucking shit?

What a bunch of FUCKING MORONIC ASSHOLES.

FUCK THEM ALL.

That won't stop the left from calling you a racist, dumbass.

He knows that. He is just a piece of shit liar.

Donald Trump?

62e6d76d7eda14b5b6e17ce20f4072dc.jpg

Is that supposed to be a supporting argument for your moronic asshole claim that "if you don't want to be called a racist,..."

lol! Did you see what I did there? I pretended that you had a clue how to defend your position.

It was funny. Because you so obviously don't.

Wearing your MAGA hat backwards doesn't mean you have reversed your bigotry and racism.

Donald Trump was called a racist long before he became famous.

Dude. You libs call anyone you don't like, "racist". It just means that you are vile assholes, it means nothing about the person you are attacking.

Stop lying about something we ALL KNOW, including YOU, YOU LIAR.

Donald Trump?

Is that supposed to be a supporting argument for your moronic asshole claim that "if you don't want to be called a racist,..."

lol! Did you see what I did there? I pretended that you had a clue how to defend your position.

Wearing your MAGA hat backwards doesn't mean you have reversed your bigotry and racism.
What "bigotry and racism?"

Of course he's a liar. He's a leftwinger, isn't he?

If I was a liar I would already be working for the Trump administration duping you.

It was obvious that you're a congenital liar since the first time you posted in this forum.

That is 100% improbable because if I was a congenital liar, I would already have been recruited by the Trump administration attracted by Donald's filthy lucre.

Of course. That's my point. Lib assholes have spent decades calling me a racist or similar bullshit slurs, based on the dumbest fucking shit imaginable.

At this point, generally, I don't not look at them and see my fellow Citizens, but enemies that want to destroy me, and everything I hold dear.

So, yes, I am "divided".

And now, NOW, some of these assholes are shocked that there might be a cost to their fucking shit?

What a bunch of FUCKING MORONIC ASSHOLES.

FUCK THEM ALL.

If I was a liar I would already be working for the Trump administration duping you.

And still, instead of supporting any of his insulting claims, he just makes another.

You are still just making a fool of yourself. YOur game doesn't work, when people are calling you on it, over and over again,

UNLESS you have a chorus of brain damaged sheep to shout us down.

It was obvious that you're a congenital liar since the first time you posted in this forum.

That is 100% improbable because if I was a congenital liar, I would already have been recruited by the Trump administration attracted by Donald's filthy lucre.
There's obviously an error in your premise because it's obvious you've been lying since you could talk.

FUCK YOU, YOU LYING ASSHOLE.

The voices in your head aren't mine. You should turn yourself in for the greater good of society.

Are you referring to Donald Trump?

Consider that I hit the reply button to your lying asshole post, and then figure out if I am talking to YOU, or someone not here.

Moron.

If there is an echo, the voices are coming from inside your derelict, defunct, deserted, cranium.

I'm not the one that can read a reply to my post, and not know who it is directed at.

That was you, lying moron.

Donald Trump?

Look in the mirror and observe a proficient exponent and throw up in your MAGA hat.

And still, instead of supporting any of his insulting claims, he just makes another.

You are still just making a fool of yourself. YOur game doesn't work, when people are calling you on it, over and over again,

I don't own your ilk, the Trump Deplorables.

Donald Trump?

And now as a supporting argument, we have the Logical Fallacies of Proof by Repetition and more Logical Fallacies of personal attacks.

Consider this. I have said nothing racist in this thread, yet here you are calling me a racist.

This amusingly enough utterly disproves your claim that if one does not want to be called racist, don't act like a racist.

YOu are losing better and better. I count four levels of losing in that one post alone.

My God, you are a perfect example of a modern liberal.

There's obviously an error in your premise because it's obvious you've been lying since you could talk.

That's Deplorable.

Donald Trump?

He is too dim to realize he just proved his earlier claim about ""if you don't want to be called a racist"

to be an utterly bald faced liar.

And himself to be a vile race baiting piece of shit.

And still not one supporting argument, just more bullshit.

Donald Trump?

Look in the mirror and observe a proficient exponent and throw up in your MAGA hat.

Says the asshole who still can't back up his shit.

Donald Trump?

I knew you couldn't quote anything.

I don't own your ilk, the Trump Deplorables.

Says the loser that still has not backed up ONE of his moronic asshole claims.

That's Deplorable.

He pointed out that you are lying. YOu proved that, when you called me a racist, despite me not saying anything racist.

Calling him a name, is not a rebuttal.

You lose again. MORON.

Forum List

Back