Zone1 Hating Catholics (or the Original Church) is not from God

And there it is, your conviction that someone who is not a Catholic is "outside" the Church which means you believe the Catholic Church to be "the church", and therefore the other denominations are not. News flash, Christians do not have to be Catholic or even ever walk through the doors of a Catholic Church to be fully in the Body of Christ.
you are wrong.

If Christ founded a Church and we know He did and you diverge from that Church's teachings (the official ones), then YOU are in the wrong, not Christ's Church.

We do not choose to go along to get along when Truth is violated. Well, I don't anyhow

Oh, and just in case you've forgotten, Jesus' Church has no denominational name and extends far beyond any artificial man-made denominational boundaries.
says you. You state opinions as though they are facts.

Well, when your opinion disagrees with Christ's Church, guess which I will choose?

you are wrong.

If Christ founded a Church and we know He did and you diverge from that Church's teachings (the official ones), then YOU are in the wrong, not Christ's Church.

We do not choose to go along to get along when Truth is violated. Well, I don't anyhow
The problem with that statement is as follows:

You assume that the "original" church has not itself deviated from that which Christ taught. That is most assuredly NOT the case, and when a Church deviates from that which Christ taught, it is in the wrong. Be like the Bereans.

says you. You state opinions as though they are facts.

Well, when your opinion disagrees with Christ's Church, guess which I will choose?
Consult with your Church leadership and see if it's just MY opinion. Post their response to this question.

Does the Body of Christ extend to all nations, tongues, creeds and Christian denominations or is the Body of Christ restricted solely to the Catholic Church?

Have you, for example, said explicitly that Christ followers can be found in all Christian denominations as I have?
It is said in the Catechism of the Catholic Church. No reason to always be so miffed with Catholics. Catholics follow scripture and the traditions of the early Church. It could be said that about fifteen hundred years later Protestants streamlined Christianity to scripture alone and that Catholics insist on keeping the whole enchilada (as the saying goes).

It is said in the Catechism of the Catholic Church. No reason to always be so miffed with Catholics. Catholics follow scripture and the traditions of the early Church. It could be said that about fifteen hundred years later Protestants streamlined Christianity to scripture alone and that Catholics insist on keeping the whole enchilada (as the saying goes).
I know where you and I stand.

I want the other poster to make a definitive statement. He appears to be attempting to make the case that the Catholic Church is the end-all and be-all of Christianity, that all things Christian have to flow through and from the Catholic Church, etc.

Forum List

Back