Hateful Atheist Richard Dawkins' Antiscientific Rubbish

Atheists always fall back on magic at some point. There's a reason so many lefties love Harry Potter.

Marvin, you Da Man. They pretend that nothing made everything. Lefty Magic.

They do not. Not one atheist I know has ever thought that nothing made everything.

Please tell your unwilling but captive audience what atheists think made everything. Don't weasel out with some non-answer. Be specific and scientific, IF you can.

Natural forces. There are many elements and forces on the earth. Winds, tides, chemical reactions ect ect. (sic) These are not "nothing.

Gravity pulled the materials together for the planet. Gravity is not nothing. Nor is it magic.
ZERO specifics. ZERO as usual from you.

1. Where did these "materials" come from, Mister Nihilist Atheist?
2. Where did gravity come from, Mister Anti-Science?
3. How did gravity just "happen" to have a critical value precise to within one part in trillions of trillions to form the universe? You don't have a clue nor do any of your atheist pals. You simple dribble out some nonsense and trot away, satisfied with your inane bullshit. Which brings me to Brandolini's Law: It requires an order of magnitude more energy to refute bullshit than it did to produce it.
4. You don't even know the proper abbreviation for et cetera. Look it up. Try to learn something today. [It is NOT "ect ect." (sic)]
5. You overlooked a comma between your two ignorant, incorrect abbreviations.

Grammar and spelling is (sic) your argument? lol Ok then.

The materials have always existed.

Gravity is a natural force. It is based on mass and energy. It has always existed as well. Gravity did not just "happen" to have any precise value. It has always been the same.

1. "LOL". Grammar and spelling ARE....
Pretty funny Mister Atheist "Intellectual."

IF you were as smart as you pretend to be, you would know how to construct sentences in good grammar. But you are not so you cannot. Q.E.D. "LOL".

2. NO the "materials have (NOT) always existed."
3. Neither has gravity. That is anti-science and completely without foundation or logic.
But giggle away.
4. HOW gravity happened to have that value is beyond your comprehension even to discuss.
You're talking in circles like Darwin did but you can't even see. I'm presenting counters to your nonsense not for you, but for others who might tend to believe your nonsense. You do.
Refer to the Anthropic Principle. Scientists of great training understand that these values are not a matter of "luck" or were "always there." That's atheist magic talk.

Readers, you may as well talk to a pigeon as this "moderator." He's a complete waste of time.

Atheists always fall back on magic at some point. There's a reason so many lefties love Harry Potter.

They do not. Not one atheist I know has ever thought that nothing made everything.

Please tell your unwilling but captive audience what atheists think made everything. Don't weasel out with some non-answer. Be specific and scientific, IF you can.

Natural forces. There are many elements and forces on the earth. Winds, tides, chemical reactions ect ect. (sic) These are not "nothing.

Gravity pulled the materials together for the planet. Gravity is not nothing. Nor is it magic.

3. How did gravity just "happen" to have a critical value precise to within one part in trillions of trillions to form the universe? You don't have a clue nor do any of your atheist pals. You simple dribble out some nonsense and trot away, satisfied with your inane bullshit. Which brings me to Brandolini's Law: It requires an order of magnitude more energy to refute bullshit than it did to produce it.
4. You don't even know the proper abbreviation for et cetera. Look it up. Try to learn something today. [It is NOT "ect ect." (sic)]

Gravity is a natural force. It is based on mass and energy. It has always existed as well. Gravity did not just "happen" to have any precise value. It has always been the same.

IF you were as smart as you pretend to be, you would know how to construct sentences in good grammar. But you are not so you cannot. Q.E.D. "LOL".

3. Neither has gravity. That is anti-science and completely without foundation or logic.
But giggle away.
4. HOW gravity happened to have that value is beyond your comprehension even to discuss.
You're talking in circles like Darwin did but you can't even see. I'm presenting counters to your nonsense not for you, but for others who might tend to believe your nonsense. You do.
Refer to the Anthropic Principle. Scientists of great training understand that these values are not a matter of "luck" or were "always there." That's atheist magic talk.

Readers, you may as well talk to a pigeon as this "moderator." He's a complete waste of time.

There is absolutely no scientific evidence that the materials have not always existed. They have changed form. But no proof they have not always existed.

You claim that the idea that gravity has always existed is anti-science. What evidence is there that gravity has not always existed.

But giggle away.

You continually post that everything was created. And you believe, I assume, that God has always existed.

So what scientific evidence do you have that the matter and energy in our universe has not always existed? And, by the same token, what evidence do you have that God has always existed?

You've made the ignorant assumption that atheism is umbilically linked to believe nothing produced everything.
That in itself denies you the right to argue against it.

As an atheist and understanding the biology process etc, it wasnt nothing.
Clearly a chemical reaction or similar happened.
What I can say with absolute certainty is there was no big sky daddy ghost who flicked his fingers and it all appeared.
Don't insult people's intelligence by forcing your crap down others throats.
The same for immaculate conception and virgin births etc. What a joke.

But giggle away.

You're a bit confused about what you're writing. You are retreating to the nonsensical ''fine tuning'' claim typically used by the hyper-religious and there no such evidence of any such godly interference. You insist on making bellicose claims about what ''atheist scientists" believe yet you offer only creationer slogans.

Your ''fine tuning'' claims presume the existence of the Christian gods and you have offered nothing to support the existence of those gods. "Fine tuning'' of the universe is not acknowledged by the relevant science community as it applies to the actions of your particular gods. It‘s a rather desperate tactic to attempt to impose your religious beliefs on others. I should point out the absurdity in your “fine tuning” meme when the facts identify a chaotic and violent of universe. “Fine tuning” would not suggest collisions of galaxies or meteor / asteroid strikes of this planet

Ringtone
You believe in immaculate conception and virgin births etc yet you suggest atheism is stupidity???
Do you ever read what you write or anticipate how I will persecute you?
You were born an atheist but we're infected by your parents.

But giggle away.

You continually post that everything was created. And you believe, I assume, that God has always existed.

So what scientific evidence do you have that the matter and energy in our universe has not always existed? And, by the same token, what evidence do you have that God has always existed?

Brandolini's Law: It takes an order of magnitude more effort to refute bullshit than it requires to produce it.

A Matter of Gravity, by Professor John Lennox on YouTube.com

Poor "moderator" hasn't a clue to the Second Law of Thermodynamics. Not a clue.

But giggle away.

Brandolini's Law: It takes an order of magnitude more effort to refute bullshit than it requires to produce it.

A Matter of Gravity, by Professor John Lennox on YouTube.com

Poor "moderator" hasn't a clue to the Second Law of Thermodynamics. Not a clue.

I am quite familiar with the Second Law of Thermodynamics.

What I said still stands.

"Richard Dawkins' book, The God Delusion, makes me embarrassed to be an atheist." - Oxford Professor Michael Ruse

The Lord is Our Light - Motto of Oxford University

Can any atheist name a single university with an atheist charter?
There are Christian universities, Lutheran universities, Catholic universities, Jewish universities and by the way hospitals as well.

Any atheist universities or hospitals? Of course not. Atheists are all mouth, all lies, all the time. Evil is like that.

Every sin begins with a lie. - The Late D. James Kennedy, PhD

"Richard Dawkins' book, The God Delusion, makes me embarrassed to be an atheist." - Oxford Professor Michael Ruse

The Lord is Our Light - Motto of Oxford University

Can any atheist name a single university with an atheist charter?
There are Christian universities, Lutheran universities, Catholic universities, Jewish universities and by the way hospitals as well.

Any atheist universities or hospitals? Of course not. Atheists are all mouth, all lies, all the time. Evil is like that.

Every sin begins with a lie. - The Late D. James Kennedy, PhD

The organizations you listed have centuries of organizations behind them. Atheists do not band together in such numbers and most feel no need to recruit.

Natural forces. There are many elements and forces on the earth. Winds, tides, chemical reactions ect ect. These are not "nothing.

Ah, this is the nutty theory that a random chemical reaction created intelligent human life, incredibly complex animal and human brains, and that our eternal quests for knowledge, fulfillment, love, and spirituality are all just chemical reactions that happened by accident.

The lunacy of claiming that Christians and Jews established universities and hospitals "to recruit" ..... leaves thinking people speechless.

The lunacy of claiming that Christians and Jews established universities and hospitals "to recruit" ..... leaves thinking people speechless.
So wait a second. You believe in the Jesus myth? Jews don't. Atheists don't. Even Muslim's don't. And Jews where there when it didn't happen. And you believe when you die you will become a god yourself? I mean you do believe that you are going to go off into some magical rhelm where you never get sick, sad or mad right? Did I spell rhelm wrong? Go fuck yourself. You're delusional. Especially to believe that there is a heaven waiting for a conservative prick like you. The devil will be 6 inches deep the second you die loser. Now put me back on ignore whore.

Atheist rubbish they spew:

1. "Science has a self-correcting mechanism."

OOOOOo. Everyone is supposed to be impressed with this silliness? Think about it. Plants have a self-correcting mechanism. They send out roots and correct them until they find water.
Turn a plant on its side and it makes a turn back to vertical.

2. "Atheists are rational and oh so scientific."

The Ivy League Colleges all have Christian charters. They were founded by Christians to teach science and other subjects. Atheists frequently show their irrationality and unscientific silliness in more ways than you can count. The Multiverse - a joke. Their claims of "morality"? On what basis? They're "smarter" than anyone else? Claimed but never proven. The universe has always existed? Nobody contends such nonsense but an irrational atheist. Nobody.

3. "Who made God, huh, huh, huh!"

If someone made God, then He wouldn't be God, would He.

Please carefully analyze atheist claims and write down why they are irrational and anti-scientific here.

Atheist rubbish they spew:

1. "Science has a self-correcting mechanism."

OOOOOo. Everyone is supposed to be impressed with this silliness? Think about it. Plants have a self-correcting mechanism. They send out roots and correct them until they find water.
Turn a plant on its side and it makes a turn back to vertical.

2. "Atheists are rational and oh so scientific."

The Ivy League Colleges all have Christian charters. They were founded by Christians to teach science and other subjects. Atheists frequently show their irrationality and unscientific silliness in more ways than you can count. The Multiverse - a joke. Their claims of "morality"? On what basis? They're "smarter" than anyone else? Claimed but never proven. The universe has always existed? Nobody contends such nonsense but an irrational atheist. Nobody.

3. "Who made God, huh, huh, huh!"

If someone made God, then He wouldn't be God, would He.

Please carefully analyze atheist claims and write down why they are irrational and anti-scientific here.
You really do find yourself at a disadvantage among thinking humans.

Not one atheist I know has ever thought that nothing made everything.
First, the atheists and their scientists believed in an infinite universe to counter the infinite God. Now, they've toned it down to Big Bang and singularity. Singularity is supposed to be magical infinite temperature and infinite density invisible energy (?) which caused the Big Bang. Why not God caused the Big Bang since the universe and Earth doesn't appear to be created at random? I mean the truth was written first and then the atheists and their scientists came up with their fairy tale.

Forum List

Back