Hate to say it but Politics 101, Trump cant take the bait. Schumer and Pelosi, you OWN Obamacare

The Donald is in the perfect position politically. He tried to fix it, got no help from the RaTz and moved on...knowing full well that Obarrycare will blow up. You now own it TWICE and the fuse just keeps burning.
No, he's not in the perfect position. He failed --very publicly -- to gain concensus within his party to fulfill a campaign promise -- THE campaign promise. I mean, he literally got elected on this promise. Then when the going got tough, he tried bullying and his usual tactics, but none of it worked. He walked away and said he's done with health care reform. 2 weeks and he's DONE! And you're going to sit there and put mustard on that shit sandwich and pretend that he won?

:lol:

They're exhibiting that mindless cult behavior that I've pointed out repeatedly. Must praise the Master always!

Funny how the Dems now want The GOP to bail them out and save Obamacare when they refused to participate in the negotiations for the first bill proposed.
The dems have always wanted the Repubs to help work on fixes for the ACA. That's nothing new.

What the Original Tree is barking about (lol get it?) is a lie first of all.

Trump started begging the Dems to work with him in those very first comments he made after the bill went down.

There's no denying the GOP issue, that being said, not ONE democrat had the courage and principle to vote against their own party for the good of the nation? One of the reasons Conservatives are admired is their diversity of opinion, the Democrats are party loyalists, the definition of career politicians. The fact that noone had the nads to defy Schumer and Pelosi, suggests they are more concerned with their jobs than their character. They know Obamacare is failing, they KNOW citizens are hurting...but they care little as it wasn't their problem since it was the former president who is gone. Now it IS their problem.

So, yes, much blame to go around, but at least the GOP had a different plan and a great deal of support in their ranks, the Democrats had absolutely none to show, not one single person could see any redeeming value in the new Bill?

They mirror the whims of their leaders and dare not step out of line. How brave!
Why would they vote for a POS Republican bill that the Republicans would not vote for?

Yikes!
You shouldn't even need to point that out.

it's all on the dems. They still own it. Their best deal was to work with Trump and they took a back fking seat. Trump knew this and set them up.
This debacle is Trump setting the Dems up?
sure, he doesn't own the failure of obummerfail. That's still on the dems. he attempted to reach out and they all stayed silent. Why? because they wanted to see the country fall so bad they couldn't careless about Trump. They want trump to fail, now it is obvious to all. And believe me, people will suffer from the badly implemented obummerfail and ask why the dems didn't want to reach out.

That makes no sense as a strategy. They could have done nothing with the same result. Instead, they went through this ridiculous shitshow that only showed the deep incompetence of their leadership.
There is no win in that.

it's all on the dems. They still own it. Their best deal was to work with Trump and they took a back fking seat. Trump knew this and set them up.
sure, he doesn't own the failure of obummerfail. That's still on the dems. he attempted to reach out and they all stayed silent. Why? because they wanted to see the country fall so bad they couldn't careless about Trump. They want trump to fail, now it is obvious to all. And believe me, people will suffer from the badly implemented obummerfail and ask why the dems didn't want to reach out.

That makes no sense as a strategy. They could have done nothing with the same result. Instead, they went through this ridiculous shitshow that only showed the deep incompetence of their leadership.
There is no win in that.
they put forth an effort to make a change, it eventually turned out that the balance couldn't be made without jeopardizing the reconciliation option. Meaning, they knew no one on the left would ever go for any new legislation by the right, so the right tried to do it in a way to avoid the 60 votes in the senate. Again, no balance could be reached. Seems fairly simple. why act like you didn't know what they were trying to do?

Notice how Schumer comes out and suggests he is "willing to work with Trump on a new healthcare deal". After watching politics extensively the last two years and disliking the games that are played immensely, unfortunately, I have to say, Trump needs to play hardball and cut deeper into the California/New York duo who have become a party to the exclusion of the other 48 states. America's future is too important to allow his promises to be derailed.

Therefore, if I am Trump as much as I know that my own party didn't work with me, I call out the Democrats publicly and often, he can deal with his own party behind closed doors. "If you have an issue with your Obamacare premiums, lack of choice and other issues, contact Chuck Schumer and Nancy Pelosi, here are their emails and phone numbers. We received zero votes for our latest Bill from the Democrats, they want Americans to keep Obamacare ".

If he let's Schumer form the next healthcare bill he is giving him a lifeline, where right now he is holding an anchor called Obamacare. I wouldn't do it. The fact is, if Schumer had been involved in the crafting of the latest bill and it ended up being the EXACT same bill tabled, the Dems would have voted 95% for it.

Schumer jumps at chance to work with Trump on health care, other issues

Schumer jumps at chance to work with Trump on health care, other issues

So the Democrats own the bill that has provided millions of Americans with health insurance and health care?

Okay- I am okay with the Democrats being blamed for that.

After 7 years of the GOP telling us what a disaster the ACA was, they couldn't figure out how to repeal it and replace it with Trumpless care.

You don't have to lie to try to win a political argument. Lying is essentially a Forfeit, so I will chalk this up as a win for me.
The GOP repeatedly asked to be allowed to participate in the forming of The ACA Bill. They were rejected. Because they had no hand in the bill at all, they did not vote for it. No one with a brain would vote for something they were not allowed to be part of.

Hell, you had to have the engineers of the ACA lie to The CBO, and to SCOTUS to prop up that piece of shit to stop it from being struck down as Unconstitutional, that's how bad it was.

screen-shot-2014-11-10-at-21-02-15.png

LOL, bullfuckingshit.

The GOP was not barred from the creation of the ACA. They offered nothing workable. Period. They were merely the party of "No", and had no input to offer.

Hell, even with both houses, and the presidency, they struck out. And you're claiming they had workable ideas when the Dems controlled congress? LMAOOO!!!

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

You don't have to lie to try to win a political argument. Lying is essentially a Forfeit, so I will chalk this up as a win for me.
The GOP repeatedly asked to be allowed to participate in the forming of The ACA Bill. They were rejected. Because they had no hand in the bill at all, they did not vote for it. No one with a brain would vote for something they were not allowed to be part of.

Hell, you had to have the engineers of the ACA lie to The CBO, and to SCOTUS to prop up that piece of shit to stop it from being struck down as Unconstitutional, that's how bad it was.

LOL, bullfuckingshit.

The GOP was not barred from the creation of the ACA. They offered nothing workable. Period. They were merely the party of "No", and had no input to offer.

Hell, even with both houses, and the presidency, they struck out. And you're claiming they had workable ideas when the Dems controlled congress? LMAOOO!!!

Democrats talked with the GOP for almost a year about the ACA before going ahead without them.

the GOP never even talked with the Democrats about Trumpless care.

LOL, bullfuckingshit.

Care to back that up? Because I can back up what I have stated.

But you know you are lying so why should I ask. It's what Libscum do.

GOP shut out of Obamacare briefing

There is no win in that.
they put forth an effort to make a change, it eventually turned out that the balance couldn't be made without jeopardizing the reconciliation option. Meaning, they knew no one on the left would ever go for any new legislation by the right, so the right tried to do it in a way to avoid the 60 votes in the senate. Again, no balance could be reached. Seems fairly simple. why act like you didn't know what they were trying to do?

They didn't need to do any of that. They got nowhere and only had to makes themselves look pathetic getting there.
Just like the RWers here at USMB.

LOL, bullfuckingshit.

Dipshit, that article is form 2013. And it was one briefing. Do you even know when the ACA was created???

LOL, bullfuckingshit.

Dipshit, that article is form 2013. And it was one briefing. Do you even know when the ACA was created???
The GOP was shut out the second Obama got in to office.

Obama said deal with it.

Or do you forget how to lie?

You are slipping pin head.

President Obama to Republicans: I won. Deal with it.

LOL, bullfuckingshit.

Obama said deal with it.

Nice white flag, pussy.

LOL, bullfuckingshit.

Obama said deal with it.

Nice white flag, pussy.

Ahh are you Butt Hurt?

Here have some of this.

WINNING!

Thanks for conceding the argument to me.

LOL, bullfuckingshit.

Obama said deal with it.

Nice white flag, pussy.

Ahh are you Butt Hurt?

Here have some of this.

WINNING!

So now you're reduced to just mirroring my posts for lack of a better thing to say?

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Obama said deal with it.

Nice white flag, pussy.

Ahh are you Butt Hurt?

Here have some of this.

WINNING!

So now you're reduced to just mirroring my posts for lack of a better thing to say?

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

butt·hurt
ˈbətˌhərt/
USinformal
adjective
  1. 1.
    overly or unjustifiably offended or resentful.
    "they're all butthurt that she released the album online first"
noun
  1. 1.
    an excessive or unjustifiable feeling of personal offense or resentment.
    "it's time to get over the butthurt from last year's election"

Forum List

Back