Hate to say it but Politics 101, Trump cant take the bait. Schumer and Pelosi, you OWN Obamacare

Notice how Schumer comes out and suggests he is "willing to work with Trump on a new healthcare deal". After watching politics extensively the last two years and disliking the games that are played immensely, unfortunately, I have to say, Trump needs to play hardball and cut deeper into the California/New York duo who have become a party to the exclusion of the other 48 states. America's future is too important to allow his promises to be derailed.

Therefore, if I am Trump as much as I know that my own party didn't work with me, I call out the Democrats publicly and often, he can deal with his own party behind closed doors. "If you have an issue with your Obamacare premiums, lack of choice and other issues, contact Chuck Schumer and Nancy Pelosi, here are their emails and phone numbers. We received zero votes for our latest Bill from the Democrats, they want Americans to keep Obamacare ".

If he let's Schumer form the next healthcare bill he is giving him a lifeline, where right now he is holding an anchor called Obamacare. I wouldn't do it. The fact is, if Schumer had been involved in the crafting of the latest bill and it ended up being the EXACT same bill tabled, the Dems would have voted 95% for it.

Schumer jumps at chance to work with Trump on health care, other issues

Trump invited him to and tried to blame the whole thing on the Democrats.

There's no denying the GOP issue, that being said, not ONE democrat had the courage and principle to vote against their own party for the good of the nation? One of the reasons Conservatives are admired is their diversity of opinion, the Democrats are party loyalists, the definition of career politicians. The fact that noone had the nads to defy Schumer and Pelosi, suggests they are more concerned with their jobs than their character. They know Obamacare is failing, they KNOW citizens are hurting...but they care little as it wasn't their problem since it was the former president who is gone. Now it IS their problem.

So, yes, much blame to go around, but at least the GOP had a different plan and a great deal of support in their ranks, the Democrats had absolutely none to show, not one single person could see any redeeming value in the new Bill?

They mirror the whims of their leaders and dare not step out of line. How brave!

There's no denying the GOP issue, that being said, not ONE democrat had the courage and principle to vote against their own party for the good of the nation? One of the reasons Conservatives are admired is their diversity of opinion, the Democrats are party loyalists, the definition of career politicians. he fact that noone had the nads to defy Schumer and Pelosi, suggests they are more concerned with their jobs than their character. They know Obamacare is failing, they KNOW citizens are hurting...but they care little as it wasn't their problem since it was the former president who is gone. Now it IS their problem.

So, yes, much blame to go around, but at least the GOP had a different plan and a great deal of support in their ranks, the Democrats had absolutely none to show, not one single person could see any redeeming value in the new Bill?

They mirror the whims of their leaders and dare not step out of line. How brave!

There was nothing "good" for the nation in that garbage dump of a bill. What "good" comes from giving a billionaire an extra $250k annually in tax breaks at the expense of healthcare for poor citizens?

How does this "benefit" us?

PAUL RYAN & MITCH MCCONNELL:

dog-and-car-2.jpg

OWN IT GOP ^
The Donald is in the perfect position politically. He tried to fix it, got no help from the RaTz and moved on...knowing full well that Obarrycare will blow up. You now own it TWICE and the fuse just keeps burning.

You've been played and you took the bait ... hook, line and sinker ... gut hooked.

Yup. The Dems passed that POS, which they never read, without one Rep vote.

Obamacare is imploding now. Its so damned expensive the only people who like it are the people the rest of us are paying for.

Go Dems. LOL

The function of Congress is to produce Bi-partisan legislation. Discuss it, amend it, and come to an agreement that benefits most of The People and does The Greatest Good, or Least Harm.

The Health Care bill proposed and discussions about it, negotiations, were open, and The Dems were invited to participate, make suggestions and changes.

Maybe, the Republicans will try that approach next time.

But, as we know, Republicans are reluctant to compromise on anything lest being labeled heretics and sellouts by lunatic teatards like yourself.

Who knows?

The lunatics aren't very popular with Trump at the moment, so the smart thing for the Republicans to do would be to isolate the lunatics and take them down a notch and align with moderate Dems to get something done.

The Republicans, especially Trump, aren't very smart, tho, so it seems unlikely.

Notice how Schumer comes out and suggests he is "willing to work with Trump on a new healthcare deal". After watching politics extensively the last two years and disliking the games that are played immensely, unfortunately, I have to say, Trump needs to play hardball and cut deeper into the California/New York duo who have become a party to the exclusion of the other 48 states. America's future is too important to allow his promises to be derailed.

Therefore, if I am Trump as much as I know that my own party didn't work with me, I call out the Democrats publicly and often, he can deal with his own party behind closed doors. "If you have an issue with your Obamacare premiums, lack of choice and other issues, contact Chuck Schumer and Nancy Pelosi, here are their emails and phone numbers. We received zero votes for our latest Bill from the Democrats, they want Americans to keep Obamacare ".

If he let's Schumer form the next healthcare bill he is giving him a lifeline, where right now he is holding an anchor called Obamacare. I wouldn't do it. The fact is, if Schumer had been involved in the crafting of the latest bill and it ended up being the EXACT same bill tabled, the Dems would have voted 95% for it.

Trump said that he would repeal and replace Obamacare on day one with something that was cheaper, better, and covered everyone.

Complete and utter failure.

Trump and the Republicans own that failure lock, stock, and barrel.

Now, there are some fairly minor tweaks that could be made to Obamacare to make it more efficient and balance out the insurance pool.

If the Republicans refuse to make those tweaks, that's on them as well.
No it's not. Your baby ... your problem.
Do you ever have an original thought?

Funny how the Dems now want The GOP to bail them out and save Obamacare when they refused to participate in the negotiations for the first bill proposed.

Don't you mean the GOP refused to participate in the negotiations for the first bill proposed?

Oh that's right, you think turnabout's unfair.

Face it. The ACA passed because Democrats know how to govern. Republicans don't. They hate government, even as they attempt to profit off of it.

You don't have to lie to try to win a political argument. Lying is essentially a Forfeit, so I will chalk this up as a win for me.
The GOP repeatedly asked to be allowed to participate in the forming of The ACA Bill. They were rejected. Because they had no hand in the bill at all, they did not vote for it. No one with a brain would vote for something they were not allowed to be part of.

Hell, you had to have the engineers of the ACA lie to The CBO, and to SCOTUS to prop up that piece of shit to stop it from being struck down as Unconstitutional, that's how bad it was.

screen-shot-2014-11-10-at-21-02-15.png

There's no denying the GOP issue, that being said, not ONE democrat had the courage and principle to vote against their own party for the good of the nation? One of the reasons Conservatives are admired is their diversity of opinion, the Democrats are party loyalists, the definition of career politicians. The fact that noone had the nads to defy Schumer and Pelosi, suggests they are more concerned with their jobs than their character. They know Obamacare is failing, they KNOW citizens are hurting...but they care little as it wasn't their problem since it was the former president who is gone. Now it IS their problem.

Why would they vote for a POS Republican bill that the Republicans would not vote for?

The GOP has the keys to the kingdom, The Original Tree, so your blaming the Dems is silly.

Grow up and act like an adult.

Let's hope now the two parties will work for a good bill.

The GOP has the keys to the kingdom, The Original Tree, so your blaming the Dems is silly.

Grow up and act like an adult.

Let's hope now the two parties will work for a good bill.

I am not blaming The Dems. But they refused to participate when they were offered The Chance.
And now they are asking The GOP to bail them out, without repealing the cluster fuck that is Obamacare.

The GOP Bill was discussed, suggestions were made, changes were made, amendments were allowed as was debate about The Bill, and The Opposition was Invited to be part of The Process and The Public was allowed to review it.

This is how ADULTS GOVERN. That does not mean that a piece of legislation will be passed, but it's clear, THE GOP wants to do their jobs, while The Dems want to sit on their asses, and throw temper tantrums like some spoiled brat who refuses to take NO for an answer at the check out counter because he wants a candy bar and mommy doesn't want him to eat garbage before dinner.

Dems are not asking anything except an opportunity to work with the GOP.

They won't work with the FC, because that group is antithetical to even the idea of government health care.

Funny how the Dems now want The GOP to bail them out and save Obamacare when they refused to participate in the negotiations for the first bill proposed.

all you dumbo parrots ever care about is BLAME & CREDIT.

the Grand Old Party of NO has kept the ACA from being improved upon, as was intended at the inception.

Repealing and replacing Obamacare is something the party had promised to get done for seven years. Only now, it had majorities in the House, the Senate, and, in official party identification, the White House, too. But despite the political trifecta—and despite the fact that Ryan and Trump had spent the week cajoling various factions of House conservatives, the effort still failed. All the concessions, the threats of retaliation from the president, the pleading from Ryan ultimately didn’t garner enough votes for a mess of bill that had gone to mush...

Is Trump Already Throwing in the Towel on the Republican Party?

What do they mean when they say "ObamaCare" will collapse.
What is the result from "collapse"? initial "collapse" results, end result.

Notice how Schumer comes out and suggests he is "willing to work with Trump on a new healthcare deal".

I called this the other day. Dem's laughed then realized oh wait we still own Obamacare and shit themselves :laugh::laugh::laugh: Trump is in the clear now, he gave Dem's their chance and they all voted no and Trump is now free to pursue tax reform and his other priorities. :laugh:

Now that the People know what the Republicans' alternative is/was,

Obamacare even as is looks better and better.

Favorable/unfavorable opinion of Trumpcare:

17 to 56

Favorable/unfavorable opinion of Obamacare:

49 to 44

yeah, Democrats ought to be really panicked over those numbers.

Cause there is none. Did you consider this?

It was a huge tax break for the rich when income gap is growing and keep growing... You are happy turning the US into a third world country of haves and have nots...

Notice how Schumer comes out and suggests he is "willing to work with Trump on a new healthcare deal".

I called this the other day. Dem's laughed then realized oh wait we still own Obamacare and shit themselves :laugh::laugh::laugh: Trump is in the clear now, he gave Dem's their chance and they all voted no and Trump is now free to pursue tax reform and his other priorities. :laugh:

You see you are thinking that Dems missed the boat by not selling the country down the river and blaming the GOP.

Guess what? The Dems actually care about their country and knew the law was crap and many Americans would have suffered...

Please try and consider this a success all you like but you just look like idiots doing it... Democrats and responsible Republicans stopped the country making another mistake.

The GOP told us for eight years they had a better plan than the ACA and couldn't even get it done with complete control.

That's not the Democrats' fault.
it's all on the dems. They still own it. Their best deal was to work with Trump and they took a back fking seat. Trump knew this and set them up. Look, it takes eight fking senators to overturn the monstrosity that is

Trump said that he would repeal and replace Obamacare on day one with something that was cheaper, better, and covered everyone.

Complete and utter failure.

Trump and the Republicans own that failure lock, stock, and barrel.

Now, there are some fairly minor tweaks that could be made to Obamacare to make it more efficient and balance out the insurance pool.

If the Republicans refuse to make those tweaks, that's on them as well.
you should learn to quote someone better than this. That isn't what Trump said. you should actually find his quote. I dare you to post it up here. Cause you'll see your error.

Forum List

Back