Hasidic Jews

In the country where I live there is the city called Uman. The absolute majority of the people on Earth have never heard about it, but the city has significant importance for one of Hasidim branches (so called Braclav Hasids), because there is a grave of one of their main teachers. Every year several tens of thousands of Hasids come there to celebrate Rosh A-Shana.

This pilgrims have overall a bad image among local citizens, because of their aggressive behavior, alcohol addiction, noise and mess.

What image the Hasids have among the Jews, especially religious ones? How their teachings are viewed - as the more strict and pure form of Judaism or as one that is somewhat deviant?

Sounds like they know how to party. Do any of those hawt IDF babes show up there too?

I'd almost renounce my Christian faith and become Jewish for one of those, 'cept I'm part Cherkee and suck at growing a decent beard. :biggrin:
Yeah, they definitely know how to party. What does hawt IDS babes mean?
Like flies on dog shit, they come a-swarmin' to defend their own regardless of the truth of the matter. They are defending the putrid murderer and rapist Leo Franks to this day.
Conley done it according to Wiki.

You got a better sauce???
Apparently the most thorough treatment of the case was an effort by the Nation of Islam which leaves no doubt Franks was guilty. The attempt by a nationwide effort by the Jews to pin the murder on a series of innocent black men was also exposed. I wouldn't tout a source I haven't read except that Amazon has banned the book which is practically proof of its scholarly worth. Particularly as the ADL is advising Amazon on "hate" and the ADL got its start defending the guilty Franks.

American Pravda: The ADL in American Society

In the country where I live there is the city called Uman. The absolute majority of the people on Earth have never heard about it, but the city has significant importance for one of Hasidim branches (so called Braclav Hasids), because there is a grave of one of their main teachers. Every year several tens of thousands of Hasids come there to celebrate Rosh A-Shana.

This pilgrims have overall a bad image among local citizens, because of their aggressive behavior, alcohol addiction, noise and mess.

What image the Hasids have among the Jews, especially religious ones? How their teachings are viewed - as the more strict and pure form of Judaism or as one that is somewhat deviant?

Actually, those are Catholic Irish. You need to update your glasses prescription.

I am fascinated with the idea that there are Chassidic jews who are alcoholics.
I never encountered even one in a long career that included treating the complicatioins of alcoholism

Yes, that would be a new one. many were bootleggers in the 20's, especially wine, but few are drunks. I knew a lawyer once who was fond of Scotch, but he wasn't religious nor ever seen drunk, unlike his WASP and Irish friends hanging out at the VFW.

Sounds like they know how to party. Do any of those hawt IDF babes show up there too?

I'd almost renounce my Christian faith and become Jewish for one of those, 'cept I'm part Cherkee and suck at growing a decent beard. :biggrin:

Drunk posting. I meant "IDF". Aren't they hawt?

IDF babes - Google Search

Judaism, Culture and the Gentile World: A Conversation with Rabbi Mayer Schiller

Judaism, Culture and the Gentile World: A Conversation with Rabbi Mayer Schiller

The Rabbi explains some facets of Jewish culture; as a conservative he doesn't seem fond of liberal Jews and their political views, but then for those who have read Hugh Davis Graham's The Civil Rights Era and know how race based 'liberalism' backfired on New York City's three or so generations of Jewish public school teachers that made NYC public schools the envy of the nation, they got tossed out and replaced by 'AA minorities' who via their own racism fired most of them and trashed the system to crap almost immediately, it is rather weird they would keep voting Democratic, despite slitting their own throats, though the Conservatives have benefited greatly from the sizable minority of 'defectors' to the moderate and right wing.

Ah well, after reading the thread I see only Jews are 'liberals' and apparently there are no Irish, WASP, Pollock, Russian, or Baptist 'libruls', so Jews must make up some 55% of voters or something.

I never encountered even one in a long career that included treating the complicatioins of alcoholism

Yes, that would be a new one. many were bootleggers in the 20's, especially wine, but few are drunks. I knew a lawyer once who was fond of Scotch, but he wasn't religious nor ever seen drunk, unlike his WASP and Irish friends hanging out at the VFW.

sometimes----during those celebrations----SOMEONE---usually a young male---does
manage to get inebriated -------the old people shake their heads and the other
younger guys drag him out

I should add-----my very own grandmother made wine -----for family use only---during prohibition-----mom described her squeezing grapes thru cheesecloth by hand. Somehow----by culture---jews cannot LIVE without wine. No alcoholics in the family. In Islamic law---(shariah) jews and Christians can make wine----for
"religious purposes" ------don't tell anyone------best customers are muslims----
the fact is used as a LIBEL EXCUSE for pogroms (of course---it is also used to
bribe the local muslim chieftains-----historically it has saved lives)

I should add-----my very own grandmother made wine -----for family use only---during prohibition-----mom described her squeezing grapes thru cheesecloth by hand. Somehow----by culture---jews cannot LIVE without wine. No alcoholics in the family. In Islamic law---(shariah) jews and Christians can make wine----for
"religious purposes" ------don't tell anyone------best customers are muslims----

Making your own booze wasn't illegal during Prohibition, and the wine business boomed as well, practically created the California vinyard industry. there were limits, and you weren't supposed to take it off your premises and/or sell it, is all; 'sale and transportation' were all that were outlawed. It was a very weak law, watered down, and yet still very effective in reducing alcoholism, drunkness, and the family violence that inevitably goes along with it. It was only repealed because Congress wanted the tax revenue back. You could have a warehouse full of the stuff, as long as you drank it there as well.

Yes, they go to Uman because of Rabbi Nachman.
You come off like a Ukrainian Nazi calling Hasidim Jews bad.
It is just a silly remark. The reason I ctreated the thread wasn't about telling that Hasids are bad. But it is pointless to argue that some aspects of their behavior cause them to have dubious reputation in the place where I live.
The main reason of this thread is to explore what Jews and other people think about this branch and how this branch comes along with mainstream Judaism.
I can spot a Ukrainian Nazi monster like John Demjanjuk from a mile away.

And you come off like a murderous Bolshevik attacking anyone who says anything at all negative about a Jew--regardless whether true.
The communist Soviets were great, they were against antisemitism, killed millions of Nazis, they helped found Israel through supplies, and training. Did I mention the Soviets liberated Auschwitz from Nazi monsters in Poland?

Like flies on dog shit, they come a-swarmin' to defend their own regardless of the truth of the matter. They are defending the putrid murderer and rapist Leo Franks to this day.
Conley done it according to Wiki.

You got a better sauce???
Apparently the most thorough treatment of the case was an effort by the Nation of Islam which leaves no doubt Franks was guilty. The attempt by a nationwide effort by the Jews to pin the murder on a series of innocent black men was also exposed. I wouldn't tout a source I haven't read except that Amazon has banned the book which is practically proof of its scholarly worth. Particularly as the ADL is advising Amazon on "hate" and the ADL got its start defending the guilty Franks.

American Pravda: The ADL in American Society
What a Nazi pig.

Making your own booze wasn't illegal during Prohibition, and the wine business boomed as well, practically created the California vinyard industry. there were limits, and you weren't supposed to take it off your premises and/or sell it, is all; 'sale and transportation' were all that were outlawed. It was a very weak law, watered down, and yet still very effective in reducing alcoholism, drunkness, and the family violence that inevitably goes along with it. It was only repealed because Congress wanted the tax revenue back. You could have a warehouse full of the stuff, as long as you drank it there as well.

DAYUM-----and for my entire childhood I thought of grandma as a MOONIE.
As to shariah law-------the illegal part is "giving it to a muslim" ------of course
it is also illegal to NOT DONATE it to the local Imam

It was certainly a wrong term it seems. I meant their extensive use of alcohol during celebrations, not that they are alcoholics in the common sense.

yes----there are some specific celebrations in which the chassids DO DRINK----
I really like attending those

And you come off like a murderous Bolshevik attacking anyone who says anything at all negative about a Jew--regardless whether true.
The communist Soviets were great, they were against antisemitism, killed millions of Nazis, they helped found Israel through supplies, and training. Did I mention the Soviets liberated Auschwitz from Nazi monsters in Poland?
"The communist Soviets were great, they were against antisemitism, killed millions of Nazis, they helped found Israel through supplies, and training. Did I mention the Soviets liberated Auschwitz from Nazi monsters in Poland?"
The communist soviets were Jews. One of the first things they did when they took control of Christian Russia was to make it a capital offense to notice what the Jews were up to. They called it "anti-Semitism". Yiddish and Hebrew language schools continued to receive state funding. The Christian kids got sex education. They changed the Sabbath from the Christian Sunday to the Jewish Saturday. Then the real slaughter began. The intellectuals and bourgeoisie (which means "Gentiles") and aristocracy were the first to be butchered. The clergy, too. But not the rabbinate. The Christian clergy were hunted down and murdered with their wives and children and thousands of churches were razed or turned into cattle barns. The synagogues remained unmolested. The Romanovs, the Christian dynasty that had ruled Russia for centuries, were taken to the basement of a farmhouse by Jewish murderers acting on Jewish orders and mowed down with machine guns, the Tsar, his wife, their four daughters, and the ten-year-old son. Two of the daughters had to be finished off with bayonets. Afterward, the Jewish murderers wrote on the wall in the Tsar's blood a line from a German poem referencing the famous phrase "mene mene passim tikkum", the "handwriting on the wall" from the Old Testament book of Daniel in which the bloodthirsty Jewish God passed a death sentence on King Balthazar. And the Bolsheviks were just getting warmed up. The Red Terror they launched is by far the largest and most Satanic orgy of torture, rape, plunder, and genocide in history. The Jew, Armand Hammer, sold the Romanov's crown jewels in New York City (where's the reparations for Russia?)

And after all that had been ravaging the people of Russia for years, an unknown named Adolph Hitler began to campaign in Germany, left starving by the Jews at Versailles, (after WWI Jews gobbled up 80 percent of the property of starving Germans) against "Jewish communism". As the Bolsheviks slaughtered Christians in Russia, Bolsheviks in Germany agitated for a communist revolution in Germany, too. There was even a coup attempt and two Jewish Bolsheviks were arrested and executed. And this is where we first meet Antifa, the street violence arm of these alien revolutionary butchers.

"own hatred of a people of whom he has no acquaintance."
Hahaha, that's right, Shlomo. It just happens, like spontaneous combustion. No reason. Natural causes. Or, maybe it was his pappy who was just walking along one day minding his own business when a big glob of Jew Hatred fell out of the sky and instantly transformed him into Hitler for no reason whatsoever. None. At. All.

I know the reason.

I once went through a small town filled with stupid people, dedicated Jesus eaters. As soon as an intelligent Jew passed through, the entire town went bat shit crazy trying to put out the light.

True story.

"The communist Soviets were great, they were against antisemitism, killed millions of Nazis, they helped found Israel through supplies, and training. Did I mention the Soviets liberated Auschwitz from Nazi monsters in Poland?"
The communist soviets were Jews. One of the first things they did when they took control of Christian Russia was to make it a capital offense to notice what the Jews were up to. They called it "anti-Semitism". Yiddish and Hebrew language schools continued to receive state funding. The Christian kids got sex education. They changed the Sabbath from the Christian Sunday to the Jewish Saturday. Then the real slaughter began. The intellectuals and bourgeoisie (which means "Gentiles") and aristocracy were the first to be butchered. The clergy, too. But not the rabbinate. The Christian clergy were hunted down and murdered with their wives and children and thousands of churches were razed or turned into cattle barns. The synagogues remained unmolested. The Romanovs, the Christian dynasty that had ruled Russia for centuries, were taken to the basement of a farmhouse by Jewish murderers acting on Jewish orders and mowed down with machine guns, the Tsar, his wife, their four daughters, and the ten-year-old son. Two of the daughters had to be finished off with bayonets. Afterward, the Jewish murderers wrote on the wall in the Tsar's blood a line from a German poem referencing the famous phrase "mene mene passim tikkum", the "handwriting on the wall" from the Old Testament book of Daniel in which the bloodthirsty Jewish God passed a death sentence on King Balthazar. And the Bolsheviks were just getting warmed up. The Red Terror they launched is by far the largest and most Satanic orgy of torture, rape, plunder, and genocide in history. The Jew, Armand Hammer, sold the Romanov's crown jewels in New York City (where's the reparations for Russia?)

And after all that had been ravaging the people of Russia for years, an unknown named Adolph Hitler began to campaign in Germany, left starving by the Jews at Versailles, (after WWI Jews gobbled up 80 percent of the property of starving Germans) against "Jewish communism". As the Bolsheviks slaughtered Christians in Russia, Bolsheviks in Germany agitated for a communist revolution in Germany, too. There was even a coup attempt and two Jewish Bolsheviks were arrested and executed. And this is where we first meet Antifa, the street violence arm of these alien revolutionary butchers.

thanks Juicy---for the official church/mosque "HISTORY OF THE PEOPLE OF
GREAT RUSSIA and the HOLY REICHS

It was certainly a wrong term it seems. I meant their extensive use of alcohol during celebrations, not that they are alcoholics in the common sense.

yes----there are some specific celebrations in which the chassids DO DRINK----
I really like attending those
From what I have read about Braclav Hasids, gloom is one of the greatest sins for them. They are required to live jolly life and have optimistic views. Obviously, this requirement also includes various celebrations. Where cheerful celebrations are - then there is a place for alcohol to some extent.

Germany suffered nothing at Versailles they didn't inflict on other countries themselves. That myth is especially hilarious when people are told the truth, that Germany never paid more than a tiny fraction of the damages, and the little pittance paid came from the U.S. to boot. They were liars and frauds, sniveling like your typical criminal sociopaths over money they never paid. they even hyper-inflated their own currency, screwing over their own people, in a stupid attempt at trying to get the Allies to accept worthless paper marks instead of the gold stated by the Versailles Treaty, meanwhile the wealthy Germans like Goering went around partying in places like Sweden until the hardships finally declined when the scam didn't work. Americans were partly to blame for this, since the laissez faire morons insisted the German Bank be privatized, and they promptly began speculating on their own currency for their own benefit instead of the country's. Morons colluding with crooks and sociopaths is always a bad thing, but some just never learn from past mistakes..

And, these dumb Jewish Conspiracies look all the more dumb when it was the Evulest Jew Of All according to most of the weirdo conspiracy theorists, Bernard Baruch, one of the American bankers, was the strongest advocate for drastically reducing the reparations to a mere $11 billion in gold reichmarks, and also floated a huge loan to Germany to pay it, over a 35 year period, hardly some 'severe hardship'.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back