Hasidic Jews

Germany suffered nothing at Versailles they didn't inflict on other countries themselves. That myth is especially hilarious when people are told the truth, that Germany never paid more than a tiny fraction of the damages, and the little pittance paid came from the U.S. to boot. They were liars and frauds, sniveling like your typical criminal sociopaths over money they never paid. they even hyper-inflated their own currency, screwing over their own people, in a stupid attempt at trying to get the Allies to accept worthless paper marks instead of the gold stated by the Versailles Treaty, meanwhile the wealthy Germans like Goering went around partying in places like Sweden until the hardships finally declined when the scam didn't work. Americans were partly to blame for this, since the laissez faire morons insisted the German Bank be privatized, and they promptly began speculating on their own currency for their own benefit instead of the country's. Morons colluding with crooks and sociopaths is always a bad thing, but some just never learn from past mistakes..

And, these dumb Jewish Conspiracies look all the more dumb when it was the Evulest Jew Of All according to most of the weirdo conspiracy theorists, Bernard Baruch, one of the American bankers, was the strongest advocate for drastically reducing the reparations to a mere $11 billion in gold reichmarks, and also floated a huge loan to Germany to pay it, over a 35 year period, hardly some 'severe hardship'.
Liar.

Mr. Baruch, who had the “final determination” of everything, says that his power extended to the needs of the Army and Navy, the Shipping Board, the Railroad Administration, touched also the Food and Fuel Administrations, and besides all that had a vital control of the Allies’ purchases not only in the United States, but also in other countries with reference to certain materials.

There were $30,000,000,000 (Thirty Billions of dollars) spent by the United States Government during the war, all of it raised by taxation and bonds. Of this sum, $10,000,000,000 (Ten Billions) was loaned to the Allies and spent here—all of the purchases being viséed under Mr. Baruch’s authority.

As told by himself, his power consisted in the following authorities:

1. Authority over the use of capital in the private business of Americans.

This authority was nominally under the Capital Issues Committee, the controlling factor of which was another Jew, Eugene Meyer, Jr. Here is another inexplicable circumstance. Was he the only banker in the United States capable of exercising a dominant influence? Why did it happen that a Jew should be found in this important position, too? Is it only accident? Was there no design involved?

Well, it was necessary during the war for anyone wishing to use capital in business enterprise, to lay all his cards on the table. He was required to reveal his plans, his ground for expecting success—in brief, tell the Jewish rulers and their Jewish representatives all that he would tell in confidence to his banker in negotiating a loan. The organization which a few Jews perfected was the most complete business inquisition ever set up in any country. And that the knowledge thus gained should always be sacredly guarded, or always honestly used, would be expecting too much of human nature.

Mr. Baruch gave some instances of this, though they were not the instances that are calculated to throw the most light on the inner workings of the organization. He said:

“The Capital Issues Committee (where Mr. Meyer reigned), in the Treasury Department, had a man who sat with the War Industries Board (where Mr. Baruch reigned), and who always came to the War Industries Board to find out whether the individual or the corporation who wanted this money was going to use it for the purpose to win the war. To cite a case that happened at Philadelphia, that city wanted to make extensive public improvements; New York City wanted to spend $8,000,000 for schools, which would take an enormous amount of steel, labor, materials and transportation. We said, ‘No, that won’t help win the war. You can postpone that until later on. We cannot spare the steel on all these various things.’”

Very well. Does Mr. Baruch know of an enormous theater which a Jewish theatrical owner was permitted to build in an eastern city during the war?

Did he ever hear of non-Jews being refused permission to go ahead in a legitimate business which would have helped produce war materials, and that afterward—afterward—on almost identically the same plans, and in the same locality, a Jewish concern was given permission to do that very thing?

This was a terrible power, and far too great to be vested in one man; certainly it was such a power as should never have been vested in a coterie of Jews. The puzzle of it becomes greater the deeper it is probed. How did it occur? How could it occur—that always, at the most critical and delicate points in these matters, there sat a Jew enthroned with autocratic power?

Well could Mr. Baruch say—“I had more power than any man in the war.” He could even have said, “We Jews had more power than you Americans did in the war”—and it would have been true.

lol a load of rubbish that doesn't address what I said. That's fine, since I didn't post it because I take you seriously, I posted it so the Peanut Gallery can see for themselves what liars and frauds you are, and find out for themselves what the facts are.

What is it with you people and dishonesty? Such weak characters. In truth, Jewish machinations-including those of German Jews--played the key role in bringing the US into WWI, which quickly brought an exhausted Germany to her knees. It wasn't until the negotiations at the Treaty of Versailles that the Germans found out about this gargantuan betrayal by the Jews--including their own citizens, who had always been treated with hospitality and tolerance. But the Jews were indifferent to such fair-mindedness and betrayed them anyway (just as they are doing to us now) and world jewry descended on the treaty table, enslaved Germany, and betrayed Poland to their murderous cousins, the Bolsheviks. Your hero, Bernard Baruch "returned on the Washington" from Paris--meaning he played a key role the infamous treaty that was the direct cause of WWII.

You think posting even sillier rubbish and ridiculous strawmen makes you look knowledgeable? lol that's a hoot.

The Yids from williamsburg are the same sect as k
They have destroyed the local school system and use a large proportion of the counties welfare and medical system
It seems that it is also common in the places where they live constantly. There is an interesting site in Russian where various rabbis give answers on various questions. And there was a question about hard work. The answer was something like - the hard work is a kind of a curse. Explanation was - in the beginning first human beings Adam and Eve hadn't to do anything to get food. But after their disobedience they had to work with the sweat of their brow.
I used to work with an Orthodox Jew who lived in the Hasidic area of Lakewood. He said they were a great community and would do anything to help those within the community. But if you were outside of the community, you were shunned

What they seem to do is have an organized mechanism to maximize public support. Everyone uses cash and they show no income. They marry young and have six or more children. The father usually studies at the Yeshiva and has no reported income. This qualifies them for subsidized housing, food and medical care

YEP thats them
They do the same in orange county NY
same problems with the local school districts
I think the ones in orange are the same sect as the ones from williamsburg

As a kid when they sent me to my uncles I couldnt get away from em :20:
What do you mean saying about problems with local school system?

Read what right winger wrote about the local school district by him in Lakewood, NJ

They do the same right outside a town called Monroe ,NY

the popping out six kids an the dad does nothing but study also true
someone also said the yids can make secular jews cringe ...also true
As a kid in the 70s when they would send me upstate to the woods for the summer no one would go to the local shoprite in town because to quote aunte and uncle thats where all the dirty yids shopped (which is still around in NY and NJ the BIG V...i dont think they call it that anymore )

Plus they had an old A&P which is not around anymore ... everyone loved cause well for one no yids and they still had coffee grinders at the checkout lines ...I think the 8 o'clock brand you'll see in supermarkets across the United States was originally the old a&p brand...

I just read a business biography on the A&P. Great store for its day; it gradually failed when the two brothers of the 2nd generation of owners finally let go of their management and ownership, due to old age. They were actually charged by the govt. for having prices too low during the Depression, which was just bizarre, but when one finally accepts that businesses are responsible for most regulations and govt. interventions one can accept the charges were brought by business competitors who bribe politicians to look after their interests, not laissez faire and all the nonsense, it begins to make sense why there are so many laws the screw consumers and protect bad management and crooks. The trial transcripts are available for download somewhere. Off topic here of course.

Germany suffered nothing at Versailles they didn't inflict on other countries themselves. That myth is especially hilarious when people are told the truth, that Germany never paid more than a tiny fraction of the damages, and the little pittance paid came from the U.S. to boot. They were liars and frauds, sniveling like your typical criminal sociopaths over money they never paid. they even hyper-inflated their own currency, screwing over their own people, in a stupid attempt at trying to get the Allies to accept worthless paper marks instead of the gold stated by the Versailles Treaty, meanwhile the wealthy Germans like Goering went around partying in places like Sweden until the hardships finally declined when the scam didn't work. Americans were partly to blame for this, since the laissez faire morons insisted the German Bank be privatized, and they promptly began speculating on their own currency for their own benefit instead of the country's. Morons colluding with crooks and sociopaths is always a bad thing, but some just never learn from past mistakes..

And, these dumb Jewish Conspiracies look all the more dumb when it was the Evulest Jew Of All according to most of the weirdo conspiracy theorists, Bernard Baruch, one of the American bankers, was the strongest advocate for drastically reducing the reparations to a mere $11 billion in gold reichmarks, and also floated a huge loan to Germany to pay it, over a 35 year period, hardly some 'severe hardship'.
Liar.

Mr. Baruch, who had the “final determination” of everything, says that his power extended to the needs of the Army and Navy, the Shipping Board, the Railroad Administration, touched also the Food and Fuel Administrations, and besides all that had a vital control of the Allies’ purchases not only in the United States, but also in other countries with reference to certain materials.

There were $30,000,000,000 (Thirty Billions of dollars) spent by the United States Government during the war, all of it raised by taxation and bonds. Of this sum, $10,000,000,000 (Ten Billions) was loaned to the Allies and spent here—all of the purchases being viséed under Mr. Baruch’s authority.

This authority was nominally under the Capital Issues Committee, the controlling factor of which was another Jew, Eugene Meyer, Jr. Here is another inexplicable circumstance. Was he the only banker in the United States capable of exercising a dominant influence? Why did it happen that a Jew should be found in this important position, too? Is it only accident? Was there no design involved?

Well, it was necessary during the war for anyone wishing to use capital in business enterprise, to lay all his cards on the table. He was required to reveal his plans, his ground for expecting success—in brief, tell the Jewish rulers and their Jewish representatives all that he would tell in confidence to his banker in negotiating a loan. The organization which a few Jews perfected was the most complete business inquisition ever set up in any country. And that the knowledge thus gained should always be sacredly guarded, or always honestly used, would be expecting too much of human nature.

Mr. Baruch gave some instances of this, though they were not the instances that are calculated to throw the most light on the inner workings of the organization. He said:

“The Capital Issues Committee (where Mr. Meyer reigned), in the Treasury Department, had a man who sat with the War Industries Board (where Mr. Baruch reigned), and who always came to the War Industries Board to find out whether the individual or the corporation who wanted this money was going to use it for the purpose to win the war. To cite a case that happened at Philadelphia, that city wanted to make extensive public improvements; New York City wanted to spend $8,000,000 for schools, which would take an enormous amount of steel, labor, materials and transportation. We said, ‘No, that won’t help win the war. You can postpone that until later on. We cannot spare the steel on all these various things.’”

Very well. Does Mr. Baruch know of an enormous theater which a Jewish theatrical owner was permitted to build in an eastern city during the war?

Did he ever hear of non-Jews being refused permission to go ahead in a legitimate business which would have helped produce war materials, and that afterward—afterward—on almost identically the same plans, and in the same locality, a Jewish concern was given permission to do that very thing?

This was a terrible power, and far too great to be vested in one man; certainly it was such a power as should never have been vested in a coterie of Jews. The puzzle of it becomes greater the deeper it is probed. How did it occur? How could it occur—that always, at the most critical and delicate points in these matters, there sat a Jew enthroned with autocratic power?

Well could Mr. Baruch say—“I had more power than any man in the war.” He could even have said, “We Jews had more power than you Americans did in the war”—and it would have been true.

lol a load of rubbish that doesn't address what I said. That's fine, since I didn't post it because I take you seriously, I posted it so the Peanut Gallery can see for themselves what liars and frauds you are, and find out for themselves what the facts are.

What is it with you people and dishonesty? Such weak characters. In truth, Jewish machinations-including those of German Jews--played the key role in bringing the US into WWI, which quickly brought an exhausted Germany to her knees. It wasn't until the negotiations at the Treaty of Versailles that the Germans found out about this gargantuan betrayal by the Jews--including their own citizens, who had always been treated with hospitality and tolerance. But the Jews were indifferent to such fair-mindedness and betrayed them anyway (just as they are doing to us now) and world jewry descended on the treaty table, enslaved Germany, and betrayed Poland to their murderous cousins, the Bolsheviks. Your hero, Bernard Baruch "returned on the Washington" from Paris--meaning he played a key role the infamous treaty that was the direct cause of WWII.

You think posting even sillier rubbish and ridiculous strawmen makes you look knowledgeable? lol that's a hoot.

"You think posting even sillier rubbish and ridiculous strawmen makes you look knowledgeable? lol that's a hoot."
Great argument, Shlomo.

They have destroyed the local school system and use a large proportion of the counties welfare and medical system
It seems that it is also common in the places where they live constantly. There is an interesting site in Russian where various rabbis give answers on various questions. And there was a question about hard work. The answer was something like - the hard work is a kind of a curse. Explanation was - in the beginning first human beings Adam and Eve hadn't to do anything to get food. But after their disobedience they had to work with the sweat of their brow.
I used to work with an Orthodox Jew who lived in the Hasidic area of Lakewood. He said they were a great community and would do anything to help those within the community. But if you were outside of the community, you were shunned

What they seem to do is have an organized mechanism to maximize public support. Everyone uses cash and they show no income. They marry young and have six or more children. The father usually studies at the Yeshiva and has no reported income. This qualifies them for subsidized housing, food and medical care

YEP thats them

I grew up outside of Monroe, NY before Kiryas Joel came in

The once rural area is unrecognizable now

YEP thats them

What they did with the school system in Lakewood is they used block votes to stock the school board even though the Hasidic Jews went to Hasidic Schools. They ran up the bill for busing private students and did nothing to help a struggling school district
It is now under state control and deeply in debt

YEP thats them

What they did with the school system in Lakewood is they used block votes to stock the school board even though the Hasidic Jews went to Hasidic Schools. They ran up the bill for busing private students and did nothing to help a struggling school district
It seems that it is a flaw of your local authorities in the first turn that allowed some certain group of people to get in charge of something, destroyed it and went unpunished.

Liar.

"You think posting even sillier rubbish and ridiculous strawmen makes you look knowledgeable? lol that's a hoot."
Great argument, Shlomo.

Pointing out the obvious always is. Thanks for noticing.

YEP thats them

It seems that it is a flaw of your local authorities in the first turn that allowed some certain group of people to get in charge of something, destroyed it and went unpunished.

In the U.S, hardly anybody votes in local elections, especially in off years when there is no state and Federal Presidential elections. In a town of 20,000 or less, it's considered big if you can get more than 600 people to turn out.

YEP thats them

In the U.S, hardly anybody votes in local elections, especially in off years when there is no state and Federal Presidential elections. In a town of 20,000 or less, it's considered big if you can get more than 600 people to turn out.
It is a shame, really. It is the reason why democracy as we know it now will meet its end.

YEP thats them

I grew up outside of Monroe, NY before Kiryas Joel came in

The once rural area is unrecognizable now

I know my sister and mother are in northern orange county
My uncles house was a few miles out of town

YEP thats them

Read what right winger wrote about the local school district by him in Lakewood, NJ

As a kid in the 70s when they would send me upstate to the woods for the summer no one would go to the local shoprite in town because to quote aunte and uncle thats where all the dirty yids shopped (which is still around in NY and NJ the BIG V...i dont think they call it that anymore )

Plus they had an old A&P which is not around anymore ... everyone loved cause well for one no yids and they still had coffee grinders at the checkout lines ...I think the 8 o'clock brand you'll see in supermarkets across the United States was originally the old a&p brand...

I just read a business biography on the A&P. Great store for its day; it gradually failed when the two brothers of the 2nd generation of owners finally let go of their management and ownership, due to old age. They were actually charged by the govt. for having prices too low during the Depression, which was just bizarre, but when one finally accepts that businesses are responsible for most regulations and govt. interventions one can accept the charges were brought by business competitors who bribe politicians to look after their interests, not laissez faire and all the nonsense, it begins to make sense why there are so many laws the screw consumers and protect bad management and crooks. The trial transcripts are available for download somewhere. Off topic here of course.

They were kinda the walmart of their day

it was shoprite or the grand union .......Probably the evil BIG V :04:
but when one finally accepts that businesses are responsible for most regulations and govt. interventions one can accept the charges were brought by business competitors who bribe politicians to look after their interests, not laissez faire and all the nonsense, it begins to make sense why there are so many laws the screw consumers and protect bad management and crooks.

Indeed

YEP thats them

It is a shame, really. It is the reason why democracy as we know it now will meet its end.

I agree with Patrick Moynihan's observation that the middle class had lost its ability to govern itself back in the 1960's. He was usually right in most of his opinions re politics. It becomes a joke when one allows just any illiterate clueless adult to vote regardless of whether or not they even know basic civics. It's probably dead, but we'll see. Leftists are usually too stupid to realize their 'revolution' bullshit far more often ends up with far right wing police states than 'Proletarian Paradises', the latter of which none exist or ever will.

Last edited:

YEP thats them

They were kinda the walmart of their day

it was shoprite or the grand union .......Probably the evil BIG V :04:
but when one finally accepts that businesses are responsible for most regulations and govt. interventions one can accept the charges were brought by business competitors who bribe politicians to look after their interests, not laissez faire and all the nonsense, it begins to make sense why there are so many laws the screw consumers and protect bad management and crooks.

Indeed

There was a big back lash against chain stores during the Depression. Pols like Huey Long and Wright Patman made careers out of demonizing them and slapping taxes and fees on them, and because 'independent' storekeepers were driven out of business by them, or so they claimed to their local pols; many small storekeepers went bankrupt whether they had any competition or not.

In any case, If you're into reading business histories, the book is The Great A&P: and the struggle for small business in America by Marc Levinson. It also has a lot of contemporary history of the various times in it as well, as all such books do.

Last edited:

I agree with Patrick Moynihan's observation that the middle class had lost its ability to govern itself back in the 1960's. He was usually right in most of his opinions re politics. It becomes a joke when one allows just any illiterate clueless adult to vote regardless of whether or not they even know basic civics. It's probably dead, but we'll see. Leftists are usually too stupid to realize their 'revolution' bullshit far more often ends up with far right wing police states than 'Proletarian Paradises', the latter of which none exist or ever will.
You elected Trump

You elected Trump

Not even close; you tards nominated Hillary. Quit blaming others for your mental illnesses.

Trump has done more for workers in two years than Democrats have in 150. You want to crash America's social safety net by importing a billion+ illegal aliens.

You elected Trump

youre-welcome-43432759.png

Agree that universal suffrage is senseless thing basically. But who will have a right to vote and who must determine this? What criterias the voters must meet? Various societies have various criterias. If we return to the topic and take a look at Hasidic Jews, then I am almost sure they will demand this right in Jewish communities or Jewish state. Because they are the ones who know Jewish law, study it the whole life and are the strictest adherents of it. I think that isn't the best variant.

YEP thats them

Agree that universal suffrage is senseless thing basically. But who will have a right to vote and who must determine this? What criterias the voters must meet? Various societies have various criterias. If we return to the topic and take a look at Hasidic Jews, then I am almost sure they will demand this right in Jewish communities or Jewish state. Because they are the ones who know Jewish law, study it the whole life and are the strictest adherents of it. I think that isn't the best variant.
It isn't a problem concerning just the Hasidic Jewish community. An example from upstate New York is illustrative.

Pine Bush, NY is a small town an hour or two outside New York City. It has a sizable Jewish population, but is majority Christian. A community of Hasidics of the type being discussed here took root just on the outskirts of the town/school district--I can't remember the details--and immediately began doing things like buying adjacent properties to acquire funding from the school district without having to pay taxes into the system, running block voted school board members, that kind of shit.

Tensions grew, with the non-Orthodox Jews in Pine Bush being most vocal against the Yids.

Because of the heightened antagonism between the townspeople and the Hasidim, Pine Bush has begun making payments to five Jewish teenagers who successfully sued the local school district alleging the district didn't do enough to protect them from anti-Semitic bullying. When a federal judge refused to dismiss the suit, the school district agreed to pay the five students $4.25 million.

Over four million dollars for being bullied? That must have been some vicious bullying. And it must have been endemic. The school district's administration, faculty, and staff (not to mention local law enforcement) must have been willfully, grossly negligent, if not outright participatory, to warrant such a payout.

You'd think. But, that's not quite how it was in Pine Bush. The bullying in Pine Bush consisted of a girl slapping a boy and calling him a dirty Jew one time. Some kids shoved pennies in another kid's mouth. And some boys slapped one of the Jewish boys on the back of the head on the school bus.

In response, the school duly held anti-bullying assemblies and handed out suspensions.

That should have been more than enough on the school's part, and would have been under normal circumstances, but this was anti-Semitic bullying, which trumps any old-fashioned ideals like fairness.

According to court documents filed by the plaintiffs, it all started when a fifth grade class planned a field trip to the Statue of Liberty that would have returned the students to Pine Bush after sundown on a Jewish holiday. Mrs. Sherri Eccleston, the mother of a Jewish girl in the class, went to the school demanding the trip be rescheduled to accommodate her religious observances. Uh, no, said the school.

Now, if your mother comes to your school when you are in the fifth grade and raises a stink and the other fifth graders find out, there will likely be some blow back. In Pine Bush, the blow back came later that year when two boys on the school bus drew swastikas on their notebooks. The next day, Mrs. Eccleston was back at the school reporting this incident. Principle Steve Fisch didn't think it was any big deal. According to the suit, Principle Fisch's inaction caused a rash of anti-Semitic persecution consisting of 1) a boy unpleasantly calling the daughter “a Jew” while looking her directly “in the eyes”, 2) and giving the mother the finger at the bus stop, 3) about which the bus driver did nothing when the mother “reported it” to him, 4) nor did the bus company, 5) nor did the school.

Later that year, the daughter saw a swastika scratched into the slide on the playground. She told her mother, who descended on the school yet again. From the filing document:

Ms. Eccleston also told School District Superintendent Steinberg about the swastika engraved on the schoolyard slide and all of the other anti-Semitism T.E. had witnessed or endured at PBES. Neither Principal Fisch nor Superintendent Steinberg took appropriate action.In fact, the swastika remained on the slide when T.E. graduated from PBES and was still there over a year after Ms. Eccleston had reported it to Principal Fisch and Superintendent Steinberg.”

Keeping in mind this is being presented as evidence by the plaintiffs of abuse of Jews so severe as to be actionable in a court of law, you should know both former Principle Fisch and former Superintendent Steinberg are Jewish.

And so it went for years, the daughter enduring what Erin Fuchs of Business Insider called “horrific,” “shocking and awful,” “gut-wrenching” anti-Semitism including pipe cleaners twisted to suggest Hassidim, overheard Jewish jokes, overheard plans to celebrate Hitler's birthday, name-calling, and one time it took the school two weeks to remove a swastika from a desk in the music classroom.

2015-07-18-the-A-word_html_6a462733.jpg
And always there was this braying beast, Sherri Eccleston, at the center of the turmoil. She was the kind of parent you find in every school district—the kind teachers hate—making herself odious. Really, what kind of mother is out snuffling around under the playground equipment hunting for swastikas even after her daughter has graduated from the school?

If you act in a hateful manner, the rational response of those around you will be hatred. But the term “anti-Semitism” makes no allowance for disagreeable Jews, and therefore removes the option of a rational response to a horrific, shocking and awful, gut-wrenching creature like Sherri Eccleston. The result is the irrationality and sheer injustice of the court settlement to extract $2,500 from every man, woman, and child in Pine Bush for the insufficient efforts of primarily Jewish administrators (the individual cases against whom were dismissed) to prevent children from reacting predictably to the hateful actions of a hateful human who happens to be Jewish.

How can any fair-minded person believe this was a rational and just decision?

What we really have here is five Jewish students and their Jewish lawyers deploying the word “anti-Semitism” to expropriate millions of dollars from the people of a small town using the childish actions of a few children as justification. They had the active support of Jewish media power, in particular, the New York Times, whose 2013 article triggered federal and state civil rights investigations. If there were a better way to create hatred of Jews, I couldn't imagine it.

But how about the federal judge who let stand the lawsuit against the townspeople but dismissed the cases against individual administrators? Was he Jewish? “Karas” is a name found among Polish Jews, but I couldn't find anything definitive about Judge Karas on line so I called the clerk's office at the federal courthouse for the Southern District of New York and asked the woman who answered whether Judge Kenneth Karas were Jewish. There was a sharp intake of breath. “I can't give out that kind of information,” she said.

“Why not?” I asked.“He is a public figure and he recently allowed a suit alleging anti-Semitism. It is therefore very relevant whether he himself is a Jew and, as a member of the public, I want to know.” She told me I had to submit the question in writing, which I did. I never received a response.

All children experience meanness, but if you are a child with an identifiable difference, the mean children will center on that difference when it's your turn to be bullied. It is the role of adults to stop all bullying, however, and to teach children that being mean is wrong. Who? Whom? should be irrelevant.

An anti-Semitism case rests entirely on who is a Jew and who isn't. A non-Jew couldn't be a plaintiff nor a Jew a defendant in such a case. Doesn't that clearly violate the principle of equal protection under the law?

I wouldn't think literacy tests along with basic civics tests is some great horrible burden on anybody. They could even be broken up into tests for local govt., state govt., and Federal govt. If one doesn't care enough to know what the offices they're voting on candidates for actually do, why is it 'bad' to keep them away from the polls and making a joke of the votes of those who do care and practice citizenship? we even have public schools everywhere, and libraries in a lot of places, and those that care to make the efforts can be taught there as well, at night, on weekends, and during days as well. I didn't say they had to write doctoral theses on it.

Forum List

Back