Has USmessageboard become a alt right echo chamber?

There could be many more libs if they choose to come

Lord knows conservatives arent welcome on the lib message boards

but lefties like you prefer not to debate ideas they disagree with
Well, if I ever figure out how to communicate with someone who constantly misrepresents and distorts and fabricates my positions and opinions and perspectives in virtually every one of their posts, rendering interesting conversation impossible, you'll be one of the first people I contact.

Okay then!

:)

Sure, but they wonder if the light stays on when you close the refrigerator door, and how the sun gets from west to east overnight without anyone ever seeing it do that. Just ask Hannity. He can't explain why the tides come in, and then the tides go out.

they also can't figure out how a baby born with a dick can grow up to be a woman.

anyone thinking that has to be a special kind of stupid.

I see mostly Conservative types posting on here and seems to be a echo chamber of alt right types who agree with one another and no liberals to debate them on the issues.
Yeah, it has leaned that way in the last 6-8 months or so...but it's still a lot of fun running up against the "because I believe it so" crowd.

Seriously...I can't quit this place. :auiqs.jpg:

Well, if I ever figure out how to communicate with someone who constantly misrepresents and distorts and fabricates my positions and opinions and perspectives in virtually every one of their posts, rendering interesting conversation impossible, you'll be one of the first people I contact.

Okay then!

:)
I dont have to fabricate or misrepresent your views on immigration to make you look bad

you do that to yourself

There are liberals willing to debate – but conservatives are unwilling to engage in good-faith debate.

Conservatives only respond with ridiculous fallacies, inane conspiracy theories, and lies.
When liberals dismis trump votets as cultists they are not engaged in serious debate

We've had polls of various types, and the forum is roughly 75% right wing / white nationalist / Trumpster / Alt Right.

Not much for "debate" since we exist in different universes and can't even agree on reality, but it's fascinating as hell from a sociological / anthropological perspective. So one takes what one can get.
Define, "White Nationalist" and show exactly how all on the right are White Nationalist.

You are for open borders and against the wall

you want to grant citizenship to illegal aliens already here
Wrong. Perfect example of my point. I'm against illegal immigration. I want to absolutely minimize it.

Thank you for, once again, proving my point about you.

Much appreciated.

Dismissed.

There are liberals willing to debate – but conservatives are unwilling to engage in good-faith debate.

Conservatives only respond with ridiculous fallacies, inane conspiracy theories, and lies.
Conservatives have been trying to get liberals to dabate them on t.v. and in public forever but they just won't. How many time did Hillary appear on fox news? "0". How about Obama? Twice, but sent his people in first to tell the show what they could asked and what they couldn't. Hannity has offered all of his air time to several leftist if they would come on his show. But again they won't. The left doesn't have the truth on their side, so will not debate because they know conservatives will use it against them.

Forum List

Back