Why I hate Bandera

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
Of course I hate any murderer, especially the murderer of children.

But my greatest hatred arises from the fact that he exterminated the most beautiful women in Eastern Europe, Ukrainian women of Polish origin and Poles. These cute girls live mainly in the West of Ukraine, and look something like this (I think this is an oriental type, similar to the Uyghur)

Like Svetlana Vesna from the region of Galicia

They have gentle round faces, many have dimples on their cheeks, tender cheeks, velvety clean, slightly dark skin, dark eyes and hair, small teeth, slender graceful figures, usually small in stature. I really love such a women.

The Poles themselves are also very beautiful women. They had a reputation as the first beauties of Europe, last year the polka was Miss World.

This shameful creature destroyed the most beautiful flowers in Europe, for which I hate them especially strongly.

Last edited:
  • Banned
My first favorite girl was of the same type as these Ukrainian women, only a little lighter.

• Banned
The Poles have written on the monument: If I forget this, let heaven forget me. I join this. If I meet someone who will openly justify the crimes of Bandera, at least I will beat him

Why do you hate Antonio? He was great in that Zorro movie.

1647823423466.png

• Banned
Pretty close, except for the baggy britches, bad haircut, and crappy gun.

View attachment 618899
Antipodes. Banderas is a warrior of light, macho adored by women, Bandera is a weak ugly freak, a cruel stinking dog who fought with children and women. They are on opposite sides of the poles

1404841472_1690223832.jpg

• Banned
It says that, according to the testimony of his cellmates, Bandera was in prison as a woman.
He provided sexual services to prisoners.

• Banned
his fuckerface betrays an idiot in him. Ivan the fool

Forum List

Back