Has Trump Forgot That Ben Carson Is A Doctor???

Well, if Covid-19 starts attacking the brain, Carson's your man. He's a neurosurgeon, not a pulmonologist.

Just as you wouldn't go to an orthopedist to remove a cancerous tumor, so should you not go to a neurosurgeon to treat a respiratory illness...

What medical degree does Kushner hold again.

I've never suggested that Kushner was at all qualified or had any medical degree.

I'm simply suggesting that, when it comes to doctors to address this, there are doctors far more qualified than Carson...

You mean like the Pandemic Team Trump dismantled.

Like any number of doctors who are qualified...

"Kushner doesn’t only suffer from intellectual overreach. Self-dealing may have made a cameo too in the middle of crisis, and we have seen this movie before. Earlier, the Kushners had attempted to attract capital from China, by touting EB-5 visas in exchange for investments and looked to Anbang, a Chinese conglomerate, to bail them out of their real estate positions. "

Does Ben Carson need to marry one of Trump's relatives to be taken seriously as a medical professional during this pandemic?? Does Dr. Carson have to own or have family ties to a company who can profit from this outbreak like Kushner??

Of all of the "roles" Jared was assigned to lead, he has accomplished ZERO other than asking dictatorships for money -- I have seen Trump sycophants seriously ask "Who is more qualified than Jared?" -- Face it, if he wasn't married to Trump's daughter, ABSOLUTELY NO ONE will be looking to him for any type of leadership about a global pandemic....

Is Ben Carson just the token negro that Trumpers can trot out to prove how "not racist" they are?? He is a fucking brain surgeon, why isn't he the point person when it comes to fighting this outbreak??

The factor you are failing to consider is that the fight against the coronavirus pandemic is a political one as well as a medical one.

If this was just a fight against a pathogen, you'd have a pretty valid point.

But in this particular case, the Libs are cheering for this virus, who they see as an ally in their effort to bring down the nation under Trump's leadership. Thus, someone with better political bonafides is a better choice.
But I was told that Trump and his "ilk" aren't politicians

Now you are saying politics is how you combat a virus?

The libs are allied with the Virus and are rooting for many deaths as well as the destruction of the economy.

"Kushner doesn’t only suffer from intellectual overreach. Self-dealing may have made a cameo too in the middle of crisis, and we have seen this movie before. Earlier, the Kushners had attempted to attract capital from China, by touting EB-5 visas in exchange for investments and looked to Anbang, a Chinese conglomerate, to bail them out of their real estate positions. "

Does Ben Carson need to marry one of Trump's relatives to be taken seriously as a medical professional during this pandemic?? Does Dr. Carson have to own or have family ties to a company who can profit from this outbreak like Kushner??

Of all of the "roles" Jared was assigned to lead, he has accomplished ZERO other than asking dictatorships for money -- I have seen Trump sycophants seriously ask "Who is more qualified than Jared?" -- Face it, if he wasn't married to Trump's daughter, ABSOLUTELY NO ONE will be looking to him for any type of leadership about a global pandemic....

Is Ben Carson just the token negro that Trumpers can trot out to prove how "not racist" they are?? He is a fucking brain surgeon, why isn't he the point person when it comes to fighting this outbreak??
.....he's black---a lot of blacks who qualified for college got it only because of their skin color
....blacks graduate high school at lower rates = less are qualified for college--which they graduate at lower rates...figure in they are only 13% of the population = not many at all are qualified for higher up positions
..where have you been the last few years?

Well, if Covid-19 starts attacking the brain, Carson's your man. He's a neurosurgeon, not a pulmonologist.

Just as you wouldn't go to an orthopedist to remove a cancerous tumor, so should you not go to a neurosurgeon to treat a respiratory illness...

I've never suggested that Kushner was at all qualified or had any medical degree.

I'm simply suggesting that, when it comes to doctors to address this, there are doctors far more qualified than Carson...

They were qualified.

They were qualified.

FR49488-750x750.JPG

If you needed to hire a volleyball coach, would you consider someone who's been a longtime coach in the NFL?

Hey, they're both sports, right?

Claims it's HIS stockpile - Not for the states in need? Pasty lil bitch is a complete and total DICK.

When asked about data showing states' need for equipment, Kushner said, "The notion of the federal stockpile is that it's supposed to be our stockpile. It's not supposed to be states' stockpiles that they then use."​
He then referred to criticism from governors who say the government has not provided needed medical supplies.​
"When you have governors saying that the federal government hasn't given them what they need, I would encourage you to ask them, have you looked within your state to make sure you haven't been able to find the resources?" he continued.​

High time he follow Daddy Kush off to prison!

1pxwwx.jpg

I understand that Dr Carson is a "darkie". Huge issues with credibility when getting the message across to Donnys base.
.....here in the US, blacks graduate high school at lower levels = less qualified for college, which they graduate at lower rates....figure in they are only 13% of the population and it is clear that not many at all are qualified for higher up positions

.....it is my understanding he ''dismantled'' the GLOBAL aspects of it....etc...meaning we stopped paying for GLOBAL problems instead of helping our own country
see post # 12 here:

If you needed to hire a volleyball coach, would you consider someone who's been a longtime coach in the NFL?

the football coach would be a closer fit than hiring a insurance salesman.

.....it is my understanding he ''dismantled'' the GLOBAL aspects of it....etc...meaning we stopped paying for GLOBAL problems instead of helping our own country
see post # 12 here:

So he dismantled the Pandemic Team.

I understand that Dr Carson is a "darkie". Huge issues with credibility when getting the message across to Donnys base.
.....here in the US, blacks graduate high school at lower levels = less qualified for college, which they graduate at lower rates....figure in they are only 13% of the population and it is clear that not many at all are qualified for higher up positions
Yea, we know you think blacks are inferior and best used as props instead of competent people...

But back to the post.......why isn't Ben Carson the point man on this virus response??

Oh wait, you just told me....

the football coach would be a closer fit than hiring a insurance salesman.

But, ultimately, he would still be a failure...

Yea, we know you think blacks are inferior and best used as props instead of competent people...

But back to the post.......why isn't Ben Carson the point man on this virus response??

why are you afraid of the truth??
....blacks graduate high school at lower rates = less qualified for college
this is a fact----is it NOT?

Hey guess what moron. The surgeon general is black and a doctor also so what’s yer fucking point?
Bump!
and he is also not the point man on this pandemic is he?

He is treated as an afterthought....

Seems as tho black guys with medical degrees, one being a public health administrator and the other being a world famous surgeon -- seems those qualifications aint enough to be point man for a medical emergency...

But begging dictators for money and being married to Daddy's little girl is a qualification

Hey guess what moron. The surgeon general is black and a doctor also so what’s yer fucking point?
Bump!
and he is also not the point man on this pandemic is he?

He is treated as an afterthought....

Seems as tho black guys with medical degrees, one being a public health administrator and the other being a world famous surgeon -- seems those qualifications aint enough to be point man for a medical emergency...

But begging dictators for money and being married to Daddy's little girl is a qualification
waaaaawaaaawaaaa
jesus christ---do you always cry when you don't get your way????

why are you afraid of the truth??
....blacks graduate high school at lower rates = less qualified for college
this is a fact----is it NOT?
I don't know...you can show me the numbers if you like.....

then I will still ask you the same question...

Why is a world famous brain surgeon not more qualified than a guy who is only where he is because he is married to daddy little's girl??

No amount of "blacks are inferior" racist babble will explain away the fact that you dic suckers worship a moron

Forum List

Back