Has this administration changed your views? Poll

Considering the SOTU, and have you changed your support?

• 1. No, I'm still supporting Biden and his administration 100%

• 2. I'm still supporting Biden, but my support is dwindling

• 3. I'm fed up with the whole mess.

• 4. Biden lost my support, but I still won't vote republican

• 5. I've dropped my support for Biden and will be voting GOP in November

• 6. I normally vote against the democrats, but I'm now supporting Biden.

Results are only viewable after voting.

YoursTruly

Platinum Member
Dec 21, 2019
In just over a year, a lot has changed. No need to go into all of them. They're listed in every political thread on this site. But honestly speaking, where are you on this, politically?

Both parties suck and we need Trump.

It won't be the same as if they hadn't stolen the 2020 election. Had he won in 2020 he still had a lot of momentum, in spite of the Wuhan virus and the roadblocks constantly placed in front of him by Democrats.

But if he runs and wins in 2024 he will be 4-years older, so much damage will have been done by the Biden-Harris Junta that it will take a decade to right the ship. And who will Republicans have to take the mantle from Trump in 2028?

My politics boil down to this:

I seek the greatest ability for people to control their own lives, while limiting their ability to harm others. I believe in egalitarianism, with everybody subject to the same rules, and same expectations. I believe in education, but not indoctrination, and believe all people should be able to form their own views.

It is pretty obvious by this that I do not support the Biden administration which has shown a consistent pattern in opposing all of the above.

People think of the divide in our country as being between left and right. The real divide, however, is between authoritarianism and libertarianism. The most authoritarian element of our society these days is the woke left as represented by Biden, but if it arose from the right, instead, I would oppose it just as strenuously.

It won't be the same as if they hadn't stolen the 2020 election. Had he won in 2020 he still had a lot of momentum, in spite of the Wuhan virus and the roadblocks constantly placed in front of him by Democrats.

But if he runs and wins in 2024 he will be 4-years older, so much damage will have been done by the Biden-Harris Junta that it will take a decade to right the ship. And who will Republicans have to take the mantle from Trump in 2028?
Election was not stolen. You got beat. Not thrilled with some of Joe's moves. If given a choice of a non-trumper, I'll probably take you up on it. If it is trump or a hardcore trumper vs Biden, I'll go door to door campaigning for Joe as the way to go, just to keep the ability to vote and have it count.

Forum List

Back