Has the Ukraine Turned to Striking Only Civilian Targets?

Yes, they are striking civilian targets!:(

The Ukronazis are turning to terrorism now that they realize they can not win this conflict just fighting the Russian Military....so they started to hit civilian apartment buildings, schools and the like.

Scum of the earth.

Depriving you Putin stooges of your favorite beverage? Nyet!

Open up your fat ignorant mouth, Barren:

Us —>:piss2:😭<—Barren.
Mr. B.A. PLEASE!

This was a conversation in which everybody could agree that the Ukraine should stop their attacks on civilians. or the Russians will do the same!

If Russia goes to war they could conceivably kill any and all the Ukrainians that are left!

None of us want that!

The Ukronazis are turning to terrorism now that they realize they can not win this conflict just fighting the Russian Military....so they started to hit civilian apartment buildings, schools and the like.

Scum of the earth.
More and more Americans are learning the truth now.

Good thinking for an American woman, if you really are one. Most stay uninvolve and are incapable of understanding where the battles are raging.

Maybe now it's being realized that all is fair in love and war?

The downside is that as with WW2, the enemy will be quick to follow suit.

Is this a matter that needs to be attended to quickly by the UN?
There are 20,000 confirmed civilian casualties in Ukraine with estimates of up to 100,000. If the Russian people do nothing to stop their government's invasion, I don't see any problem with them facing consequences.

Mr. B.A. PLEASE!

This was a conversation in which everybody could agree that the Ukraine should stop their attacks on civilians. or the Russians will do the same!

If Russia goes to war they could conceivably kill any and all the Ukrainians that are left!

None of us want that!
Give us a break. I don’t want Ukraine killing innocent civilians. But Putin has directed his scumbag military to target Ukrainian civilians.

Does that not make a dent in you at all?

Wtf?

Stop being such a hypocrite.

I've patiently and politely explained to you the reason why it will soon be 'the' Ukraine
Wrong. You stupid sack of shit. You’ve only shared your rancid version of crapaganda. You need to gfy.
If you're not going to act like a grown up,

The irony there is so thick you could cut it with a balloon. 😂
you can go right back to pulling the wings off of your house fly collection.
You have leave to go back to sucking eggshells, for a living, you loser.

more bad news for you ivan

Fxr9tNAXoAAD3u9

I've patiently and politely explained to you the reason why it will soon be 'the' Ukraine.

If you're not going to act like a grown up, you can go right back to pulling the wings off of your house fly collection.
You explain nothing; you simply assert against all reason that Russia will be successful in its effort to conquer Ukraine, and that the rest of the world will then accept Putin's bizarre claims that Ukraine is not a nation at all.

I don’t want Ukraine killing innocent civilians. But Putin has directed his scumbag military to target Ukrainian civilians.
Ukraine has been targeting civilians in the Donbass for 8 years, thousands killed. But you weren't told about it on TV.
And by the way, something about illegal occupations:

Last edited:
It has been standard Ukey Nazi strategy to use schools and hospitals as storage areas for troops and ordnance.
The sobs and outrage from the demoralised Kyiv mobsters is just standard propaganda , mopped up by Gullibles .

ITS THEIR GOD DAMNED COUNTRY THEY CAN STORE THE SHIT WHERE THEY WANT. They didn't start this fucking war. Russia is an INVADING NATION. Being invaded doesn't mean you have to follow ANY FUCKING RULES. You're fighting for the existence of your country. You do whatever the fuck you need to and fuck Putin and well.....

FUCK YOU.

Scum of the earth.

And when Putin did this for months last year where were you then?

ITS THEIR GOD DAMNED COUNTRY THEY CAN STORE THE SHIT WHERE THEY WANT. They didn't start this fucking war. Russia is an INVADING NATION. Being invaded doesn't mean you have to follow ANY FUCKING RULES. You're fighting for the existence of your country. You do whatever the fuck you need to and fuck Putin and well.....

FUCK YOU.
You miss such an elementary point by such a distance that I see you have not the IQ to grasp salient points .

Forum List

Back