Has the email to Trump Jr been published?

The Associated Press @AP
The Latest: Russian lawyer says she was summoned to Trump Tower, asked if she had information on Clinton campaign. http://apne.ws/2v7QuyT

8:05 AM - 11 Jul 2017

Russian lawyer: Trump campaign approached her about getting dirt on Hillary-not the other way around
A Russian lawyer tells NBC’s “Today” show that she was summoned to Trump Tower during last year’s presidential campaign to meet with Donald Trump Jr. and asked if she had information on the Clinton campaign. The lawyer, Natalia Veselnitskaya, told NBC she received a phone call from a man she didn’t know and was told to meet with the Trump campaign. She says she didn’t have information on the Clinton campaign and has never worked for the Russian government.

NBC’s “Today” and MSNBC aired an interview of the lawyer on Tuesday. It’s her first public comment since Donald Trump Jr. acknowledged that he made time for the meeting hoping to get information on Clinton, his father’s Democratic presidential opponent.

Veselnitskaya says Jared Kushner, Donald Trump’s son-in-law, attended the meeting but left after a few minutes. Paul Manafort, then Trump’s campaign chairman, also attended but never participated and spent much of the meeting on his phone. It wasn’t clear from the NBC report who in the meeting asked her for information.

On Clinton, she says through a translator: “It’s quite possible they were looking for information. They wanted it so badly.”

The Latest: Trump Jr. tweets email chain on Russia meeting
Veselnitskaya Vodka ...one shot of it and you are going back and forth on the hazy details of your sleazy honeymoon with the Kremlin.....
Donald-Trump-Jr.-NRA-478x257.png
Like "Hai Karate" be careful how you use it..

The news is lying....and Trump Jr admitted it. What's a republican to do?

Seems like if this was a lie like the right claims is all the media does then he wouldn't admit it.

So who's wrong? The OP or the Trump Jr.?

Really ...

:laugh2::laugh::laugh2:

The Trumpies are finally getting cornered....

they have BEEN cornered, they're just too damn dumb to know it.

Or are we going off the word of our "trusted" media who never lies or prints false information?
Jr posted it to twitter.
Seems he fucked up. IDK about breaking the law as i dont see where he got good info.
Dont remember them making any bombshell announcements?

My understanding is that they wrote a speech right after that meeting alluding to foreign powers having a blackmail file on Hillary that trump didn't give for a few days due to the night club shooting occurring.

I don't know if this meeting provided anything for that speech. I haven't had a chance to read the speech to verify for myself. But it again looks bad if accurate.

He tweeted about Russia and the emails the same day they were meeting. Just a coincidence.

If they were to go after this, are they going to go after ALL the election meddling or just confine it to the trump team?

Yeah...And the walls come tumbling down Babba...
So there is illegal activity exposed?
not imo. He didnt get anything good. If he did, that would be different.

Do we really know that though? I know both the Russia and jr are denying they did but both have reasons to lie about it.
No. I only said that because i dont remember them making any bombshell accusations or anything. Nothing that wasnt already known anyways. But that was a year ago.. lol

Donald Trump Jr. (@DonaldJTrumpJr) | Twitter

To Trump jr.
----

Good Morning.

Emin just asked me to contact you with something very interesting. The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning, and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and could be very useful to your father.

This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and it’s government’s support for Mr. Trump — helped along by Aras and Emin.

What do you think is the best way to handle this information and would you be able to speak to Emin about it directly?

I can also send this information to your father via Rhona, but it is ultra sensitive so I wanted to send to you first.

Best,

Rob Goldstone.
---

---
Thanks Rob, I appreciate that. I am on the road at the moment but perhaps I just speak to Emin first. Seems we have some time and if it’s what you say I love it especially later in the summer. Can we do a call first thing next week when I am back?
---

So, junior knew the info that was to be used to swing an election was coming from Russian officials at the top of the Putin admin. Knowing that, he went to meet another Russian official to get it. It doesn't get more collusiony than that.

Maybe he can try a Constanza defense.

""Was that wrong? Should I have not done that? I tell you, I gotta plead ignorance on this thing because if anyone had said anything to me at all when I first started here that that sort of thing was frowned upon, you know, ‘cause I've worked in a lot of offices and I tell you people do that all the time."

There's a difference between a "Russian" and a "Russian government official". And "collusion" would mean that Trump worked with the Russian government to engage in illegal activity to obtain information. This is just another desperate attempt by the left to make people think they've found a smoking gun. Not only is this not a "smoking gun", it's not even a "gun".

Yeah...And the walls come tumbling down Babba...
So there is illegal activity exposed?
not imo. He didnt get anything good. If he did, that would be different.

So if i rob a bank but "don't get anything good", no crime is committed?
It cant be "contribution" unless it was successful, no? It cant be successful if there was no "advancement" The definition tells us that.
But im not sure if they did or didnt get anything good..

The meeting seems more than a simple bait and switch:

"In a statement, Mark Corallo added: 'Specifically, we have learned that the person who sought the meeting is associated with Fusion GPS, a firm which according to public reports, was retained by Democratic operatives to develop opposition research on the President and which commissioned the phony Steele dossier.'

Fusion GPS, which is based in Washington DC and was established by former Wall Street Journal reporters Glenn Simpson and Peter Fritsch, found itself in the spotlight earlier this year after it emerged it was behind an “oppo research” dossier containing unproven and often salacious allegations about Mr Trump.

The company had originally been hired by Republican rivals of Mr Trump during the primary campaign. After he secured the party's nomination, the company was instead paid by Democratic financial supporters of Ms Clinton. In the summer of 2016, GPS hired former British intelligence agent, Christopher Steele, to help their work."

Russian lawyer who met with Donald Trump Jr linked to investigation group behind salacious Steele Dossier

If they were to go after this, are they going to go after ALL the election meddling or just confine it to the trump team?

Harley, the DNC has been dragged through the mud over their meddling to get Berney out..While the republicans all sat back acting ethical .
This is good for the democrats because we have been called liars, and are angry because Hillary lost... Fake news, and believing the Russians over the democrats..

they have BEEN cornered, they're just too damn dumb to know it.
Trump Knew....Look Look ....Book 'Em Dano

07.11.2017 - 1:26 PM EDT
Oh Boy

Philip Bump at the Post just flagged this Trump speech from June 7th, four days after Don Goldstone’s first contact with Don Jr
and two days before the meeting at Trump Tower on June 9th.

Trump promises big news about Hillary Clinton’s crimes in a speech on “probably” June 13th.”

Read More →
- Josh Marshall

Harley, the DNC has been dragged through the mud over their meddling to get Berney out..While the republicans all sat back acting ethical .
This is good for the democrats because we have been called liars, and are angry because Hillary lost... Fake news, and believing the Russians over the democrats..
so i guess you think no? Lol

Forum List

Back