Has The Constitution Failed?

Based on the lack of participation in this forum I'd say the country has failed the constitution.
None the less, here's an interesting take.

Given the massive welfare-warfare state system under which Americans live, the natural assumption is that the Constitution failed in its mission to constrain the powers of the federal government.

Actually, though, that isn’t the case.
but-whether-the-constitution-really-be-one-thing-or-another-30191971.png

Based on the lack of participation in this forum I'd say the country has failed the constitution.

Given the massive welfare-warfare state system under which Americans live, the natural assumption is that the Constitution failed in its mission to constrain the powers of the federal government.

the lib public education system has failed
No, it hasn't failed....It's working perfectly to get the results that it's getting.

No, it hasn't failed....It's working perfectly to get the results that it's getting.
True

the ignorance of our youth benefits the lib agenda

The experience shows that a Constitution is never sufficient to protect liberty because if a critical mass of people in society lose their love for liberty and demand “security” instead, the Constitution will not prevent that from happening.

251561161-ben-franklin-liberty-security-lose-both-poster-390x261.jpg

~S~

This Elitist Manifesto Is What Put the Crack in the Liberty Bell

The anti-democratic Constitution first sets up an oligarchy, then pretends to limit it. It must be replaced with government by national referendums on all important issues. Only inferior people with a desperate need to feel superior to the majority think that they are empowered by associating themselves with the oligarchy. Anyone against majority rule is a natural traitor, since he despises most Americans as a mob.

Raptors Need Two Wings to Fly

No matter how much is spent on the prep schools, the spoiled lazy brats there come out no smarter than anyone else, so the solution was to dumb-down the public schools. Once again, Liberals prove that they are agents of the Right Wing they were born in. They don't have minds of their own, they don't really believe in anything they preach, they are totally driven by the illusion of Birth-Class Supremacy they were brought up in.

Pretty simple kid...they already said it to we failed not the constitution

Anyone against majority rule is a natural traitor, since he despises most Americans as a mob.
I despise/detest groups that class people. Period. majority rue IS mob rule-

• "Bear in mind this sacred principle, that though the will of the majority is in all cases to prevail, that will, to be rightful, must be reasonable; that the minority possess their equal rights, which equal laws must protect, and to violate would be oppression." --Thomas Jefferson: 1st Inaugural, 1801.

Jeffersonian Perspective: Majority Rule

There cannot be a democratic society without majority rule, and individual rights cannot be protected but by the majority, for if the majority will not protect individual rights, who or what will? A minority that is in opposition to the majority? A piece of paper? A political theory? This is why democratic societies have governments. The very purpose of government is to protect the natural rights of its people.

• "It is to secure our rights that we resort to government at all." --Thomas Jefferson to M. D'Ivernois, 1795.

Anyone against majority rule is a natural traitor, since he despises most Americans as a mob.

• "Bear in mind this sacred principle, that though the will of the majority is in all cases to prevail, that will, to be rightful, must be reasonable; that the minority possess their equal rights, which equal laws must protect, and to violate would be oppression." --Thomas Jefferson: 1st Inaugural, 1801.

Jeffersonian Perspective: Majority Rule

Wags Wearing Wigs

That rehearsed talking point is recited to please your Constitutionalist gurus, who think you are a useful idiot. Desperately seeking some higher secular power in order to feel superior makes you inferior and unfit to call yourself an American.

Unthinking people worship the elitist oligarchy's Constitution the same way Fundamentalists worship their sacred text, which makes such blind faith in what was written by lawyers for the 18th Century 1% either superstition or sacrilege. The real Founding Fathers were the pioneers, who were treated like lowlife by that 1%.

You either put that pistol in its holster or drop it.,,..,. or use it. I give you eight (8) seconds.
On nine (9) I shoot you in the head.
the choice is yours to make
one (1),,,.,two (2).,.,the clock is ticking
what say you ? :)-

You either put that pistol in its holster or drop it.,,..,. or use it. I give you eight (8) seconds.
On nine (9) I shoot you in the head.
the choice is yours to make
one (1),,,.,two (2).,.,the clock is ticking
what say you ? :)-

:auiqs.jpg:

Typical lefty defense maneuvers.

If you wait till 9, yer dead by 3.

The same politicians who hold the constitution sacred when it suits their purpose are the first to use it as a piece of TP when it doesn't suit their purpose. Party affiliation is irrelevant. I believe that in their own minds, Law and Order has become Law or Order.

The Constitution didn't fail, the republicans did.

The constitution has not failed, republicans have found ways to go around it.
It's shitforbrains like you that have failed. Assholes like you are trying with a steady and concerted effort to drag this whole county down with yourselves because you're all failures and you can't stand to see anyone else winning. Well take a look asshole because we're still winning, we will continue to win and you're still losing.

Forum List

Back