Has Joe Hires 87,000 More IRS Auditors, Poor Are Audited at 5X the Rate of Everyone Else

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified

1659981580599.jpeg

Who said their was a concentrated effort to crush the poor and middle class?​

I got audited this year. Retired middle class. I only knew because my refund took 4 months to arrive and the refund amount went up $5.
FOX, who can’t type, graphic. CBS:

So here is my question: Speaking of the 4,289 people with incomes over $10MM who will be audited, what percentage of that happy group does the 4,289 comprise?

In other words, if you are a rich MoFo, you are very, very likely to be audited, right? And if you are making a hundred grand you have a 5% chance of being audited, which seems about right. Right?

The raw numbers mentioned in the picture above are fairly meaningless, to get the "real picture."

So here is my question: Speaking of the 4,289 people with incomes over $10MM who will be audited, what percentage of that happy group does the 4,289 comprise?

In other words, if you are a rich MoFo, you are very, very likely to be audited, right? And if you are making a hundred grand you have a 5% chance of being audited, which seems about right. Right?

The raw numbers mentioned in the picture above are fairly meaningless, to get the "real picture."
Dems Reject Middle Class Protection from Doubled IRS.

Democrats protect the wealthy.
Most audits are the poor. FACT.

I doubt they ever will be. I’m sure I was audited because of my political bent.
Yep, it is not about taking in revenue, it is about control

They could care less about paying for anything, or had no one noticed?

That almost sounds like Biden told another lie.

WHere are the leftist adminstration watchdogs here? I'm sure they're counting...right?

View attachment 679350

Who said their was a concentrated effort to crush the poor and middle class?​

I got audited this year. Retired middle class. I only knew because my refund took 4 months to arrive and the refund amount went up $5.
FOX, who can’t type, graphic. CBS:

Biden has to find a way to strong arm nearly 1 Trillion in new taxes from the already overburdened American People.

I expect the Underground economy to grow. and i won't be reporting anyone or anything.

Funny how Virginia, NY, WA, Chicago, San Fran areas are unlikely to be as audited as poor regions. Only anomaly in this graphic is SoCal, and that’s probably because the IRS is auditing all the immigrants there. Take a look at the Texas border region. Basically little Mexico there.
1660040559546.png

I've been audited twice I think

Once they sent me a bill for a couple hundred...once they sent me a check.

Beyond that I never even knew about it.

They simply go over your return manually and correct it. If you dispute the correction you can get a lawyer and get a hearing.

uuuuuuu scaawy shit huh?

Forum List

Back