Has it become Trump or bust in 2024? (thanks DOJ)

In light of all the new bullshit, I’m thinking the Trump base is energized and mobilized…they won’t except anyone other than Trump in 2024.
(sorry Ronny D, you’ll get your eight year run commencing in 2028)
Your thoughts?
No.

The GOP ha e stronger candidates than anything that Democrats have. DeSantis pops to mind 1st. He's 'Trump without the controversy'.

NO. Your thread title said thanks to the DOJ, so that is what I answered.
There are a hell of a lot of people that saw team trump attempt to steal the election after they lost, while accusing the Dems without proof or confirmation by the states, the courts, or trump DOJ, Homeland Security, etc., ever giving support to the trump attempt, and then we all saw Jan 6 and the attack on congress prompted by team trump and Donny refusing to call it off, though he knew he had lost. It would take a lot to give him another crack at taking down the constitution and right to vote in free elections and have that vote count. So, Donny is a bust and most people do not trust anybody in leadership that supports the big lie, as they might try to take down the country also.
It is not a matter of what you, or I like or don't like about the Biden administration. It is about whether we get to vote to kick out who we want to kick out, whether they want to be in a position to overthrow the election when they lose or not. Without that, there is no United States, so trump is a bust. Hopefully he and Joe will not run, but if he does, we can put it back together 4 more years down the road if we can still vote out who we want to vote out, for whatever reason we want to vote them out, and it count.
Lotsa babble there, but Trump returns to the WH in 2025, then the shit really hits the fan.

In light of all the new bullshit, I’m thinking the Trump base is energized and mobilized…they won’t except anyone other than Trump in 2024.
Your thoughts?
I think you’re probably correct. I also believe that mentality puts a Democrat in the White House on January 20th, 2025.

Your thoughts?
Americans need to shove Trump right down the throat of these POS leftists.

Nothing else would satisfy.

After Mitts performance in 2012 and his actions in the Senate NFW. He's a RINO
Guys like Cruz, DeSantis fill the bill nicely. Thank you No.
Well, after August 2022, Trump deserves a chance at getback against the corrupt assholes that tossed his home and treated him like a common criminal.
After that happening? It needs to be Trump because that's what the leftist/globalist shitbags fear the most. I was leaning DeSantis, but not now! :nono:

No.

The GOP ha e stronger candidates than anything that Democrats have. DeSantis pops to mind 1st. He's 'Trump without the controversy'.
Trump voters will stay home if Trump runs but is defeated in the primary (which won't happen, so it hardly matters).

Maybe not all...but enough for Democrats to win.

But if Trump runs...he'll win.

You really liken Trump to Jesus Christ? What a cultist tool. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
~~~~~~
Haven't you got the name wrong. It;s OBAMA.

**********​

Trump voters will stay home if Trump runs but is defeated in the primary (which won't happen, so it hardly matters).
I think you underestimate just how much Americans - even Democrats - hate the democrats. As far as Trump, the criminal FBI & DOJ just made him a martyr, energizing Conservatives in the process.

2024 is a long way away. I am waiting to see how the Red Wave mid-terms turn out and what candidates start to emerge afterwards.

Pre- Mid term focus on Trump / 2024 instead of the Democrats' failed record that has spurred the Red Wave is a leftist distraction.

The ONLY thing that counts right now is the mid-terms. Don't let anyone try to tell yiu differently.

I think you underestimate just how much Americans - even Democrats - hate the democrats. As far as Trump, the criminal FBI & DOJ just made him a martyr, energizing Conservatives in the process.

2024 is a long way away. I am waiting to see how the Red Wave mid-terms turn out and what candidates start to emerge afterwards.

Pre- Mid term focus on Trump / 2024 instead of the Democrats' failed record that has spurred the Red Wave is a leftist distraction.

The ONLY thing that counts right now is the mid-terms. Don't let anyone try to tell yiu differently.
I'm only telling you what I see happening.

I told them Romney was a bust.

I told them McCain was a bust.

Now I'm telling you, turning your back on Trump at this juncture is a politically lethal mistake.

Feel free to disagree...but I'm right.

At this moment...for better (in my estimations) or worse (perhaps in yours) the fate of the Republican party is inextricably linked to Donald Trump.

Watch and see 2024 implode for Republicans when Trump's supporters stay home in November 2024.

In fact ..the mere insinuation that Trump may not be the nominee may affect November 2022...

Screenshot_20220814-155636-576.png

I'm only telling you what I see happening.

I told them Romney was a bust.

I told them McCain was a bust.

Now I'm telling you, turning your back on Trump at this juncture is a politically lethal mistake.

Feel free to disagree...but I'm right.

At this moment...for better (in my estimations) or worse (perhaps in yours) the fate of the Republican party is inextricably linked to Donald Trump.

Watch and see 2024 implode for Republicans when Trump's supporters stay home in November 2024.

In fact ..the mere insinuation that Trump may not be the nominee may affect November 2022...

Oh, I'm not disagreeing with you.

Romney and McCain were jokes.

Trump is a movement, a force of political nature that does not come around often, and when it does it threatens/ scares a lot of people.

There is a lot of time between now and 2024, and Democrats, the FBI, & DOJ have just started with Trump. Who knows what they will do and how it will affect Trump - that's all I'm saying.

Time will tell.

Forum List

Back