Has it become Trump or bust in 2024? (thanks DOJ)

I’ve made up my mind… If Trump isn’t the nominee I won’t be voting… Fuck the GOP… I’d rather watch this motherfucker burn to the ground.

I've already said FU to the GOP. I have little use for any politicians these days except for a few like Trump, DeSantis, Rand Paul, MTG, Laura Boebert, Matt Gaetz, and a few others, now all considered outsiders, renegades and radicals, if not outright criminals for opposing the DC machine of evil.

Isn't it curious that the only honest people in DC are all people from the private sector who as the Founders desired, have all had real jobs making their living in business while all the people attacking them are career politicians all made rich in Washington never having ever held a job?

The Biden Administration and the DOJ is growing and unifying the Trump base like nothing or no-one else could. Trump stock has to be at an all time high right now.
This is all good stuff.
The more they attack Trump the stronger he becomes Dems don't know whether to shit or go blind. Time and again they misread the American people, pull this type of shit and get bitch slapped for it.

We will all know, after November 2024.
Something we can agree on.

Are you guys going to kill Biden to keep him from running? It's the Clinton way.

I don't think that Epstein trick will work again though.

Perhaps on a park bench...the victim of an apparent robbery...

~~~~~~
Haven't you got the name wrong. It;s OBAMA.

**********​
I remember seeing that religionlike adoration back then. Those people were idiots also.

I've already said FU to the GOP. I have little use for any politicians these days except for a few like Trump, DeSantis, Rand Paul, MTG, Laura Boebert, Matt Gaetz, and a few others, now all considered outsiders, renegades and radicals, if not outright criminals for opposing the DC machine of evil.

Isn't it curious that the only honest people in DC are all people from the private sector who as the Founders desired, have all had real jobs making their living in business while all the people attacking them are career politicians all made rich in Washington never having ever held a job?
You are spot on…I’ll be voting as an Arizona resident again in 2024…I think most here won’t vote if Trump isn’t the nominee.

I remember seeing that religionlike adoration back then. Those people were idiots also.
“Adoration”?
Do you find it odd that Americas core people would be excited to support a candidate that is for Americas core people?

Something we can agree on.

Are you guys going to kill Biden to keep him from running? It's the Clinton way.

I don't think that Epstein trick will work again though.

Perhaps on a park bench...the victim of an apparent robbery...
Gee, I hope not. It would be blamed on the hard right nut-balls for sure, making him and the Dem party martyrs, and an easy sell in this highly partisan country, even long term republicans would buy into it.
I do not see him running, personally. Both houses of Congress may have wracked up several legislative victories as of late, but that is not necessarily due to his leadership, and the economy may actually be improving, but again, what action to be taking credit for?

Gee, I hope not. It would be blamed on the hard right nut-balls for sure, making him and the Dem party martyrs, and an easy sell in this highly partisan country, even long term republicans would buy into it.
Exactly why they'll do it.

Anything to stay in power.

Exactly why they'll do it.

Anything to stay in power.
That is a flight of partisan paranoia, I just can't get to. Try to remain calm. There is help available, but a walk in clinic probably won't get it.

That is a flight of partisan paranoia, I just can't get to. Try to remain calm. There is help available, but a walk in clinic probably won't get it.
When the DOJ raids the residence of their political opponents like third world dictators ... we're there Brother.

Keep your head in the sand...pull it out just long enough to lick the boots...I'm sure you'll be just as safe as any comrade ...

Forum List

Back