Has God spoken? Grid failure ("weather") .. LOL.. right after Newsom called for zero gas-run cars by 2035

justaschmuck9

Platinum Member
Aug 1, 2022

It is even more interesting as you read further down.. Basically, CA was trying to do something about this grid failure due to high temperatures but then the weather got weirder

LOL

From the site:

The state tried to prepare for the expected rise in electricity use by urging conservation and buying more power, but a high-pressure weather system building over Western states meant there was less available.

I say God is fed up with Newsom, eh?

:auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
I'm surprised they let Newsome run amok without a straight jacket.

From the site (or related one)

Pacific Gas & Electric, the state's largest utility, tweeted that it would turn off power to about 220,000 customers in rotating outages for about an hour at a time. Other utilities were told to do the same.

“Unfortunately, because of the emergency nature of this, we weren’t able to notify customers in advance,” Jeff Smith, a company spokesman, said in a telephone interview with Bloomberg.

The outages occurred for 60 to 90 minutes on a rotating basis through the utility’s northern and central California service territory, he said.

How is Newsom in b's bizarro world?

oh... he might be primarying him?

LOL

geez.. the clown show never ends...

Nah- just more of a general observation of the crazy shit lefties do and say.

I think the recall was rigged.

How could it not have succeeded??

:dunno:

Polling was running very close; and polls tend to lean somewhat to the left wrong. I expected the recall to pass, but I could have believed it failing by a close margin.

But there is just no way that the recall legitimately failed by sixty-something to thirty-something percent.

New Topics

Forum List

Back