Has Elon Musk been targeted for assasination.

Twitter has no inside info on anything. No one cares what Elon posts except to make fun of him. He is a threat only to his own mental health.

Last edited:
honestly i think that the left's hypocrisy and blindness to their own sides sins is perfectly exemplified by the accusation against the right in this topic when their own side is so guilty.
Then it should be easy for you to provide the evidence to support your accusations of Dem guilt....no?

well start on this. Goes back to 2020 but at least you'll see that it is not a new phenomenon. The left has done it for a long long long time.

why should i do that when you cannot/willnot see it. Others here know full well of that which i speak.

1) Make a bizarre assertion (usually as whataboutism)
2) When asked for a link or evidence to back the assertion, say it's 'common knowledge' or 'everywhere'
3) When asked again for a link or evidence to back the assertion, say they 'already have several times'
4) When asked for a link to where they already provided a link or evidence, say 'google it yourself'
5) Then they switch to personal attacks

In other words, you got nothing.
I mean i'm not wasting my time on know nothings...meaning you.

1670270067277.png

Last edited:
No one is going to take him out....geez....

Y'all have hit tin foil hat level to promote this even as a possibility! :cuckoo:

Honestly, have you ever bothered to step back and listen to the off the wall bull crap you regurgitate? And notice how it never is true or comes true?
Was Jeffery Epstein wearing a tinfoil hat?

Twitter has no inside info on anything. No one cares what Elon posts except to make fun of him. He is a threat only to his own mental health.
I care

and it's always ironic when liberals accuse others of being a threat to their own mental health

ha ha... too funny

Forum List

Back