Has Elon Musk been targeted for assasination.

Oh, come now. Elon Musk would never be assassinated!

His committing suicide via a couple of bullets to the back of the head is a distinct possibility, however.

Yeah, I think he's being cocky and historically it doesn't end well when you behave that way.
Is telling the truth being cocky? How so.....I mean just because you do not want the truth to come out is no indication Musk is being cocky......whatever you mean by saying that?

Is telling the truth being cocky? How so.....I mean just because you do not want the truth to come out is no indication Musk is being cocky......whatever you mean by saying that?
I'd be interested in the high level 'deep state' wonks see this.

Ask Jeffery Epstein.

During his roughly two-hour discussion, Twitter's new owner spoke of his future plans for the company while emphasizing the importance of free speech.

"Throughout history," he adds, "free speech has been highly unusual, not common. So we have to fight really hard to keep that because it's such a rare thing and it's by no means something that's default. Controlled speech is the default, not free speech."

Anyone who has participated in Message boards shoud understand how free speech has been under attack for long time, for long,long time.

Everyone is in favor of free speech until they are not.

the mods on this board know what I am talking about.

No one is going to take him out....geez....

Y'all have hit tin foil hat level to promote this even as a possibility! :cuckoo:

Honestly, have you ever bothered to step back and listen to the off the wall bull crap you regurgitate? And notice how it never is true or comes true?

yes. that's only one you know about.
True! Truth will prevail in the end! With his sex and drug addiction, I can picture and purely speculate and gossip, that 50 more little Hunters all born within a year or two of eachother, hiding behind a curtain!

But, it is still speculation, until proven to be true!

honestly i think that the left's hypocrisy and blindness to their own sides sins is perfectly exemplified by the accusation against the right in this topic when their own side is so guilty.

Forum List

Back