Has anyone figured out why Omicron Kung Flu is a word used for President Biden? Do a word jumble.

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da

Omicron
Moicron
Moricon
Moronic

Everything that Joe Biden has done has been Moronic, and South African in naming the Kung Flu variant Omicron is perfect for what Joe Biden has done to the black people of those countries by banning them from traveling to the US. Just another example of how much Joe Biden's hates those N******rs, by calling them roaches and predators, while preventing them from coming here...legally. Now if the cross the southern border Joe has no problem with them...

Binet-Simon_scale.jpg

Omicron
Moicron
Moricon
Moronic

Everything that Joe Biden has done has been Moronic, and South African in naming the Kung Flu variant Omicron is perfect for what Joe Biden has done to the black people of those countries by banning them from traveling to the US. Just another example of how much Joe Biden's hates those N******rs, by calling them roaches and predators, while preventing them from coming here...legally. Now if the cross the southern border Joe has no problem with them...

View attachment 570176
So, you don't know about Greek letters.................why am I not surprised.

And there you go with the N word. Looks like you're no better than sleepy joe.

Do you, as an American citizen (you could be a Chinese citizen for all we know) really believe words exist which you are not allowed to say? Will the word police come down from their lofty heights if you speak prohibited words? He has a God given right to say any word he chooses. Sticks and stones; sticks and stones.

Do you, as an American citizen (you could be a Chinese citizen for all we know) really believe words exist which you are not allowed to say? Will the word police come down from their lofty heights if you speak prohibited words? He has a God given right to say any word he chooses. Sticks and stones; sticks and stones.
I want to know why using N******rs which is the N word with a bunch of asterisks behind it, is considered the same as what Joe Biteme said in the video clip i provided?

I want to know why using N******rs which is the N word with a bunch of asterisks behind it, is considered the same as what Joe Biteme said in the video clip i provided?

Frankly, I could care less if any fellow American shouted said N word from the rooftops every morning at nine on the dot. The N word is just a damn word, a word same as any other composed of syllables and letters. It is the reaction to uttering that word all Americans should worry about.

Frankly, I could care less if any fellow American shouted said N word from the rooftops every morning at nine on the dot. The N word is just a damn word, a word same as any other composed of syllables and letters. It is the reaction to uttering that word all Americans should worry about.
The bigger issue is that people get upset when they hear that word. Then young black men and women use that word in almost every sentence. Either it’s wrong for everybody or wrong for nobody. You can’t have it both ways.

In fact, why don't we have (N word) sneakers, (N word) t-shirts, (N word) coffee, (N word) cupcakes, (N word) hot dogs and (N word) fried chicken all branded as such? Heaven forbid someone in the country might take offense, get their wittle feelings all hurt.

Do you have the God given right to say Heil Hitler in public?

There are some words that for common courtesy, just shouldn't be said. Don't yell at Biden if you're gonna do it anyway. If you do it, you can't be "holier than thou" with anything Biden does.

Forum List

Back