Has anyone ever thought, that none of us would be posting, without slavery and all the sins from our past.

Persistence Of Memory

Diamond Member
Oct 1, 2019
No African American alive today would be able to burn a Wendys. They wouldn't exist. George Floyd, would not be here.

You are protesting why you are even alive.

None of us would be us.

If you would not rather not have been born, THEN YOU CAN PROTEST AND TEAR DOWN PIONEERS AND DEFACE UNKNOWN SOLDIER GRAVES ALL YOU WANT.

Protesting because
He had a tazer not a gun.
He tried to pass a 20 dollar bill.
Lbgtq have no medical because of trump, etc
Trump confuses taking a knee with hating america
Trump tried to have rally in Tulsa on greenwood race extinction
Trump same thing on Juneteenth day.
And on and on.
Trumps trying to “make back of the bus” in America again

No African American alive today would be able to burn a Wendys. They wouldn't exist. George Floyd, would not be here.

None of us would be us.

If you would not rather not have been born, THEN YOU CAN PROTEST AND TEAR DOWN PIONEERS AND DEFACE UNKNOWN SOLDIER GRAVES ALL YOU WANT.
What was it that George Santayana said?

Protesting because
And on and on.
^^^^^
This shit rtight here is more phony than the $20 bill that Floyd was trying to pass.

Protesting because
And on and on.
Decisions have to be made for the majority of the citizenry, not just some. Laws are made, assault an officer, you take your life in your own hands,
Floyd was murdered by a very bad cop.
I don't believe in taking a knee, for that is political and should not be done at sporting events or by [police officers, They were not there for political purposes..
What's wrong with a Trump rally?
No one should be told to sit at the back of the bus.

Last edited:
At this point, my indifference to all this is only exceeded by my not giving a damn.

None of us would be us.

Abby Brown....maybe the greatest parody twitter poster of all time? She would get my vote! She is pretending to be a white, privileged young woman that is trying to fit in with the commies at their commune known as "Chaz" in Seattle. I will leave a link to her twitter page but here is a tiny sample! LMAO!!!

UPDATE: Just arrived back at #CHAZ. Is anyone able to donate some evian? I am allergic to both Dasani and tap. Sparkling is okay too, as long as it's not flavored. #chazcomms

UPDATE: Just had an amazing vegan salad with authentic Peruvian inspired stir-fry. Yum! It's important to keep to your diet when traveling, and lucky me #CHOPseattle has every food we could dream of. Yikes time to march! #DefundThePolice
URGENT: I am wounded. Tripped on a generator and twisted my ankle at #CHOPseattle. Any medics available to carry me from smoking area to face painting section? I need a likeness of Che Guevara painted on my cheek before tonight's march or else I'm not going.
#CHAZGarden
UPDATE: GREAT news! I was able to track down the e-bike that was borrowed without asking. It has been modified slightly with some beautiful artwork on the seat and frame and a tire is missing, but it is otherwise in great shape. Still no sign of Moon. #CHOP #CHAZ #chopcomms
UPDATE: My wallet has disappeared. It contained my ID, so I may have to stay an extra day to figure this out. Anyone find a black leather Chanel wallet? It has ~$800 cash, credit cards and license. Has a small rose gold keychain with hammer and sickle. #chazseattle #chazcomms
UPDATE: I'd like to make a formal complaint against a short non-binary person called "Water Runs" who said that I am not disabled just because I "don't look disabled". Anyone know where Raz is? I need new police protection. #chazseattle #chazcomms
Update: Still recovering from the staging of my home being looted and burned yesterday evening. Luckily, I was able to pick up a few necessities from Restoration Hardware for absolutely no cost! #IAmAntifa
How to be a good white ally:
-Do take cues from black leaders and create space for their voices to be heard.
-Don’t center your feelings during this time of social unrest
-Do donate all of your savings to unaccountable organizations
-Don't form your own opinions
In my estimation, we need anarchy for approximately 6 months in order to install a new system of government where resources are evenly distributed and gentle, steady hands like mine are responsible for doling them out.
UPDATE: Just gave my last $10 to a black gentleman in #CHAZ. I'm fairly certain that this is the third time he has approached me asking for the $10 fee for my being white (alternates wearing fake mustache and glasses). How do I handle this without being racist? #CHAZquestions.

Protesting because
And on and on.

Ooops, looks like we have another leftard that has bought into the psy-op....either that or the cops cut off his legs and gave him a haircut.....

Forum List

Back