Harvey Weinstein to announce he had a consensual affair with Gavin Newsom's wife

Weinstein is a pig
Kavanaugh is a rapist.
Beach House, no adult supervision,
Multiple Reports of Sexual Abuse,
Kavanaugh had a CALENDAR of gatherings, charting his 'achievements'
Kavanaugh, "I like Beer". LOOLLOLLLLL.
Exactly Brett, that is what led to you raping young women.
"I like Beer"

Brave woman comes forward, shamed by the right, but Weinstein is obviously guilty, because he is FAT. Yup, he most likely is guilty.

Harvey Weinstein to announce he had a consensual affair with Gavin Newsom's wife

~~~~~~
Ugh! I just spit up my coffee reading this. Gavin Newsom cuckolded by Harvey Weinstein?
OMG! Couldn't she pick on a better guy than Harvey? How could anyone even get close to that fugly pig?
Lmao!
That's what America need as the next president.... A Cuckold. Vote for Gavin Newsom!
:abgg2q.jpg:

Buttplug is about to announce a consensual affair with Gavin.

For the Christian right, sexual relations are dirty. That's built in.

But then they need to take it to the next level in order to feel comfortable with their beliefs.

And then there's the one who feels so desperately inadequate that he has to make up s smokin hot girlfriend.

The Christian right needs to concentrate a lot more on fkng and a lot less on guns, war, and killing each other.
wow.. sounds like a lot of projection

not to mention judgmentalism.. prejudice

~~~~~~
Ugh! I just spit up my coffee reading this. Gavin Newsom cuckolded by Harvey Weinstein?
OMG! Couldn't she pick on a better guy than Harvey? How could anyone even get close to that fugly pig?
Lmao!
That's what America need as the next president.... A Cuckold. Vote for Gavin Newsom!
:abgg2q.jpg:

His wife was also probably a centerpiece at a Mogambo Party! :afro::afro::afro::afro:

Forum List

Back