Harvey Weinstein to announce he had a consensual affair with Gavin Newsom's wife

Weinstein would be married to some fat pig if it wasn't for the fact he was so rich and influential.

Even Crooked Hillary was giving him blowjobs.
surely you jest?

I always thought Hillary liked money, not sex. I thought Bill turned her off on that.. But who knowswhocares?

I just want to know if you are telling the truth or just saying stuff.. ?

You actually believe it was consensual?

We're talking about Harvey here

he hasn't had a 'consensual' piece of ass in his life/
I suspect that he had many willing participants visit his casting couch. If a woman is willing to get naked and have a sex scene in a movie........

This is sick! You have to wonder if cuck Gavin participated too. If he runs she's going to be tarnished goods for sleeping with the fat slob.

CngFKGoQ

Harvey Weinstein to announce he had a consensual affair with Gavin Newsom's wife

~~~~~~
Ugh! I just spit up my coffee reading this. Gavin Newsom cuckolded by Harvey Weinstein?
OMG! Couldn't she pick on a better guy than Harvey? How could anyone even get close to that fugly pig?
Lmao!
That's what America need as the next president.... A Cuckold. Vote for Gavin Newsom!
:abgg2q.jpg:

Well, so has everyone else

For the Christian right, sexual relations are dirty. That's built in.

But then they need to take it to the next level in order to feel comfortable with their beliefs.

And then there's the one who feels so desperately inadequate that he has to make up s smokin hot girlfriend.

The Christian right needs to concentrate a lot more on fkng and a lot less on guns, war, and killing each other.

For the Christian right, sexual relations are dirty. That's built in.

But then they need to take it to the next level in order to feel comfortable with their beliefs.

And then there's the one who feels so desperately inadequate that he has to make up s smokin hot girlfriend.

The Christian right needs to concentrate a lot more on fkng and a lot less on guns, war, and killing each other.

Good grief lay off the hooch

~~~~~~
This only confirms that Gavin Newsom is a pompous fool and now exposed cuckold.

Anyone who runs against this pos should being it up indirectly, by talking about abused women and how we must protect them….then just mention the atrocities that Weinstein committed. :auiqs.jpg:

I hope Gavin got herpes through his wife, via Weinstein….souvenir.

Forum List

Back