Harvard CAPS/Harris Poll: Trump Would Crush Biden in an Election Right Now

And from THAT you infer that the Orange Baboon hisself could beat Sleepy Old Joe? Helluva stretch. You're deluding yourself. As are many Rumplicans.

If you're foolish enough to serve him up again as your front-man in 2024 you're gonna fer-shure be sittin' on the sidelines for another four years.

I didn’t infer anything. I just proved Trump lives in your head.

And from THAT you infer that the Orange Baboon hisself could beat Sleepy Old Joe? Helluva stretch. You're deluding yourself. As are many Rumplicans.

If you're foolish enough to serve him up again as your front-man in 2024 you're gonna fer-shure be sittin' on the sidelines for another four years.

Biden, Harris et al are ALMOST as bad for the country (in other ways) as your Orange POS, so, do us all a favor, and serve-up someone better than Rump.

You talk like a retarded asshole.

I do not think Trump's foolish pride will let him endorse someone else to sit in his chair. No he is going to attack anyone who might take away his followers. There can be only one.

oh my gosh. attacking your competition. WHOever heard of such a thing? LOLOLOLOL hey buddy, is that brain working? at all?

Trump was as far as you can get from a "fairly normal President".

He was neither well educated, had never been a leader of ANYTHING, not in school, not in business, and not in the community.

He was beyond being crass and vulgar. He is vindictive, paranoid, and a lying piece of shit. People died because of his policies. A LOT of people.

Trump was as far as you can get from a "fairly normal President". THANK GOD, because if the Bushs, O'bummer, Clintons & Xiden are the normal, you'd have to be broken & tilted to desire the same. One of Trump's best qualities is he's not part of the establishment and he's open to call them out & fight.

He was neither well educated Interesting. Despite college education and building a real world empire, Trump's not well educated.

had never been a leader of ANYTHING. Despite building a real world empire & his POTUS status, Trump's never been a leader of ANYTHING!

not in school, not in business, and not in the community. Despite building a real world empire, POTUS status & community involvement & donations, Trump's never been a leader of ANYTHING!

He was beyond being crass and vulgar. Code for he calls people out.

He is vindictive True, the establishment hates that shit.

paranoid Code for the establishment are evil.

and a lying piece of shit. Most bluntly honest POTUS your lifetime. Since you have a thing for lying shit, you support Clintons, Obama & Brandon right? Let's Go Brandon!

People died because of his policies. Name one, this will be fun. Be real careful, because it can be quite easy to demonstrate you're a hypocrite & irrational.

A LOT of people. Ooooooooooo, Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!, please believe me.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back