Social media roasts lib Hosts over their reactions to Va GOP WINS

Calypso Jones

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2020

The seven stages of Grief. The Virginia GOP Bloodbath and democrats so righteously deserved it. We saw this with the 2016 Trump Victory. WHAT a NIGHT that was and i pray God we see it again.

The seven stages of Grief. We saw this with the 2016 Trump Victory. WHAT a NIGHT that was and i pray God we see it again.

The way these Networks acted last night was disgusting...They learned nothing from the loss of their candidates....They think they're entitled.

I don't want them to learn anything. The media and the Left have lost all discernment. It's obvious. It reminds me of Isaiah 44:18 God's judgement on long term, unrepentent sinners.

Such stupidity and ignorance! Their eyes are closed, and they cannot see. Their minds are shut, and they cannot think.

I'm strangely okay with it. They've lied to us for so long, it's about time that they get caught in their own lies

I don't want them to learn anything. The media and the Left have lost all discernment. It's obvious. It reminds me of Isaiah 44:18 God's judgement on unrepentent sinners.

Such stupidity and ignorance! Their eyes are closed, and they cannot see. Their minds are shut, and they cannot think.

I'm strangely okay with it. They've lied to us for so long, it's about time that they get caught in their own lies
I assume you are speaking about this part...

"All who make idols are nothing,
and the things they treasure are worthless.
Those who would speak up for them are blind;
they are ignorant, to their own shame.
10 Who shapes a god and casts an idol,
which can profit nothing?
11 People who do that will be put to shame;
such craftsmen are only human beings.
Let them all come together and take their stand;
they will be brought down to terror and shame."

It was pure comic gold over there

it’s amazing how out of touch with reality these demafascist propagandist are…but what’s more disturbing is the cultist that believe this stuff

I assume you are speaking about this part...

no. i'm speaking specifically about the verse i quoted...right under Isaiah 44:18 but i don't have a problem with your scripture verses.

Last edited:
1635979794659.png

Van Jones? hahah i forgot about that guy! That's the 9-11 Truther that Obama put in his White House...hahah great stuff

There were PLENTY of people watching the 21 NoVa counties for cheating this time. We have a trump hating head of elections. We have democrats in control of Northern virginia voting precincts. We even have democrats working the polls here in conservative virginia but they DARE NOT pull the crap they're pulling in NoVa.

The seven stages of Grief. The Virginia GOP Bloodbath and democrats so righteously deserved it. We saw this with the 2016 Trump Victory. WHAT a NIGHT that was and i pray God we see it again.

You people are so stupid that you see the continuing destabilization of the US government by the Trump Cult as a good thing.

You're complaining about inflation, and shortages of everything, but then you vote for the chaos of insurrection and authoritarianism.

You people are so stupid that you see the continuing destabilization of the US government by the Trump Cult as a good thing.

You're complaining about inflation, and shortages of everything, but then you vote for the chaos of insurrection and authoritarianism.

YOu obviously hate us, and are actively enacting policies based on that hate. Then you have teh nerve to attack us for not supporting you.

You are scum of the earth.

The way these Networks acted last night was disgusting...They learned nothing from the loss of their candidates....They think they're entitled.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You MAGA retards have been crying buckets of tears for a year because your orange blob of inert protoplasm had his ass thrown out of the W.H., whining about voter fraud.

You got brass ones.

There was no insurrection and voting for a GOP candidate is NOT chaos.

Forum List

Back