Harry Reid : People are too stupid to use the internet to get healthcare.

OriginalShroom

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2013
Reid has not only gone off the deep end, but he's digging to make it even deeper.

Harry Reid: People Aren't Educated on How to Use the Internet | Washington Free Beacon

Explaining the reasoning behind the latest Obamacare delay, Reid said too many people just didn’t know to use their computer properly and needed more time. Apparently, it had nothing to do with the well-documented failings of the website that have embarrassed the White House for months.

“We have hundreds of thousands of people who tried to sign up who didn’t get through,” he said. “There are some people who are not like my grandchildren who can handle everything so easily on the Internet, and these people need a little extra time. It’s not — the example they gave us is a 63-year-old woman came into the store and said, ‘I almost got it. Every time I just about got there, it would cut me off.’ We have a lot of people just like this through no fault of the Internet, but because people are not educated on how to use the Internet . ”

harry-reid-is-terrible.jpg

Democrats have to be the dumbest people. I mean they cant use voting machines and now the internet. It also helps that democrats have no ambition to do anything themselves and just rely on the government to do it for them

Every child has a right to an ipad !!! More tax dollars are clearly needed for teachers unions...

Reid, Pelosi, Obama, Biden & the Clintons=the leaders & philosophy of the Left.
The Founding Fathers must be puking in their graves.

Last edited:
Harry Reid : People are too stupid to use the internet to get healthcare.

Harry Reid (D-USSR) is correct.

If Americans knew how to use the internets they would find that

Obama Hellcare was introduced in Secret at a special senate session at 1:00 AM in a snowy Christmas eve . Sen Reid prevented the Republicans from objecting by some tricky parliamentary maneuvers. 2400 pages of documents which no Senator read.

Last edited:
Reid has not only gone off the deep end, but he's digging to make it even deeper.

Harry Reid: People Aren't Educated on How to Use the Internet | Washington Free Beacon

Explaining the reasoning behind the latest Obamacare delay, Reid said too many people just didn’t know to use their computer properly and needed more time. Apparently, it had nothing to do with the well-documented failings of the website that have embarrassed the White House for months.

“We have hundreds of thousands of people who tried to sign up who didn’t get through,” he said. “There are some people who are not like my grandchildren who can handle everything so easily on the Internet, and these people need a little extra time. It’s not — the example they gave us is a 63-year-old woman came into the store and said, ‘I almost got it. Every time I just about got there, it would cut me off.’ We have a lot of people just like this through no fault of the Internet, but because people are not educated on how to use the Internet . ”
I think that Harry Reid is misinformed about how prevalent the use of the Internet is.
According to one source, one third of Walmart customers are over the age of 55.
And 95% of potential Walmart customers research a product online before going to the store to make a purchase. If older users of the Internet can successfully do product research online, they should be sufficiently educated on how to use the Internet to navigate through the Government's health insurance websites, assuming such sites are correctly designed and implemented (programmed)

Last edited:
Democrats have to be the dumbest people. I mean they cant use voting machines and now the internet. It also helps that democrats have no ambition to do anything themselves and just rely on the government to do it for them

Don't forget the Democrats who don't know how or where to get Government ID.....Democrat leaders constantly say this is an issue when we discuss Voter ID.

Forum List

Back