Harry Reid : People are too stupid to use the internet to get healthcare.

Could it possibly be true, that the general Democrat constituency, the demographic that would elect such charmers as Reid, really are that incredibly stupid? As much as I would hope not, evidence supporting their stupidity is overwhelming.

the braindead minions who would vote for sarah palin or louie gohmert really have no business commenting on who anyone else would vote for.

Last edited:
Could it possibly be true, that the general Democrat constituency, the demographic that would elect such charmers as Reid, really are that incredibly stupid? As much as I would hope not, evidence supporting their stupidity is overwhelming.

the braindead minions who would vote for sarah palin or gohmers really have no business commenting on who anyone else would vote for.

hilarious coming from an idiot obama-bot who voted for "change"; got record welfare and food stamps; and calls that "forward progress"

you have no business speaking leftard

Democrats have to be the dumbest people. I mean they cant use voting machines and now the internet. It also helps that democrats have no ambition to do anything themselves and just rely on the government to do it for them

I've been trying to get the govt. to scratch my ass, but no luck yet...

Harry's Diagnosis: Severe Projection

I cringe every time this seamy jerk opens he mush-mouth. That he won re-election is due to the slimy workings of his political machine and the Dimocrat party of Nevada.

We have a truly good Senator Dean Heller who gets no media coverage at all because of mumbler Dingy Harry.

I will be sooooo glad when 2016 comes around and we retire him to Searchlight, a hick town where he belongs. Sadly, he'll make millions working for some firm using him to shake hands with his fellow Lefties.

the braindead minions who would vote for sarah palin or louie gohmert really have no business commenting on who anyone else would vote for.

^ yeah, let's put this guy in charge of healthcare, what could possible go wrong?

Last edited by a moderator:
Still trying to get husband signed up because we have to pay his full premuims ($433/mo) out of pocket. After weeks of trying almost daily, finally got the plan selected, although it had to be over the phone ... never could over the website. Then I was told we can't pay. Called Vantage with all our numbers but no record of us yet. Policy was to start March 1 but Vantage didn't get his info until March 10, so no policy. Talked to healyhcare.gov people yesterday who said we have to deal with Vantage now. Vantage says there's nothing they can do to revive a dead policy and I have to go back to healthcare.gov. Apparently, we have to delete his account (so back to the phones not the website) and start over. Vantage says they are having an issue with the gov site people telling new enrolls that Vantage will call them or send an invoice ... they will not, they cannot, too overwhelmed. I have never had so much trouble getting someone to take my money. I'm just glad I didn't schedule his BCBS policy to cancel March 1 or he would be uninsured. I am pretty internet savvy. Supposedly, you only need a phone anyway so no need to be able to navigate the internet.

I'm conservative, though, so Harry thinks I am a liar.

Still trying to get husband signed up because we have to pay his full premuims ($433/mo) out of pocket. After weeks of trying almost daily, finally got the plan selected, although it had to be over the phone ... never could over the website. Then I was told we can't pay. Called Vantage with all our numbers but no record of us yet. Policy was to start March 1 but Vantage didn't get his info until March 10, so no policy. Talked to healyhcare.gov people yesterday who said we have to deal with Vantage now. Vantage says there's nothing they can do to revive a dead policy and I have to go back to healthcare.gov. Apparently, we have to delete his account (so back to the phones not the website) and start over. Vantage says they are having an issue with the gov site people telling new enrolls that Vantage will call them or send an invoice ... they will not, they cannot, too overwhelmed. I have never had so much trouble getting someone to take my money. I'm just glad I didn't schedule his BCBS policy to cancel March 1 or he would be uninsured. I am pretty internet savvy. Supposedly, you only need a phone anyway so no need to be able to navigate the internet.

I'm conservative, though, so Harry thinks I am a liar.
ANYONE that lives in reality Dingy Harry Reid thinks is a LIAR. He's that detached from REALITY.

Forum List

Back