Harry Reid : People are too stupid to use the internet to get healthcare.

Reid Derangement Syndrome is funny. As is Obama Derangement Syndrome, Hillary Derangement Syndrome, Gore Derangement Syndrome, Pelosi Derangment Syndrome, Maddow Derangement Syndrome, and so on.

If you're a seller of adult diapers, it all means big business.

Reid Derangement Syndrome is funny. As is Obama Derangement Syndrome, Hillary Derangement Syndrome, Gore Derangement Syndrome, Pelosi Derangment Syndrome, Maddow Derangement Syndrome, and so on.

HOLD the phone folks! WE have another CUTESY little made-up malady from a LIB that can't handle the truth. Bravo...!

NOT.

You left out FOX Derangement Syndrome, Palin Derangement Syndrome, Koch brothers Derangement Syndrome, Limbaugh Derangement Syndrome, Hannity Derangement Syndrome Cheney Derangement Syndrome, Rove Derangement Syndrome and of course the one that started it all Bush Derangement Syndrome.

sorry None of that was even close to bush derangement syndrom, the first and most intese......nice try of copying conservatives though

reid derangement syndrome, hes a prick, its truth not a pathology

Reid has not only gone off the deep end, but he's digging to make it even deeper.

Harry Reid: People Aren't Educated on How to Use the Internet | Washington Free Beacon

Explaining the reasoning behind the latest Obamacare delay, Reid said too many people just didn’t know to use their computer properly and needed more time. Apparently, it had nothing to do with the well-documented failings of the website that have embarrassed the White House for months.

“We have hundreds of thousands of people who tried to sign up who didn’t get through,” he said. “There are some people who are not like my grandchildren who can handle everything so easily on the Internet, and these people need a little extra time. It’s not — the example they gave us is a 63-year-old woman came into the store and said, ‘I almost got it. Every time I just about got there, it would cut me off.’ We have a lot of people just like this through no fault of the Internet, but because people are not educated on how to use the Internet . ”
The man is an absolute fool and a partisan hack. To tell you the truth I think I despise Harry Reid more than I do Obama.

That's saying something.

Forum List

Back