Harris Starts Laughing While Discussing Parents Who Can’t Send Their Kids To School

The title of this thread is just wrong. As much disdain as I hold for Harris, she says nothing about parents who can't send their kids to school. She was talking about the reactions of parents when they come to the realization that teachers don't get paid enough...
How dare you interrupt a RWNJ circle-jerk in progress with the truth.

That Leftist compassion and empathy we hear about.

This constant cackle of hers indicates a real mental/emotional issue with her.
Sociopath.
Psychopath.
Just an effing nutter.
Something about her just ain't right.

She does it every time she lies or does not have an canned answer readily at hand. If it was alzheimers Joe, he'd stutter and lose his train of thought just before his keepers run him off the stage.
And Trump changed the subject or berated you for asking.

There is something wrong with her. It might be that condition that causes inappropriate laughter. There's medication for that.

There is something wrong with her. It might be that condition that causes inappropriate laughter. There's medication for that.
Perhaps something like a promotion and moving to a nice, big house would ameliorate this condition.

I think it is a nervous tick. We may get many comedic moments from this piece of work.
Some wet their pants like Michelle Oblama and others laugh like Kamala, or they talk about themselves all the time because they love themselves so much like Trump. Wow, they all act like humans.
Michelle Obama never wet her pants. Trump always said "we"......but neither of them ever laughed at concerned American parents or children in holding pens

I bet she cackled blowing Willie's willie
Why do you say that, is that what you do when you're sucking on every low-life's willie?
Do you personally know sassyirishlass? If not, and likely you dont, how do you know she is not aware that VP Harris blew willies willie and how do you know she sucks on every low life's willie?

This women laughed at the kids locked in the boxcars her admin created....she mocks the humanitarian crisis and child abuse on the border....you think she doesn't think it's funny that's she's keeping American children from getting an education and the burden she's putting on parents? I am not surprised at all.

Here biggest concern right now is that it's taking to long to get the tax payer funded mansion, that's behind armed guards and a big fence, isn't done being remodeled yet.https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/kamala-harris-reportedly-bothered-she-143701949.html

Rumor has it she kicks puppies too

This women laughed at the kids locked in the boxcars her admin created....she mocks the humanitarian crisis and child abuse on the border....you think she doesn't think it's funny that's she's keeping American children from getting an education and the burden she's putting on parents? I am not surprised at all.

Here biggest concern right now is that it's taking to long to get the tax payer funded mansion, that's behind armed guards and a big fence, isn't done being remodeled yet.https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/kamala-harris-reportedly-bothered-she-143701949.html

Apparently, she eats fetuses too.

Well, at least she only kicks puppies!

That Leftist compassion and empathy we hear about.

This constant cackle of hers indicates a real mental/emotional issue with her.
Sociopath.
Psychopath.
Just an effing nutter.
Something about her just ain't right.

It's a nervous condition.
There's.

I'm sure there are many teachers who find it humorous that parents complained the teachers got paid too much. I certainly do. Of course neither my wife nor I thought being a stay at home parent was anything we ever wanted to experience. LOL

Forum List

Back