Harris Biden and Democrats own high gas prices

Democrats are too stupid to understand that.
99% of my friends, neighbors and colleagues are democrats because of where I live. I don’t hold that against them, though, as I feel sorry for them since they’re mentally retarded.
The mistake is to think they are dumb. You are their enemy and they vote accordingly.

I have no issue with hybrid cars and clean energy. But that doesn’t mean you stop oil production and enrich your enemy by buying from them. Joe Biden has no clue. Trump was right yet again.

Democrats talk tough with putin in front of Americans but behind the scenes they "get flexible" with him. Much of the green movement pushed through by Democrats was done knowing it would enrich putin and enable him to move on Ukraine.

If trump wasn't cheated, the oil prices would be much lower and putin couldn't afford to attack today.
Any Democrat voter or liberal who is not a wealthy elite 1 percent we that voted for this, I hope you are enjoying these insane energy costs while working Americans bear the brunt. You people have a major sales job come November as to why Democrats should maintain all of this power. Independents paying $5.00 a gallon aren’t going to listen to your bullshit about failed green technology.

She calls me "friend" on tiktok. That makes me so proud
"Joe Biden fucked up the gasoline" 😄

Forum List

Back