Harris Biden and Democrats own high gas prices

Democrats talk tough with putin in front of Americans but behind the scenes they "get flexible" with him. Much of the green movement pushed through by Democrats was done knowing it would enrich putin and enable him to move on Ukraine.

If trump wasn't cheated, the oil prices would be much lower and putin couldn't afford to attack today.

Back in 2008, it was $110/barrel....even though, it is now $120/barrel...it could go up even higher. Some are saying we will see $150/barrel soon.

Democrats talk tough with putin in front of Americans but behind the scenes they "get flexible" with him. Much of the green movement pushed through by Democrats was done knowing it would enrich putin and enable him to move on Ukraine.

If trump wasn't cheated, the oil prices would be much lower and putin couldn't afford to attack today.
Those dumbshits could bury Trump and as long as they pushed policies to keep oil low, they would be a lock for ‘22 and ‘24. They fucked up.

1646706128407.png

How are you "supporting" Ukraine by buying Russian oil paying for the war?

And how are high gas prices here any help to a person in Ukraine?

Hey, let's REALLY help the Ukrainian people and pay $15.00 a gallon!

If you are a trader and buy oil stocks...it's good.

If Democrats wanted to beat putin, they would open all drilling possible... but they just aren't willing to do that. They much rather live under putin.
Democrats are too stupid to understand that.
99% of my friends, neighbors and colleagues are democrats because of where I live. I don’t hold that against them, though, as I feel sorry for them since they’re mentally retarded.

Assuming your gains offset the resulting increased cost of everything else.

Well, think about...if you bought some oil stocks back in 2008 - it is a 140% return. Even though, it was $110/barrel back then, I am sure the return is more astounding.
And if you are a trader, all you are concern about is making a profit in return.

They need to get that Green shit in gear before November. Personal accountability is a bitch.

Once again, Green Energy is not ready and gas prices have skyrocketed under Democrats. Fix it…. It’s under your watch.

That makes Joe Depends about as popular as Jimmy Carter.
The presidency will revert to the republicans.

I wonder if this is how democrats thought things would go when
they manipulated the election to get corrupt money grubbing
Biden into the White House?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back