Harrassment of George Zimmerman continues - Now its excessive window tint

You cannot prove a negative. You can-sometimes-prove something CONTRARY to it, but you cannot prove a negative!

Again: prove you are NOT an alien from the planet Frimmerbee.

Hey stupid. People prove negatives all the time. I am NOT on the planet mars right now and my existence posting here proves it.

In mathematics proving negatives is extremely common. You are a moron.

You cannot prove a negative. You can-sometimes-prove something CONTRARY to it, but you cannot prove a negative!

Yes you can prove a negative. Its just not possible to prove every negative. I can prove I am NOT at your house. I am unable to prove the tooth fairy does NOT exist. Stop letting other people do your thinking for you.

You can only prove you are NOT at my house by proving you ARE someplace else!

Yes you can prove a negative. Its just not possible to prove every negative. I can prove I am NOT at your house. I am unable to prove the tooth fairy does NOT exist. Stop letting other people do your thinking for you.

I dont have to prove I'm somewhere else. You can search the house and see I'm not there. Youre so stupid you dont even realize you just made your own statement unprovable according to your logical fallacy. "You cant prove a negative" is a an attempt to prove a negative dumbass.

Last edited:

I dont have to prove I'm somewhere else. You can search the house and see I'm not there. Youre so stupid you dont even realize you just made your own statement unprovable according to your logical fallacy. "You cant prove a negative" is a an attempt to prove a negative dumbass.

Yes, you CAN prove a negative. What you can't do is prove that something does not exist.

Forum List

Back