George Zimmerman's wife: 'I have doubts' about his innocence

A soon to be ex-wife saying something bad about her husband... how surprising. Fortunately our judicial system uses judges and juries, rather than jilted wives.

Last edited:
GeorgeZimmerman-Super-Hero.jpg

Looks like you need a dose of reality, hon.

NOT GUILTY.

Yup! He got away with it! :clap2:

He was stopped again by the police, for another driving violation. He's a total nut job. That's the guy these people support. The dark side of Barny Fife.

Sooo... this proves he was guilty of murder how? Can you perhaps answer to that? Gee, hes a maniac if he gets a speeding ticket, but Obama is God if he disregards the law.

Yes, yes, double standards galore!

Zimmerman stopped a criminal who's future was a lifetime of crime

Neither, but you're the one transmogrifying them both into demon spawn. Not me. You must be scared of them. Such a sissy you are.

An old simpleton and a fat guy? Why would that be scary?

Transmogrify... snort :laugh:

I see my prodigious skill with the English language surpasses your ability to comprehend. See you're demonizing them as you speak.

Sit down before you hurt yourself.

Neither, but you're the one transmogrifying them both into demon spawn. Not me. You must be scared of them. Such a sissy you are.

An old simpleton and a fat guy? Why would that be scary?

Transmogrify... snort :laugh:

I see my prodigious skill with the English language surpasses your ability to comprehend. See you're demonizing them as you speak.

Sit down before you hurt yourself.

My preternatural ability to discern bullshit distinguishes my exclamations from those plebeian mockeries, such as your own, that are so unfathomably numerous within this community.

Your english is stoopid.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back