Harrassment of George Zimmerman continues - Now its excessive window tint

Please, just stay on topic. You can't. You don't have an argument, so you try to rehash an old one. You say whatever is convenient to you. But then again, you contend you're Native American. What tribe are you from? If you fail to answer that question, I will continue calling you a liar.

Do you want me to stay on topic or should I answer your question? You seem to have problems forming coherent thoughts Temp. Whats wrong with you? In my state people get pulled over for having the dark tint I have on my car. How would know what happens to me?

I'm just curious now. You made that contention just now, so answer the question. What tribe are you from? Whats wrong with you? Not Native American as you claim? I'm killing two birds with one stone, not dealing with a multiple personality problem like you, Asclepias.

List in detail what happened when you were pulled over for having excessive tint in your windows. What was the fine? How much was the cost of replacing the windows to comply with the law? What State were you in when this happened?
:lol: You already know what tribes i'm from. You need to list yours to prove to me you are native american. If not I know you and fake marine boy are both outstanding liars. You also need to list in detail how you avoid getting tickets in my state with dark tint before I list mine.

Perhaps you were never issued a brain upon departure from the birth canal. Just where is your argument anyway?

My argument appears to be several atmospheric levels beyond your comprehension.

What argument? You aren't making one, just attacking my comprehension.
Read my first comment on this thread. if you cant get my point then you are proving you arent very intelligent. Please summarize my comment. Its only a sentence or 2.

Do you want me to stay on topic or should I answer your question? You seem to have problems forming coherent thoughts Temp. Whats wrong with you? In my state people get pulled over for having the dark tint I have on my car. How would know what happens to me?

I'm just curious now. You made that contention just now, so answer the question. What tribe are you from? Whats wrong with you? Not Native American as you claim? I'm killing two birds with one stone, not dealing with a multiple personality problem like you, Asclepias.

List in detail what happened when you were pulled over for having excessive tint in your windows. What was the fine? How much was the cost of replacing the windows to comply with the law? What State were you in when this happened?

Can you get any more ridiculous? Where's you interrogation light? Where's your water board? WTF is wrong with you? Grow up.

First, you can grow up. You can't even prove to me the things you say about Zimmerman. You insist on attacking him and making prevaricated assumptions about him without backing them up. You can't handle the fact a jury of his peers acquitted him of murder. It is beyond your liberal comprehension that a justice isn't always on your side of the law.

It must be hard for you, being led by the hand like a lost child by the liberal elite. You believe what you are told, you never investigate what they claim. You're an instigator.

Can you get any more ridiculous? Where's you interrogation light? Where's your water board? WTF is wrong with you? Grow up.

First, you can grow up. You can't even prove to me the things you say about Zimmerman. You insist on attacking him and making prevaricated assumptions about him without backing them up. You can't handle the fact a jury of his peers acquitted him of murder. It is beyond your liberal comprehension that a justice isn't always on your side of the law.

It must be hard for you, being led by the hand like a lost child by the liberal elite. You believe what you are told, you never investigate what they claim. You're an instigator.

Why dont you grow up? You cant prove that he didn't beat his wife can you? We already know he has a record of doing it. I believe her. You need to cite your sources that prove he didnt do it. If you cant do that your argument is weak and you prove yet again what a liar you are.

If Zimmerman has excessive window tint, a policeman coming to his window can't tell if Zimmerman has his gun drawn or not

:lol: You already know what tribes i'm from. You need to list yours to prove to me you are native american. If not I know you and fake marine boy are both outstanding liars. You also need to list in detail how you avoid getting tickets in my state with dark tint before I list mine.

I'm still waiting on an answer. What tribe are you from? I already told you I'm Cherokee. Do you not even know what a tribe is dipshit? Why are you avoiding us? Can you not answer two simple questions?

Coffee will give you a chance to bow out without losing to much respect for yourself. :lol:

So you gonna be there or what, BOY? :eusa_eh:

I'll be there GIRLIE. Will you? I know you are going to fake but i will wait around.

:lol: You're shakin like a leaf....you won't show because you can't swim...most negroes can't....If you do show it will be with half a dozen of your cuzzins....which is fine too.

See ya at 11 and don't forget your waterwings eh?

So you gonna be there or what, BOY? :eusa_eh:

I'll be there GIRLIE. Will you? I know you are going to fake but i will wait around.

Oh wow, how this has degenerated into a pissing contest. What are you scared of? A little facts?

You still havent summarized my first statement which proves either you cant read or you are stupid. BTW why did you lie and tell me you had me on ignore? I just keep catching you in lie after lie. Fake native american.

Why dont you grow up? You cant prove that he didn't beat his wife can you? We already know he has a record of doing it. I believe her. You need to cite your sources that prove he didnt do it. If you cant do that your argument is weak and you prove yet again what a liar you are.

He was never arrested. He wasn't taken away, and unlike Zimmerman who had visible injuries from being beaten at Twin Lakes, no pictures of her were taken. Gee that must be because her claim was false. He never beat her, the cops didn't think he beat her therefore the general consensus is....

He never beat her. Pictures or it didn't happen.

Oh wow, how this has degenerated into a pissing contest. What are you scared of? A little facts?

You still havent summarized my first statement which proves either you cant read or you are stupid. BTW why did you lie and tell me you had me on ignore? I just keep catching you in lie after lie. Fake native american.

I don't have to summarize a damned thing you say, you little hellion. You never answered me on what tribe you're from. Do you not know? Or are you not a Native American at all?

I don't have to summarize a damned thing you say, you little hellion. You never answered me on what tribe you're from. Do you not know? Or are you not a Native American at all?

Yes you do need to summarize. If you dont then you cant demand anything from me. If you cant summarize my point you are too stupid to understand a more complex answer to your question. I wont waste my answers on stupid people. got that fake Cherokee?

He was never arrested. He wasn't taken away, and unlike Zimmerman who had visible injuries from being beaten at Twin Lakes, no pictures of her were taken. Gee that must be because her claim was false. He never beat her, the cops didn't think he beat her therefore the general consensus is....

He never beat her. Pictures or it didn't happen.

Your logic is supremely lacking once again. Do you have pictures of yourself as a native american? Pictures or your lie is exposed. IYou better not be dressed up in this years Halloween costume either. I can tell the difference between real tribal wear and that commercial stuff. If you cant produce you must be lying.

He never beat her. Pictures or it didn't happen

He smashed her iPad, which suggests there were pictures. His damage to the iPad was caught by ICT cameras.

Pictures or it didn't happen? Are you that ignorant of the law? A woman now has to have photographic proof of being beaten? Is this only when her partner beats her or when a stranger attacks her too? Probably the vast majority of domestic abuse is not photographed. I guess that means it doesn't happen. And children who are molested and beaten? Do they need photographic proof too? Or it didn't happen?

Last edited:
:lol: You're shakin like a leaf....you won't show because you can't swim...most negroes can't....If you do show it will be with half a dozen of your cuzzins....which is fine too.

See ya at 11 and don't forget your waterwings eh?

Come on fake marine. You know you are going to bitch out. i'll be there though. You better have at least 10 of your boys with you. I know thats how the KKK likes their odds. 10-1 should at least give you a chance. :lol:

I'm curious why you have not asked me what city I live in....that's how much you're gonna show up. :lol:

i already know. You just have no idea who you are dealing with. Feeling scared now fake marine?

Yes you do need to summarize. If you dont then you cant demand anything from me. If you cant summarize my point you are too stupid to understand a more complex answer to your question. I wont waste my answers on stupid people. got that fake Cherokee?

Oh, so you think you can call me fake too huh? That proves it right there. You can't tell me what tribe you're from because you aren't Native American. You can't prove that Zimmerman beat his wife, nor can you tell me how you got pulled over for excessive tint in your windows. You're through.

What are you scared of, you pencil necked coward? Scared of the truth? Scared of reality?

He never beat her. Pictures or it didn't happen

He smashed her iPad, which suggests there were pictures. His damage to the iPad was caught by ICT camers.

Pictures or it didn't happen? Are you that ignorant of the law? A woman now has to have photographic proof of being beaten? Is this only when her partner beats her or when a stranger attacks her too? Probably the vast majority of domestic abuse is not photographed. I guess that means it doesn't happen.

Women are known to punch themselves in the face to put a guy in a trick bag. On the other hand, with a negro boyfriend like yours, that would only be adding insult to injury, eh? :eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back